Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The downfall of the Volturi

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The downfall of the Volturi Empty The downfall of the Volturi Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:36 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Felix and I followed Demitri as he ran down the hall. We were hunting Caius and valentina. Demitri’s body was so stiff as if he was poised to strike. He was livid even I could sense it. He must be in love with valentina to be this defensive. He kicked the door down of Valentina’s new room and we saw Caius kissing Valentina as he held her pinned to the wall. She was shaking and looked terrified but she wasn’t struggling. Demitri told Caius in an angry controlled voice to back off away from her and of Caius ‘the almighty’ refused. It pisses me off the way he treats women as if they all belong to him. Demitri growled so loudly even I got a fright. Gelid and I grabbed his arms and held him in a vice grip. Caius looked around at us and sniggered
"I own her and all of you fools too.
If he tried to get away from us, he’d lose his arms. What a fun sound that would make. I’ve never seen Demitri so feral, so pissed off. He started to beat up Caius, he was angry, he could have ended Caius’ life right there but I think Demitri is more sadistic that that and wanted it to be slow, painful and deadly. Poor Valentina looked like she was going to pass out if that were possible, she didn’t even need the help of my gift. I was glad for her when Demitri asked us to drag Caius’ arse to the throne room and he caught Valentina before she fell to the ground. We walked out the doorway to be greeted by our friends. Demitri called and asked Chelsea to come with him and they headed down the hall to his room he’d be right up to us to end Caius’ miserable life.
As we entered the throne room we saw my love Faine, josh, Afton, Katy and Gabriel all looking at us with a mixture of looks on their faces. Gabriel was looking at the fire with a pained look on his face, Faine’s was of relief when she saw me and Jordan had a sadistic twisted smile on her face. Josh had his arm around her. I told Afton that Chelsea was taking care of Valentina that Caius had been molesting her and Demitri……..oh here he comes now. Felix and I were still holding Caius and there was no way he was going to get loose from us. I must say what happened next gave me a sick guilty pleasure and I wish it was me who was doing the evil to Caius. He was a sick and twisted vampire and Demitri came over to him and was whispering things quietly into his ear. Jordan dashed over to Demitri like she couldn’t wait any longer.
"Please, you have to let me end this one" she begged.
"Of course," Demitri said "but first he must pay for what he did to Valentina."
Caius started to look scared now all his bravado had left him. Ha, stupid freak. I heard a snap, snap and cries of agony that filled me with glee as Demitri snapped off Caius’ fingers and hurled them into the fire, one by one. Felix and I smiled to each other. Gabriel had turned his back on us and flinched at each snap. I thought he was brutal, why should it bother him that we were killing Caius slowly. I looked at Faine and she looked troubled. Jordan’s head had snapped up. Whose mind were they reading? Demitri grinned at us and we whirled away from Caius each with one of his arms in our grasp. I flung mine into the fire and loved the hissing and sizzling sound it made as it caught fire and burned brightly. Purple smoke rising and a sickly sweet smell filling my nostrils. I heard another crunch, smash and turned around to see Demitri standing on Caius’ legs breaking them so he couldn’t run away. How funny it was to hear Caius screaming in agony, honestly it was like the sweetest song I’d ever heard. I went to Faine then, hugged, and whispered in her ear.
"Not long now my love, everything alright?"
"It’s Gabriel," she whispered back and I looked at her puzzled. Jordan ran past me and tapped Demitri’s back.
"Now is it my turn?" she asked.
Jordan is a lot more sadistic that I could have gleefully imagined. She whispered in Caius’ ear so quietly that I couldn’t hear her but Faine’s eyes widened with glee. Jordan took off Caius’ shoes even though he tried to fight her he had a terrified look in his eyes just seeing that twisted smile on her face. Glad she’s on my side. Anyway back to Caius, she snapped off all of his toes and anything that else that could be snapped off she did so. When she pulled his legs off there was a deafening crack. I guess any vampire as old as he was would have had to make a loud noise. HA she became so brutal and savage with him that I almost had to turn away. She gouged his eyes out and was cackling insanely as she dictated all that he would not see when he went to hell cause that’s where she was gonna be sending him. When she started kicking out his teeth and mutilating his face, I began to wonder what it is exactly that he did to her. Poor kid he must have been savage to her. She suddenly stopped and screamed at what was left of his body,
"Have fun burning in hell", ripped off his head, and kicked in into the fire. She jumped up and ran to hug Faine, tearing her from my arms. I felt greedy and wanted Faine back. We grabbed the torso of Caius and threw it on the fire too and girls ran and did a manic dance around the fire.
What happened next, well I have mixed feelings about it really. Jane my horrible evil sister is no more she is dead yet her body lives. Let me explain it to you. Once the last of Caius was burning, in marched Jane shrieking. She saw us all smiling and demanded to know what was going on. I told her that we had just finished killing Caius and that Marcus had killed Aro because of us… I was trying to piss her off and push her too far. She was speechless at first in shock. Had she guessed her number was up? She stared at me with so much hatred, she tried to send pain my way but Gabriel intervened and said to her
"Janie everything is going to be okay.
I knew what Faine and Gabriel had planned for Jane and now that the time to put it into operation was here, I found that I was getting cold feet. Yes, Jane had been an evil destructive bitch her whole existence and I hated her didn’t I? I enjoyed it when they killed Caius and Aro, but they hadn’t meant that much to me. But Jane, well Jane was my real sister and I was beginning to think that….no I must stop myself thinking like that its better that she is changed. At least she’ll still look like Jane…..but no, she won’t be Jane. Somewhere in my twisted psyche, I still loved her despite everything. I saw Faine coming toward me and I focused on her, her beautiful eyes, her love for me, how kindly she was to me. Her eyes were so full of love for me that I was overcome and all else faded into the background. She had accepted me straight away and came looking for me, she began to hum the song she had once sang when she had called me out of the palace to go looking for her. It was most haunting and relaxing, once again no one else appeared to hear it only me. I was being bewitched again. I smiled at her; she stood in front of me and waited until I was ready. I guess she was able to read my mind or maybe understood me I don’t know, what I do know is that suddenly I felt able to do this and nodded to her and said
"I’m ready" and she started to conduct the transformation. What happened next was like watching a silent movie. Gabriel had shape shifted into Amelia, boy Tristan had taste, this girl was pretty with long red hair and when Tristan had seen her and heard her voice he went to her. Jane of course tried to stop him leaving and when she grabbed Tristan’s arm Faine went to work and created her magic. Jane fought desperately to hang onto herself and she stared desperately around at me with a begging look in her eyes to save her. It pulled at my heartstrings to intervene (if I had a heart) but the feelings were still there, I literally had to force myself to stay still and deaden my senses to stop myself preventing it all from happening. Faine looked at me and began to hum again and this relaxed me a little. Wow, she is an amazing woman how is she controlling all this and still being aware of what is going on in my mind. Jane continued fighting, screaming, and trying to force out the new memories they were adding and I found I had a choking feeling as if I couldn’t breathe and Gabriel said in his own voice
"Its okay Janie, it’ll be ok" I could see that she was so surprised to hear his voice for a split second she stopped fighting and that’s all it took Amelia took over and Jane was gone. I could physically feel the snap in our bond break. It’s as if she was never there. I had a flashback to my changeover to vampire, of my heart racing so fast you could only hear a hum, that’s what I felt like now, but when it stopped I felt free, weightless for the first time in my life I felt totally free and then I began to shake uncontrollably. As I watched Jane with Amelia’s mind go up to Tristan and hear him question how she was still alive. It’s like all the pieces of the puzzle were slotting into place. Who knew a month ago, I was a sad disappointed vamp with no ambition and here I am, a free man with a beautiful woman by my side. I’m going to marry her and have a lovely group of friends that will join us as we embark on a new chapter of our lives.

Now one more thing, Marcus and his new and improved Didyme that Chelsea and Faine arranged the transformation. I wonder how they will be without the influence of Chelsea as her and Afton has decided to come along with us too. Another extension is being added to the house. I was thinking about the couples who were coming with us. They are besides me and Faine, Jordan and Josh, Demitri and Valentina, Katy and Felix, and now Chelsea and Afton, and I suppose Gabriel too. We’re going to be a big family; at last, I have a family and am free of Jane to enjoy it. Tristan and Amelia will not be joining us thank goodness. We headed back into the palace to finalise things with the others.
In the middle of the throne, room stood Jordan and the others and in the middle of the floor there was so much money, Aro’s ‘life savings’ I believe ha. Josh giggled and said
"I can see how this will become useful in the future" smiling suggestively at Jordan, poor Jordan didn’t know of his surprise, oops nearly let it slip there but Faine is keeping all of our minds deadened a little so we don’t let it slip to Jordan. Being a replicate enhancer is an awesome gift, eh Faine I thought. She looked up at me, nodded, and grinned.
"Alec my son, are you ready to become the head of this family, it’s up to you to lead the volturi now" said Marcus.
"No Sir, it’s not up to me anymore, we are all equals now in our new family." I replied.
"But who will make sure the rules are kept anymore boy?" he said.
"Sir, it is no longer my problem, there will always be rogue vampires, and if they interfere with us then we will take care of them. However, the humans will have to figure out things for themselves for a change.
"How can you leave us Alec, you haven’t even found a mate yet!"
"Yes I have, her name is Faine" I replied smiling at her.
"Oh right, yet I’ve yet to see her, I think your imagination is running away with you young Alec." he replied.
"Show yourself Faine," I said. She suddenly was visible to all of us not just to me.
"Oh, my boy, you’ve done well for yourself. Good job, nice to meet you Faine, may I shake your hand?"
I stood up and hovered near her not trusting him even if he was the most docile of the three, but Faine said it was ok he is being genuine. So I stood back one step still not trusting him. He took Faine’s hand in his own and said
"The bond is strong with this one Alec my boy, I wish you both much success, but this still does not answer the question of who will do our job now with me Alec."
"Sir, with all due respect, Aro and Caius had grown too greedy for power and wanted only gifted individuals for themselves and it had become the case of ‘to hell with anyone else‘.
It no longer was a job to keep foolish vampires in line but more so of how much power they could collect. Look at the Cullen’s case, not so long ago they were ready to kill all the Cullens, save Edward, Alice, Bella and the little girl, Nessie but if they joined the guard their lives would be spared but if not they would be killed. We all know how that story ended. Look at the most recent catches we brought in, Tristan and then Gabriel, both were draining humans at will and leaving the bodies not disposed of yet upon their arrival they were offered a choice of become part of the guard and live or don’t and die. Obviously, they chose the first option. It is no longer for the greater good. I suggest we see how the vampire kingdom does without kings for a while and see what happens.
"So you are determined to leave us then young Alec, what of your sister Jane, perhaps she’ll stay and help me keep order."
"Jane is no longer with us!" I replied.
However, she is standing over there cuddled up in Tristan’s arms. Jane dear come and talk some sense into your brother. He has to realise that he can’t just up and leave."
Jane looked at him blankly.
"Sir, my name is Amelia. She stood up and went to him.
"See" she said. Marcus held out his hand and at that moment, Faine and Chelsea intervened.
"Oh" was his only reply as he hung his head and his shoulders slumped.
"Where are the wives of my brothers?" he looked up hopefully.
"Dead sir, all dead before you killed Aro."
"What?…….. I killed Aro………When?"
"Sir you killed him for your love, Didyme, don’t you remember?"
"Yes I do remember but where she now, all of this is was in vain because she’s not here with me."
Gabriel changed into Didyme and rushed to Marcus’ side.
"My beloved Didyme, how can this be? You were dead. Giana the remaining wife was brought forward and Faine weaved her magic with Chelsea’s help. Suddenly Didyme was in Giana’s body and she became Didyme. Marcus kissed her deeply and rubbed her back as he pulled her fiercely to him.
"Oh my darling Didyme how I have missed you so, you’ve come back for me as you promised me you would."
"Yes Marcus I’m here at last. Thank you for killing Aro and avenging me."
"You are really here my darling aren’t you?" he asked worriedly.
"Yes, my body is different but my mind and my love for you is even stronger than ever" she replied as she hugged him to her with equal ardour.

"Sir are there any treasures and money we may take as our share for all our loyalty and hard work over the centuries? Aro and Caius owe us all for that at the very least."
"There are safes all over the palace hidden behind paintings you’ll have to search for them and figure out the code to open them yourselves."
"That’s okay that’s why we have Jordan" I replied.
"I got it and it’s the same number for all of them" she sang.
In one of the safes’ I found the perfect engagement ring to give to Faine. It was made of silver gold (very rare) with one single ruby in the middle and dotted along the two sides were little rubies lining up to the ring and down half way of the band on both sides. It will be perfect for her. We found all kinds of treasure, deeds to houses, land and national treasures that any museum would pay their weight in gold to have. The girls divided it all up and Marcus declined his share saying he had more than enough to see them through. He was a different man since Didyme had shown up. Gone were the questions about the kings and order and rules.
"We’ve decided to go on a trip around the world to explore every inch of it and get to know each other again," he said most gleefully. Didyme looked equally happy.
I took Faine’s hand, knelt down on one knee, and proposed to marry her with the ruby ring. I did this privately as I did not want a big hullabaloo in the palace and I knew she had read my thoughts. She agreed of course to marry me and said "I thought you’d never ask!" and the two of us giggled. We went into the throne room, saw our new family standing around big mountains of wealth and money, and saw big happy smiles on all their faces. We did it!!!!! We managed to kill off anyone who would stop us from leaving. We are now ready to move to our new home in the south of Ireland. Gabriel came in just then covered in all kinds of guns. I found this to be strange as why would he need them? He’s a vampire??? But he smiled at us and tried to say goodbye but ended up saying see ya in 6 months or so and left us behind. Good luck to you my friend I thought.

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

2The downfall of the Volturi Empty Downfall Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:26 pm

Chisik

Hey M, excellent as usual I am waiting patiently lol............ lol!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum