Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The trouble about the wedding

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The trouble about the wedding Empty The trouble about the wedding Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:55 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

"I’d like to be friends with Jordan and Josh and I am sorry for messing her around but she seemed an easy target. I get that Demitri is sorry but I do not know if I can forgive him for turning me into a monster for the rest of eternity. It means I can never have a child ever and I’d really love to have a child.”
“You know you’d have died if he hadn’t bitten you.”
“Didn’t you say that my heart stuttered to life just before he bit me, maybe I wasn’t going to die after all.”
“I know but from what you know, would you really have preferred death to this life? At least here you can still see people. Jordan wants to adopt a human baby, maybe when you get used to her blood you can visit and help rear her or him too?” You can always adopt yourself the only thing is a) the blood thirst and b) you cannot exactly bite a baby cause they are unstable and un-trainable. So what do you think?”
My phone rang at this stage and it was Jordan in a fury and a panic.
“We’ll be right there, give us 2 minutes.”
“What is it? What’s wrong?”
“It’s Jordan she’s in trouble.”
“What is it?”
“Her dad showed up and he’s trouble.”
“Did she tell you that?”
“No, I read her thoughts.”
“What is your gift Faine?” she asked as we ran like the wind.
“I’m a replicate enhancer.”
“What does that mean?”
“It means if there’s a talented vampire nearby I can copy their gift and enhance it or turn it doubly onto them.”
“Oh so like my barrier you could turn that back on me if you needed to.”
“Hmm that’s an idea,” I said mischievously. She thumped me on the shoulder but gently and giggled. When we got to Jordan she was pacing up and down in front of the hotel obviously raging.
“What’s up Jordan, tell me.”
“Well it’s my alcoholic father, he’s gone and arranged a marriage for me because he will get a crap load of money for me..”
“Didn’t he leave you when you were little?” I asked.
“He did but now he wants me to use me to make money for him.” She spotted Lottie then and demanded to know why I brought her with me so I explained that we were having a chat when she rang me.
"Your dad sounds like my mom, she used to treat me like crap too. I understand how you feel," Lottie said quietly. Jordan looked at her in shock, it was the first words Lottie had said to her that didn’t have curses in it or screeching she smiled at Lottie feeling a sort of kinship with her.
Jordan said she is afraid that her dad was going to ruin her wedding and I stood there with her thinking what could we do to get rid of the menace, when Lottie piped up and said,
“I could take care of him.” I stared at her and realised that she was telling Jordan she could sort out her ‘little problem’. Jordan was naturally suspicious after all that happened between them and asked her why she would want to help her.
“[size=16]I know you think I hate you but I'm just angry. I did not choose this life and I just wanted to be with my baby in heaven. I am sorry I tried to make out with Josh. He is cute but he is not mine and I should not have done that. I am really, sorry for being such a bitch! Will you please forgive me?" Jordan was astounded but smiled and said
“Of course I will. I know how upset you are and I know how you felt about losing your baby. I should not have written you off so quickly. Oh yeah I'm also sorry for throwing you into a wall.” and they both burst out laughing.
Next thing her dad comes up calling her a bitch, the cheek of him who was he to call her that when he did not even want to know her until it came to selling her. It totally infuriated me. Fortunately, Lottie had other plans for him. She sashayed over to him and starting flirting with him offering him something that he wanted if he came for a walk with her. Dirty old pervert both Jordan and I thought together, obviously into young girls. I stared at Jordan when I heard her next thought….why would I be angry with her for wanting Lottie to take out her father. Knowing the kind of hassle he would be giving Jordan and she was already stressed out to the max about her wedding and while I didn’t condone murder, it hardly was that, since Lottie was a newborn and couldn’t control her, ahem.... thirst so I told Jordan that I was not angry and that Lottie will become a vegetarian in time. A few minutes later Lottie returned with a perfect little smile of satisfaction on her face. We decided to go home and take Alice’s car as she had taken off earlier with Jasper running all the way. Jordan said she had to take the baby’s seat out to the mom and all at once, I could literally feel the pain shooting out of Lottie. She knew it was an accident and that Jordan did not mean it. Jordan felt terrible for saying it too but I told her it would take time for her to heal and that lots of kindness was in order to help her heal. We were nearly home and alice came by and opened up the car door to put a blindfold on Jordan much to her disgust. Oh goodie Alice has the first of the surprises ready, I read her mind but she has it blocked from Jordan…..I feel excited and I know that Lottie has perked up a bit as I let her into my mind too. She has been very quiet on the journey home… Hope this will fill her with a little bit of love to see what it is like in a big happy family.
Jordan got into a bit of a flap when Lottie said she was not in a partying mood but I needed to calm Jordan down before I went to talk to Lottie. I followed her into the house and ran straight into her. I saw Demitri standing up behind her looking dejected. I smiled at him in sympathy and he tried to smile back but couldn’t.
“We’re taking Jordan off to her surprise hen party now just to let ye know ye have the house to yourselves Demitri. I suppose you are all going to hang on in the man cave and play video games until yer blue in the face.” Lottie looked at me and I said in her mind that we were taking Jordan to New York and that Valentina has a special friend that she thinks you would like to meet and that her name was Hazel. Jordan really wants you to be a part of the surprise.” Demitri’s head snapped up when I said that and I saw hope in his eyes. I smiled at him. Lottie looked at me in surprise.
“Yes she says she want’s to get know you a whole lot better now you’re wanting to be friends too. She actually begged me to beg you to come.” Lottie looked at me incredulously but smiled a sad smile and nodded that she will come too.
“Do you want to bring anything with you?”
“I have no passport, but I do have one at home. Can we call by and get it?”
“Won’t your mother stop you when she sees you and cause you trouble?”
“My mother is swimming with the fisheeze” she said with a Boston twang, I looked at her and burst out laughing. I am thinking our Lottie has a great sense of humour.
“Oh, I take it that she disappeared the night you went AWOL?”
“Ya along with a guy who never even knew I existed until I hopped in his window and realised he was my kind of chardonnay,” she said with a giggle and a mischievous look in her eyes.
“I just really realised I wanted revenge on those two and I kind of went a bit haywire after that when I got back. When are you going to tell me about paddy dying? When you were talking about him you were saying was or were as if he was dead or was I imagining things?”
“Oh my God Lottie I was waiting for the right time to tell you. I figured you’d enough on your plate with all that’s happened.”
“It’s ok Faine, I know if must be very sad for you, but really I only knew him for a few weeks. Thanks for caring enough not to just shove it in my face or blame me for his death too.”
“Wow lottie you’re so brave.”
“Meh sure what else can I do, just keep moving forward.”
“Well for starters let’s go to New York and give Jordan a night she won’t forget for along time to come whaddia say?”
“Come on so Faine lets do it” she said and I went to say goodbye to Alec and to tell him all that happened, in as short a time as possible. He wished us fun, adventure, and luck. I hugged him one more time and dashed for the car then. Good thing it was a big one because we had Jordan, me, Lottie, Alice, Valentina, Bella, Chelsea, and Katy
“All of us off on a whirlwind adventure,” I said and we all laughed.

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]