Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trouble maker

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Trouble maker Empty Trouble maker Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:24 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

Trouble maker

Dear diary
Everything seems to be working to plan but you look harder and you will see the cracks forming and one of those cracks is Tristan. Hmmm i thought he loved me boo hooo ha that ship sailed long ago when i was rudely taken from my mind that’s when i stopped loving him. Tristan is a problem we can’t just get rid of him to many questions will be asked i thought that maybe he could be trusted but it seems not, you see we have all the old guard back in their rightful place back at home where they belong, but there powers have been taken from them they don’t know this yet, also we have been playing with their minds we couldn’t just bring them back here and they would say ok we will stay, no no we had to make them forget what future they had in Kerry, a pretty boring one if you ask me, they have forgotten there little loves who will be missing them dearly Ahh shame ha.
So they all think they belong here, this is their home and here they will stay until we can find bigger better Vampires to replace them.

We thought Tristan was on our side so we didn’t take his power away and his mind is his own but recently it seems the strain is getting to much for him to bare, he tried to start a fight with Demitri ha Demitri can you believe that? Demitri is very very good at combat and would rip Tristan’s head of in a second but if Tristan used his gift which by the way he hates using, shame really such a cool gift too, anyway with Tristan using his gift well any enemy would surrender.
I had to put a stop to their playful activities shame really it would have been nice to see Demitri seeing his fear, one problem if that happened well he would probably remember Valentina and that can never happen.
I tried to talk to Tristan to find out what was going on.
"He annoys me the way he looks at you it makes me sick, why you had to bring him back here." Tristan seemed extremely jealous goody i thought but i sensed it was fake.
"we need him, now stop trying to play the hero that stunt you pulled could of caused our death do you want that?" i shouted at him
"no of course not I am sorry i wasn’t thinking." Tristan said before he stormed off to his room, i let him go.

A little while later i picked up on Demitri scent, it was trailing towards Tristan’s room; hmmm i wondered i hope Tristan isn’t being stupid. Before i got to the room i could hear Tristan singing that song Uhhh so annoying but he wasn’t singing it more like saying the words with no tune it was obvious to me then Tristan had picked a side the losing side.
when i opened the door Demitri had Tristan pinned to the wall it looked real like they were having an argument, i had to play my part of course and what a great part to play the protective girlfriend, i shot pain to Demitri's way, he fell to the floor crying like a baby pathetic, Tristan begged me to stop saying it was his fault he had provoked Demitri, ha a likely story.
i warned Demitri of and he ran away like a little boy crying for his Mummy, ha wait he hasn’t got a Mummy so he was just being a pathetic little boy, they call themself warriors, vampires strong and mean, ha stop kidding with me, there a bunch of useless imbeciles.
When i knew Demitri would be out of hearing i turned to Tristan.
"What the hell are you doing i warned you the first time." I asked growing angry by his behavior
"ha you warned me, Ohh I am so scared, Ohh its Jane she told me not to do something i better obey.
Wrong girly i do not take orders from any one, i didn’t come back to be treated like a slave.
What we had in London was perfect just perfect we come back here and it’s gone that spark we had whenever we touched gone, i can guarantee if i touched you known your fear would be leaving here." Tristan wined
"i should of killed you when i had the chance, that lovely portrait you painted of London wasn’t me it was your Amelia you tricked me and bravo for you but i will not be made a fool of again Tristan you've chosen the wrong side, your punishment will be dealt with soon i assure you." I screamed at him
"fine torture me rip every limb of my body that would be more enjoyable then having to pretend to love you, to care about you to even like you, i can’t stand how you make me feel, my body reacts when your near me, i feel sick when i smell your scent you disgust me."
"excellent my job is done then goodbye Tristan i would like to say we had fun but really i was bored shitless." i left the room and called for Claire. Tristan needed to be dealt with and she did, now he remembers nothing and its back to how it used to be in the begging but now it’s me who feels sick when i smell him it’s me who has this hatred for him and its great this is the way its meant to be.
When i see his green eyes i want to rip them out a put them on spikes cos there the only thing that i love about him.

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum