Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The downfall of the Volturi

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The downfall of the Volturi Empty The downfall of the Volturi Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:08 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Dear journal
They have been erased from this place, their memories will still be burned into our memories but their existences are no longer. Aro was the first to be erased, Marcus truly believed that the ghost off his lost love was here with him, but it was never true just a trick by Faine, very talented thing and Alec is lucky he has her, Marcus had been told the truth off his once wife's death and it was Aro's words that caused it, he would never get his hands dirty like that ,have some one do it for him, but his time had come all the bad things he had done all the stupid choices he made it was time for him to pay the price, Marcus took away his existence he created him and now he had destroyed him wise words Marcus used when Aro was dealt with and everyone was ecstatic, one down two to go, Marcus collapsed to the floor, his punishment was clear, his grief was enough to keep him in sorrow, maybe it would be better for him if he was truly gone, but Marcus was destined for better things, so he exists still.
After all the commotion i had noticed that Valentina was not here with everyone she and Caius where gone, something inside me screamed out to move, she could have been in her room alone, but i knew she wouldn’t be. I knew she was in trouble. I turned and demanded that Felix and Alec come with me. I followed his scent and hers was with him. I felt sick, how long had they been alone together? Had he hurt her? Did she want it? No she didn’t like Caius, he creeped her out. Valentina had her own room too now, thanks to him, but she never really used it, she spent most of her time in mine. Their scents were leading me to her room. I didn’t speak to the other two and they flagged behind me, I kicked the door down and there he was. He had Valentina pinned to the wall, he was kissing her neck, she looked petrified, and I waited for Alec and Felix to stand behind me.
"I order you to leave us in peace." Caius spat out
"I cant do that You see You have something that belongs to me" I told him, Valentina hadn’t moved she looked like she wasn’t there why hadn’t she fought him off, she was strong still she could take Caius out if she wanted.
"Haha you have no claim off her, she is free to decide who she wants to spend her time with." Caius started to kiss her and Valentina closed her eyes she was shaking with fear,
I growled and it made the room vibrate i charged and ripped him off her she still had her eyes closed i picked her up.
"Its fine your safe now i have you" I whispered to her, she opened her eyes in disbelief Alec and Felix had Caius he struggled in there arms but Felix was stronger and even little Alec could hold his own. I placed Valentina By the door she wobbled as i set her down i told her
"I won’t be long" I closed the door and walked towards Caius.
"How are you take her, she is not your property that you own." I shout at him Caius smiled.
"We own you all, you fool let me go." Caius said, Felix and Alec laughed they didn’t own us any more we are free realisation hit me this was it soon we would be free,
I placed my knee in his groin and pushed on it, he screamed out in pain, if i pushed hard enough it would have entered his body, I held his face in my tight grip.
"This is the last time you piss us off." I Swiftly moved my hand not enough to make his head spin off but it would hurt as his muscles would off torn a little, he still had more coming to him but I needed Valentina Out off here she didn’t need to hear his screams off agony, he would pay before he turns to dust.
Felix an Alec stayed still keeping hold off him i opened the door everyone was coming towards us fear in there eyes, i picked Valentina up
“Your time has come Caius,” I said before leaving the others. I called for Chelsea, she was kind and she would protect my Valentina while i do my duty, i left them in my room and ran back to kill Caius.
Alec and Felix dragged his sorry arse off a body into the main hall, we had more room to moan over in there and there was a fire so we could burn him too. Faine, Jordan, Josh, Afton, Katy, Gabriel were all here to watch part two of the master plan. Well this worked out better than we all planned Jordan held my hand.
"Please you have to let me end this one." Jordan said with urgency in her eyes.
"Of Course but first he pays for touching Valentina " I said back, she nodded and smiled,
i walked over to Caius who looked extremely fearful, he knew about Aro and he knew he was going to die to i grabbed his hand and broke off every single finger on both hands.
"You touched my love with your filthy fingers so now i will remove them." He screamed out in agony as they broke off like twigs i threw every single one into the fire his hands where next to go. SNAP, SNAP Into the fire they went, the fire roared with delight, Felix and Alec both looked at each other, smiled and ripped both arms off too... BANG. his body fell to the floor in agony i placed my foot on his leg and pushed down on it SMASH SMASH went the other leg Felix and Alec went to stand by there loved ones this vampire wasn’t going anywhere he screamed and screamed in agony and this made me feel triumphant Jordan tapped me on the shoulder.
"My turn" Josh was stood by her he had his arm around her back, he looked concerned for his love but i understood the need for her to do this she smiled at him and he let her go she planted a kiss on his head Josh backed away.
I turned back to Caius i bent down To him.
"Say good night." Jordan tortured him even more than I did laughed when I saw Jordan kicking his head into the fire she jumped up with relief, everyone cheered and i left them to be joyful, I will celebrate later when I know my love is ok. I took Valentina out of Chelsea’s arms and hugged her so tight.
"Is it done?" Chelsea asked.
I nodded my head to say yes she smiled and skipped off.
I hear Jane has been changed into Tristan’s old love Amelia so we are now truly free to leave this place, we still have to sort a few things out and my Valentina isn’t up to travelling just yet but she will soon,
Goodbye Aro, Caius and Jane, I hope you all burn in hell; I can live my life now I am no longer a puppet.
Demitri

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum