Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

MOVING IN AND JANITERIAL WORK

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1MOVING IN AND JANITERIAL WORK Empty MOVING IN AND JANITERIAL WORK Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:13 pm

Gabriel*and*Alice

Admin

MOVING IN AND JANITERIAL WORK
Im on my way to the Boarding house to move in. I walk in and hear this:
“’No! I do not want him living here!’”
“’Zach, please. I am going to look after him. I’ll keep him in check, I promise.’”
Zach got quite, “’Stefan, he isn’t some nice house pet you can bathe and cuddle with! Damon is a full fledged, heartless killer!’” Really?! Is that what he thinks of me? Well, shucks, that’s nice of him. I smiled to myself.
“’I’ll make him change.’” Stefan was saying.
“’You can’t. that’s the problem! You and I both saw what he did to us last night! If he wanted too, he could just take over the house and do away with us!’”
“’I know that, and since he hasn’t that means he still needs us for something. As long as he needs us, our chances are good.’”
“’Well then, what happens when he doesn’t need us? He kills us! That’s what!’”
The are both so right!
“’Then we just find a way to make sure he always needs us.’” Stefan said.
I can’t believe he hasn’t noticed im here yet! Stefan is not the sharpest nail in the box.
“’Zach? Stefan? Im hoooooomeeee!’” I call with a happy voice.
“’Welcome, Damon.’” Stefan says, “’Zach and I are so happy to have you here.’”
I walk up to Stefan and slap him, “’I heard you and Zach arguing. I know you want to keep an eye on me. And believe it or not, that’s harder to do when Im living under the same roof as you. As for you,”’ I turn to Zach, “’If I so much as hear a peep about my death, your dead.’” He gulped, “’Well, thanks for letting me move in, guys.’” I said cheerily then ran up to the third floor where my room is.

It’s now day time and I just woke up. It appears Stefan has already left for school.
Me? No way! Im not going to school with my brother! But I will check things out.
It’s 2:30 before I leave the house and when I arrive at Mystic Falls High, the students are being dismissed from their last class. I turn heads as I stroll across the campus (most heads being turned belong to females! Or males wishing they could look like me,). I have on dark denim jeans, a black muscle shirt, my leather jacket and a pair of sunglasses. I look mysterious and sexy so why wouldn’t these girls want to be with me? I laughed. Most of these girls will probably be dead before I leave.
Is that-? No, it can’t be. But it looks like-. Katherine? She’s walking towards the gymnasium with two other girls. A blonde and a curly haired brunette. I follow them and listen to their conversation:
“’Bonnie, do you have the flyers?’”
“’Yeah, you got the checklist?’”
“’Yup. Caroline, do you have the decorations?’” They walk into the gym.
“’Oh, crap! I forgot! Im sorry, Elena!’”
The Katherine girl laughed, “’It’s okay. How ‘bout you and Bonnie go get them and I’ll start thinking how to set things up?’”
The other two agreed and left.
So the Katherine look-a-like is named Elena. It’s scary how alike they look! They both have long brown hair and piercing blue eyes. They are both the same height, with the same face and bone structure!
So I decided to do what any man would do: pursue her. But I had to do it my way.
I cut the power in the gym. I heard Elena scream. I opened one of the door and quickly slipped inside.
“’Bonnie?’” She called.
I didn’t answer. All she heard was the sound of my shoes approaching her.
“’Caroline?’” Still, nobody answered, “’Come on, guys! This isn’t funny!’”
Im sitting on the bleachers next to her, she can’t see and she doesn’t notice im next to here. But I see perfectly in the dark, and her appearance enchants me. I take out a match and light it.
The light blazes and casts shadows across her face. She gasps and jumps out of her seat.
“’Oh, uh, you scared me!’” She says.
I chuckle, “’Well, Im quite sorry. That’s the last thing I would want to do.’”
“’It’s fine. Hey, do you know what happened to the lights?’”
“’Um, no. I don’t. Sorry.’”
“’That’s fine. Well, it’s a good thing you came along, otherwise I would have been freaking out!’” She laughed.
She has a lovely laugh. It’s like listening to the tap-tap of rain against a window or listening to leaves catching rain droplets. Soothing, but exciting at the same time.
“’Yeah. It was a good thing.’” The match dies out.
Elena cries out, “’Im still here.’” I say. She breathes a sigh of relief.
“’Is your name Katherine?’” I ask as I light another match.
“’No. Im Elena Gilbert.’” A Gilbert?!? A descendent of one of the founding families.
“’Do you know anybody named Katherine? Do I look familiar to you?’” I need for her to be my Katherine.
“’No, sorry. Um, are you supposed to look familiar to me? What’s your name?’”
“’No. I just thought you were someone else. Damon. My name is Damon.’”
“’What were you doing here, Damon?’”
I coughed, “’Im the new school janitor.’”
She nodded, “’Well, I didn’t know the school got fancier uniforms for its janitors?’”
I blew the light out and disappeared, leaving Elena in the dark.
-D.S.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum