Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mission begins!!!!!!!!!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mission begins!!!!!!!!! Empty Mission begins!!!!!!!!! Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:01 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Dear diary,

We have arrived at our destination, we are in a place called London, England. Vampires don't feel the cold or the heat but it just looks so dreary and dull here. It's very cloudy and wet. I hate the smell off the rain, it's hard to put it into words. In Italy it hardly rains, thank goodness. It only took two days to get to this grey dull place, we could have been here sooner, but we wanted to feed before we came into contact with the blood bags. During the day we stayed in hotel rooms, very dull playing human . Aro has given us some money for our trip and some contact lenses, so we could fit in because we feed off blood bags blood our eyes go a nice shade of red, blood red, my favourate colour. But there are the odd vampires who choose to live differently to us, ie The cullens and The Denali clan, they feed on animal blood. Somehow it keeps them exsisting, keeps them strong but where is the fun in that, killing animals? It's our nature to kill blood bags. the world is way over populated, so our kind are doing the humanity a favour. On our trip from Italy we ran through the Swiss Alps and through a place called France. Demitri took me to Paris to feed, now, they tasted completely different to what we drink in Italy. It's a bizarre taste, a bit fizzy almost, the blood intially is a lot sweeter and it's making me miss home if I am honest.

When we arrived in London it was night of course, safest time for us to be out in public. Aro had arranged our stay in London, we had to just let him know when we were getting there, so Demitri knew where to go when we arrived.
Currently, we are in the our room, well I say room, it's like an appartment. It's very nice, alot better then the lower class place we had to stop at. It made me wonder if Aro has been here, he recommended it and it's really classy.
When we arrived at the reception Demitri did all the talking and when I get back I will be asking why Aro booked our room, I will explain. When we got to reception Demitri told the stuck up lady our names. Aro had booked the room under Jones. Now what happened next is what i want to talk to Aro about.

"Mr and Mrs Jones, yes, I have you here." The receptionst replied. then she looked at us again with an odd look, of course this is normal.

"Your in the honeymoon suite?" She asked with a unsure tone.

"Yes thats right." Demitri said camly, inside I was ready to release some pain on someone.

Demitri grabbed my hand. What the hell was he doing?

"Oh well, congratulations!" She replied, but she didn't sound like she meant it.
I squeezed Demitri's hand so hard I knew he would feel it. I so wanted to burn the bitch behind the counter she deserved to fall to her knees and scream out in pain and beg for her petty life. The lady rang a bell and a man in a stupid suit was at our sides. I growled, but no blood bag would hear it, Demitri looked down to me and smiled.

"Your luggage?" she asked.

"We have no luggage, it was a surprise to us both that we are here."

"Oh, ok, she waved the weird man away, then passed us the room card and gave us directions to the room. As we walked slowly to the lift, blood bag speed, boring!!!! the lady whispered to her colleague.

"Did you see that, she is just a child and married to an older man, isn't it disgusting." I heard her say, I turned around and relased a little bit off pain her way, not much but she dropped to the floor. Demitri spun me around and glared at me.

"Jane, we have rules as you know." Mmmm we do and it's a shame I would have loved to kill her and drink her dry but that would only drew unwanted attention to us, and talking about unwanted atttention, what was Aro playing at, booking us as a room for a newly married couple.
I asked Demitri why and he replied "Its so we have the best suite."

It's made me cranky, I need to feed at some point today. I am not sure what the plan is now but I am sure Demitri will tell me soon. He is sitting at the desk with a map and I am on the bed with you. Demitri looked over a couple times when I began to write in you, he doesn't know what you are, don't worry, I won't leave you lying around, no one else will read you. Oh and I left a suprise for the happy meal, I haven't said anything before but I am sure the happy meal has been in my room. I could smell her scent, so I have placed another diary on my desk with a little note in side for the happy meal, explaining if she is reading it I will know and she will regret her actions of intruding into my personal space. I am sorry I haven't got much to update you with diary but I didn't want to leave you wondering what was going on.

I am going to call my brother, then ask Demitri if we can go and hunt and find this stupid newborn and then get home because I miss it.

Jane

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum