Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Results & Packing & moving etc...

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Results & Packing & moving etc... Empty Results & Packing & moving etc... Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:37 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

Results & Packing & moving etc...

Part 1

Dear Diary,

My finals came a calling, and yes I got enough points to get into Valemont. Dad was delighted that another one of us get to go to His & Mom's Old College. My dad said if I got enough points and more to get to Valemont he would reward me with a newer car and a driver to go with it, he would drive me wherever I needed to go.
I told Mom and Dad I was going to pack straight away when they said
"Poppie Edwards' you have at least a month, and we have people that do that, we have to get you registered and have to sort out an assistant and bodyguard also for you."
While Mom was ranting I was saying
"Do I really have to bring them to College?"
She said "of course, Eric took them,"
and I thought ya, look where it got him and then I pondered where the bodyguard and assistant went, I didn't hear them report back like they always did when they lost us lol, 'or when we sneaked away to get up to mischief'.
I gave in without too much struggle, after all I was still getting to go to Valemont. The way Mom & Dad and Eric described it I pictured it looking like Hogwarts Castle from Harry Potter movies ha ha, no such luck.
I had a heavy load at this College, study, put up with a new roommate, which my parents are not exactly happy about, but it was either that or live by myself with my assistant and bodyguards, eeeww no thank you,
at least this way I can have some semblance of normality, ha what does that word even mean in my world.

talk soon diary
xx Poppie

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

2Results & Packing & moving etc... Empty Re: Results & Packing & moving etc... Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:27 pm

terrisa

terrisa
Admin

wow epic iam so excited to hear about this new college and what its going to be like and the adventure to find her brother Very Happy

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum