Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The insanity begins

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The insanity begins  Empty The insanity begins Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:18 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

Hay girl, jeeze who died?" Chelsea laughed as she walked in i was curled up in the chair hugging myself, Chelsea seemed extremely happy as she waved her hand between her to me ohhh was she trying to tell a joke?
"Us get it?" she laughed some more yeah she was she tried bless her i smiled and she shook her head at me.
"you really are a rubbish joke teller "Demitri said as he walked in behind Chelsea, Afton had come in too and wrapped his arms around her he picked her up, Chelsea giggled so loudly. I jumped up from the chair pleased that Demitri was finally home Demitri jumped over the sofa and held out his arms for me
“You look sad what's wrong?" Demitri asked as he held one arm around me and the other cupped my face he kissed my nose and i snuggled into his arms
"i am ok," i said as i snuggled into him more
He held me close and we dropped down in to the sofa finally i felt better complete somehow.
"So did you buy any thing for me? "Afton asked
Chelsea wore a Cheeky smile
"maybe "
"uhh god i love you lets go” Afton said picking her up and all her bags to
"wait i got presents for everyone " Chelsea protested Afton paused
"ohhh ok"
"but they can wait Prince Charming" she winked at him.
I could never understand how these two could be so open about their whole relationship.
Demitri was happily playing with my hair while i watched Afton and Chelsea.
"ohhh tell me you didn’t " Afton gleamed, Chelsea nodded with a dirty smile
Afton made a girly giggle which made me laugh and he ran off upstairs with her in his arms
Demitri raised His hand and Afton flew down back into the room smacked Demitri’s hand they both said in unison
"1989 vintage year" i moved to look at Demitri with a skeptical look.
Afton leaned in and messed my hair up then ran off shouting sorry; they both seemed keyed up tonight why?
"What was all that about?” I asked intrigued
"erm well you know stuff that has no relevance to now? " Demitri tried to wiggle out of it
" i won’t get jealous, tell me?" i asked he never really talks about his past and that frustrates me
"1989 was just a very busy year for us its nothing " Demitri had removed his arm from around me and now sat away from me this angered me more why wouldn’t he tell me, and why had he backed away from me, then an imagine popped into my head
"Omg please tell me you and them never you know." i asked feeling a bit dirty, Demitri laughed out loudly
" if your implying that i have had sex with them then you are totally off the mark" Demitri chuckled
"ohhh ok good, but it was an active year for you?" i questioned he smiled
"it was until i killed her" Demitri turned his face away from me as he said it with no emotion behind the words, i shuddered
"this is why i didn’t want to say anything" Demitri growled
"hay don’t" i demanded the air grew thick Demitri stood up and crossed his arms looking down at me ready for a fight, yeah i was ready for a little rage to be released.
"what do you want from me? To pretend that i was innocent once? Well i wasn’t i am a cruel savage beast " Demitri said sounding worn out, like we had had this fight over and over
" you were once, not now " i corrected
"no Valentina, i am, nothing can ever change that, sometimes i miss those days when me and j......" he stopped, and turned away from me, rage filled my body and i lost control i stood up and grabbed his arm and spun him around to face me
"what when you and Jane played tag team to break bones? Have competitions to see how many humans you can drain first? yes Demitri i know about all the times you and Jane plotted tactics and i know how you kept score, but do you remember the times when you became so depressed because of what you where what you did and the perfect Jane rejected you and it was never the same again was it, i know that very fact and i know that because the only reason i am here is because you knew Jane wanted me, it’s always been a game hasn’t it? Well fine you carry on playing your games; i want nothing to do with them. " I shouted and stormed out I didn’t know what i was telling him was i saying i don’t love you anymore that i want out of this relationship? no i was just mad so mad at him not many people can make me angry like this to say hurtful things and not to care if they hurt, how dare he, how dare he wish for that life than the one he has with me did he prefer that life to the one he has now no i couldn’t think about that if i opened that emotional door then there would be no closing it so i ran and ran going nowhere.

i stopped at the beach and laid in the sand wishing the sand would mold my body and pull me under, i laid there for a little while watching the stars glisten, my anger didn’t subside why hadn’t he come to find me maybe it was a good idea that he left me until i calmed down but still if he wanted to he could fine me maybe he didn’t Uhhhhhhh dam him I really don’t know what i want any more.
The churning in my stomach made me sit up, i scanned the beach no one was here, i grabbed a fist full of sand and screamed out in frustration then a figure appeared beside me
"hello Valentina" i growled, dam him too, i didn’t answer him or even look at him i just laid down and closed my eyes
"ohhh has the way we greet other changed? it’s been such a long time since i greeted someone" he rambled on
"we greet our friends that way still but you’re not my friend so"
"ohhh i sense someone is in a bad mood." he really knew nothing i sat back up again and looked at him his hair wasn’t tied up today it looked better and he wasn’t wearing a suit, jeans and ha i really funny t-shirt i tried not to smile.
"Do you know what that means?" I asked him sounding annoyed.
He looked down and i pointed to the writing.
"Ahh no i don’t, the lady in the shop said it was made for me" he said looking confused, his eyes going grey it wasn’t odd to me now i actually liked it, i knew where i stood with him but i wonder if he lies would i know? Let’s find out and did he seriously not know what eejit meant ha probably not being stuck in hell for however long he was there for.
He blinked and smiled sheepishly he was going say sorry i knew it.
"It means idiot" I said bluntly.
He just stared at me his blue eyes looking right through me then he burst out laughing.
"HAHAHAHAHA excellent yes very good she certainly had me worked out." he laughed more what a weirdo but then if i wasn’t in such a foul mood i probably would have laughed too.
"So you and your boyfriend no that sounds off your immortal Love yes so you and your immortal love have had a little argument and you are out here on your own filled with rage correct me if I am wrong." He said.
"You know nothing and don’t give the bull that the walls speak because they don’t" I shot back
"No maybe not today but the whole of Kerry heard your argument"
"Have you been watching us?" i accused him
His eyes turned red and he turned away from me that told me he couldn’t lie otherwise he would look me in the eye and say no.
"I don’t like being accused" He said sounding strained.
"Tell me the truth then where you watching us?"
"No i mean not really I wasn’t watching but I was listing." he said now looking to the sand.
"Why?" I asked him a little shocked i felt betrayed gosh he isn’t even a friend of mine or any of us he tried to harm my family for god sake he is an enemy i have to keep reminding myself this.
He let out a big sigh.
"I really have made a mess ff this haven’t I, well done Blake making a fresh start good going." he said kicking the sand.
"Your name's Blake?" I asked
"It is"
"Who are you Blake? What do you want?" I asked him this had to be cleared up my anger had subsided now
"My name is Blake Mathews, i don’t need to bore you with what I am, I am searching for something, that’s why i listen" he looked back at me and his eyes where a deep blue he was telling the truth.
"What are you searching for?"
"What everyone is searching for, the one, there soul mate, there true love. you know it’s rare to find your match, we stumble around in life searching or thinking we are the lucky ones to have found them but it’s all a lie, you don’t realise what you have until its gone until you can’t take her for granted that’s when you truly know she was the one for you the one that made your heartbeat that little faster when you caught a glimpse or a catch of a taste of her beautiful scent the way her smile filed her face how her cheeks glowed when she was happy and how beautiful she looked when she was sad or how her tears glistened like diamonds you don’t realise how much you would miss the little things that don’t seem to matter but they do matter." i was absolutely speechless his eyes where a light shade of grey contemplation i assumed he had loved and lost that much was clear.
"I don’t mean to sound rude but what does that have to do with me or my family?"
"i thought i had found what i had been searching for but i was wrong and i apologise, If you or your friends felt threatened by me, my actions when we first met where a little crazy i was blinded again by love."
"What happened?” I asked it sounded like a true love story and all the love i have ever known is due to loss he certainly wasn’t alone with feeling like he did.
He smiled and closed his eyes.
"Valentina this immortal love of yours?" he asked
"Demitri" i confirmed
"think for one minute what would your existence be like if he wasn’t in it?" he still had his eyes closed and i wondered why, i didn’t have to think i just knew how it would feel.
"My existence wouldn’t be worth living without him he saved me and i tried to save him" I said feeling the urge to be in his arms telling him i was sorry and whoever he wanted to be i would let him i wouldn’t hold him back and if he felt like he couldn’t be with me then i would let him go because i wouldn’t be that cruel to make him stay and pretend to be something he wasn’t i understood that now.
"This news interests me he saved you say? No listen to me Valentina go and sort out this minor argument if he can save you then i know you can save him." Blake said and the vanished.
I didn’t hesitate i left straight away to be with my soul mate my loved one the only one who could ever be for me.

I ran so fast, I’d been so selfish, who was i turning into? Sometimes i don’t even recognize myself.
I could see the house in the distance and i could hear feet pounding the floor.
"I should be out there looking for her." i heard Demitri say, he sounded so distressed.
I pushed harder and flew through the door stopped inches from his face.
he opened his lips to speak, i held my finger on them
"shhhh now, you listen to me." he nodded with my finger still on his lips
" never and i mean ever mention her name or wish to be back in that place, I’ve been selfish to think i could give you a better life." he murmured and I shook my head, i carried on
"whatever life you want to lead you can i won’t stop you, i love you so much and i won’t use that to make you do what i think is best for you, it’s now your choice Demitri i just have one request take me with you." i said finally finishing my speech
he kissed my finger and mumbled
"Can i speak now?" i removed my finger and he took my hand.
"Valentina all you have ever done is good and you tried your hardest to make me feel like i could live that way too and i can, i know i can but not like this, its pulling us apart, i try to protect you from the truth but it just causes more trouble, i want to be truthful to you always i never want to see you hurt and i hurt you because I’ve been lying to you and to myself, i can no longer force myself to drink animal blood, i crave human and its making me cranky to be refused,"
"i never want you to feel that way, why couldn’t you come to me when you first craved it?" i asked a little hurt he kept things from me.
"I didn’t want to let you down, because you are more then what i deserve, losing you over what blood type would be foolish off me."
"you deserve more Demitri you should never have felt you had to choose." i sighed
i really have been a bitch i was turning into Jane making him do what i want him to do, i shuddered
"i love you Valentina i would change for you if i could but i cant." he looked so lost, this wasn’t goodbye no, i refused to let this end over blood type
" i don’t want you to change, you wouldn’t be the man who saved me then" i placed my free hand on his cheek and he placed his over mine we rested our heads together, i closed my eyes
"my life is dust without you, my existence worthless, with you in my arms i am a king, without you i am nothing become my wife and together we will not be dust, existence will mean something and we will rule, you shall be my queen and i your king, marry me Valentina"
My eyes popped open and his deep dark eyes looked into mine, a slight smile played on his face, i couldn’t speak, i couldn’t move, then the smile turned into a hard line, he closed his eyes and pulled away from me "so be it" Demitri growled and moved away from me, i held my hand out for him to stop but i couldn’t move, Tristan was in front of me in the next second, he was talking but i couldn’t hear him, he started to shake me and turned to Demitri suddenly he was in my face to both looked grief stricken, all i could hear was the proposal in my head those beautiful words then it happened in slow motion Tristan took his glove off Demitri placed his hand around Tristan’s throat but it was too late he and touched my face the room went black and i could hear a sly little girls voice
"you don’t belong to him, you never did, i will always hold his love stupid girl" it was Jane saying those cruel words, where was she? i was going to shred her body to pieces there would be no returning from that, i stumbled around in the dark trying to find the little witch all i could hear was her evil laugh, i tripped over something, i was on my knees, the ground was dusty, i looked at what i had tripped over and the scream stuck in my throat, her laughter turned louder and louder why couldn’t i see her, i looked frantically around for her then i forced myself to look at him his lifeless body, why wouldn’t he wake i shook him so hard, but he was gone no longer more my Demitri was dead finally the screams came and the blackness faded, i was back in the house Demitri holding me, Chelsea & Afton came running towards me with shock on their faces, Afton stopped and growled at Tristan, who was standing over us, Chelsea knelt down by us.
"What happened? Was it that bounty hunter?" Chelsea scrambled for answers
"I am sorry i had to, she wasn’t moving i needed to snap her out of it " Tristan said as he backed into the corner of the room sounding panicked Afton stopped growling
"Demitri" Afton asked for approval,
"Yes, its true something happened to her she wouldn’t talk or move, " Demitri said he looked so scared " I am ok" I whispered
Demitri looked down to me and kissed my head relief showed on his face,
"Help me." Demitri said to Chelsea she held me while Demitri freed himself then took me back in his arms and lifted me up, i realised then that both Afton and Chelsea where covered up in bathrobes i chuckled a little but that took a lot of energy for me to do, minutes later Afton looked around the room and growled
"do you feel that?" he sounded odd, god no please, i thought please we need the good sided Afton
"Afton" Chelsea snapped. He nodded then looked to Tristan who was shaking in the corner
"i am sorry brother" Afton said as he snuggled into Chelsea arms.
"It’s not that," Afton said to her,
"she will need blood to gain her strength" Tristan said sounding hollow, his black eyes staring at me, something was different Afton was right and it wasn’t Blake it was a different feel to it, it was like the atmosphere had shifted, it felt dark and deadly in here Chelsea went to go get me some blood Demitri carried me to our room Tristan trailing behind us.
"I am sorry V really I am I didn’t know what else to do." Tristan begged.
"Enough" Demitri snapped. "You never touch her again she isn’t a play toy for your gift, you touch her again i will break your hands off understand?" Demitri growled Tristan backed off and nodded apologizing again. I wanted to comfort Tristan it wasn't his fault, he thought he was helping. Demitri placed me on the bed and stroked my face.
I felt so weak and not in control it’s a horrid feeling, Demitri had said once this is how he felt no longer would he feel this way when he returns to human blood. Finally i whispered to him "I do"..........................................

Valentina
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tristan’s pov

I paced in my room why did i do that for? why do i care if she was in shock, a stupid, stupid, stupid stunt, they suspect i know they do and Afton he is getting too close, i don’t like this one bit i need to scream out in rage but doing it here would cause more suspicion. I have to get out of here away from them, they’re making me soft, no i cannot lose it now, Jane where are you when i need you? Where are you when i need that extra support i can’t do this on my own i am not strong enough.
i opened the window and jumped through flipping through the air and running away like Valentina had done a few hours ago her and Demitri had a fight, i heard every word, well everyone heard it.
Valentina, she surprised me, she could be quite a bitch when she wants to be, but then comes back the goody to shoes façade. Uhhh how she angers me, maybe that’s why i touched her make her see her fear, snap her out of this perfect fairy tale life she thinks she is living.
I stopped running and the texture under my foot changed it was wet i looked around i was running into the sea the sand sucking at my feet it made me feel even more trapped, i pulled my feet out of the sand and headed for the dry rough feeling slowly that feeling faded as i walked up and down up and down then i stopped lifted my head to the sky and screamed
"ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" i dropped to my knees and throw my fists to the floor.
"LET HER GO, LET HER GO." i cried out. "Please just let her go" I whispered.
My head snapped up and i looked to my right, was this a gift for me i chuckled, walking along the beach was a female and her dog its three am in the morning what kind of pathetic person does that.
"Someone who needs to die"
I jumped up in delight
"Jane" I screamed out
The lady was coming closer now she would have heard my scream of delight her eyesight would be poor she wouldn’t see me yet.
"Take it Tristan drink her dry, but first make her pledge the oath please Tristan i need this." Jane begged.
"I........ But I thought we were going to find another way?" I asked her back, this was our last resort plan to bring souls to the devil to bargain with him for Jane's release. She must be getting desperate; the devil would want lots and lots to release my Jane. He never said it, but i can see he thinks she could be good for him, he would want her, who wouldn’t, he would ask her to marry him too, and she wouldn’t be able to say no, she would be forced to.
"Tristan, Focus darling, this is the only way, you can do this for me can’t you? I am not asking for a lot please Tristan."
"I can do this" I said out loud
"Good your amazing Tristan i love you so much." My body felt like it was floating, it’s what i needed to hear.
I walked to the sea front and skipped stones into the sea her dog came running over to me growling i pretended to be shocked and jumped and held my hands out protecting myself.
"Don’t worry little pup your blood is safe" I whispered.
i heard Jane’s chuckle in my head and i tingled all over.
"Lucky, Lucky here boy, Lucky" The owner of the mutt shouted she was rattling the dog chain. The dog wouldn’t obey its owner, good dog i thought.
I placed the nervous smile on my face.
The lady ran now.
"Lucky Here" She commanded. The dog turned and ran to the her, she put the mutt back on its lead.
"So sorry about that I am still training Him"
I shook my head.
"Its fine dogs seem to hate me" I said boldly "Like everything else" I said a little quieter but she heard it.
She looked awkward like she should leave but felt compelled to stay, ohhh the charm.
I turned back to throwing stones into the sea i heard the pull on the chain and her walking away.
"What are you doing she is leaving?" Jane sounded so scared.
"Wait" I whispered to her i carried on throwing the stones harder each time then sat down rubbing my face. I could hear her walking back
"Erm are you ok?" she asked i jumped with fright.
"Ha.............. yes fine sorry" i said pretending to be surprised
she came to sit next to me.
"The sea is beautiful isn’t it" she said and let the dog off the lead again he ran off again.
"Mmm" I replied.
"Sorry am i bugging you?"
"Hmm? Ohh no not at all its nice to be in the company of someone, i guess you don’t really get a lot of people down here at this time."
"No it’s the best time to come clear your head."
"And your soul" I chuckled.
She nervously did too.
"I guess so." she looked over to her dog to check on him, he was happy digging a hole.
"Some say in the early mornings you can wish for a new one it brings you luck apparently." I said tricking her.
She didn’t look like she believed me.
"Ha yeah It’s probably complete rubbish, my mother use to love it here she would come down every morning at this time and beg for her soul to be cleansed she was very sick, she believed if she had a new soul she could live longer, guess she didn’t wish hard enough" I said skimming rocks again.
"I am so sorry" She said with compassion on her face, please she hardly knows me and she wants to flirt with me and feel sorry for me disgusting human being, Jane was right this is the only way.
"Thank you that’s very kind of you, ha you’re a complete stranger and I am telling you all off this i should be sorry"
"No you shouldn’t, you have lost someone very special to you, sometimes a stranger is easier to talk to then family."
I nodded at that and sighed.
"Ha, I’ve been coming down here every morning for the past three weeks begging screaming."
"Does it help?"
"No not really she is never coming back but i feel like i owe her and soon i have to leave then she really will be gone." i closed my eyes and pinched the bridge of my nose looking like i was holding in my emotion she placed her arm around my shoulder. We both jumped.
"Ohh your freezing how long have you been down here for?"
"A few hours. I guess i should be leaving." I got up dusted the sand of my jeans.
She looked at my feet.
And i laughed nervously
"My shoes are around here somewhere maybe that’s what your dog is digging a hole for to hide them for me" We both chucked i turned to leave.
"Wait you really believe that if you ask it will happen?" she asked standing up to.
"My mother believed it until the bitter end so yeah i guess."
"And what do u need to say?" she asked.
"You don’t need to make me feel better" I said gleefully this was so easy.
"I'll try anything once"
OMG u are gonna love what I’ve done

"Ha ok well you stand facing the sea" I told her.
"Like this?" She said as she twisted her body to look at me but the rest was facing forward i stood behind her.
"Perfect." I told her, Jane growled in my head i tried to suppress the laughter.
"Now close your eyes and repeat these words out loud 'please Take my soul cleanse me from the fabric of life." I whispered in her ear it made her hair stand on end. She chuckled.
"Ok ha i feel really silly"
"You don’t have to if you don’t want to" I sighed, free bloody will it’s a sucker.
"No i want to ok here goes" She took in a deep breathe. "PLEASE TAKE MY SOUL, CLEANSE ME FROM THE FABRIC OF LIFE.” She shouted and slowly a mist formed around her and seeped into the ground.
"How do you feel?" I asked her. She turned around her eyes pitch black soulless monster.
"You belong to me know" I said, she smiled
"Yes master anything for you" I kissed her on the lips. The dog started yapping by my ankles what an annoying sound
"Go take care of my love, she will be your master too, obey her and you will be rewarded"
"Yes master"
"Ohh and deal with that thing" i said pointing to the dog
she picked up a stone.
"Lucky fetch." She said in a hollow voice, the dogs tailed waged she through the stone down the beach until it was out of view the dog yapped in excitement and ran after the stone stupid mutt
"Go" I demanded and she faded away.
"There you go my love soon i will bring more" i could have drained her lifeless body but it didn’t appeal to me but now i had a thirst that needed to be quenched. I started to walk up the sand banks when an image appeared before me i stepped back and crouched ready to attack.
"Tristan?"
"Blake" I said standing up straight. "W.....how are you here?" I asked stunned i though he was taken.
"Tristan, it’s so good to see you, i searched for you but nobody knew where you were" he pulled me into a man hug.
He pulled away looking me up and down to see how i was
"I can’t believe you’re out, did you escape?" I asked actually stunned.
Blake was the first person who took the time to help me before I found Jane, he was my lifeline.
"I served my sentence Tristan I am free." He said sounding like he just realised this fact. "How about you how did you get out?" he questioned
"Some vampire friends helped me, apparently my kind aren’t meant for hell" I joked.
"This all makes sense why i couldn’t find you, i bet the boss weren’t happy." He said sounding so happy to see me, play the game Tristan i thought this could be a trick Blake, of all demons turning up here.
I hung my head.
"He isn’t my boss" I said sounding hurt.
"Forgive me I am still adjusting" Blake said patting me on the arm.
Slapped him on the back and gestured him to follow.
"Come you need to meet my family" I said i knew full well he had met them this was our bounty hunter how perfect.
He held back.
"Wait, I thought i felt something i wanted to check it out" Blake said scanning the beach.
I looked with him.
"You think something come up from" I pointed down to the ground.
"I do not know my senses have been a bit out of control since coming back" He said sweeping the beach with his glare.
"i remember that feeling well, paranoia i couldn’t leave my room for weeks i kept picking up the stench and i made myself believe someone was looking for me to take me back" I said trying to throw him off the scent.
"Yes your probably right"
"Come on i really would like you to meet my family." I said he took my hand and transported me into our home that always gave me a weird feeling i did a little shudder Blake laughed at me.
"Demitri" Chelsea screamed i looked to where she was she had Vera in her arms i held my hand out to them.
"Its fine" I said
Demitri flew into me jezz what's this guy’s problem. I hit the deck smashing into the wall
"Is this a bad time?" Blake asked
i laughed, Demitri bared his teeth to my throat.
"Get off me" I demanded.
"Demitri wrong guy" Chelsea shouted.
Demitri jumped off me and charged at Blake.
"No" I screamed and shot up where Blake was standing but Blake had disappeared i ducked as Demitri nearly took a chunk out of my throat Vera started to cry.
"It’s happening i told you" She cried.
Demitri turned to look at the frightened girl teeth bared..
"Not helping Demitri “I shouted at him. He realised and controlled himself.
then turned to me.
"Why are you bringing bounty hunters to our home?" Demitri growled.
Blake reappeared with his finger out.
"Erm actually ex Bounty hunter i am no longer a servant" He said with a grin Demitri just growled and turned to me
"Is this true?" he asked.
"Yes it’s true and Blake never harmed anyone he is a good guy" I lied.
"No I..........." Blake said then stopped looked to Vera. "don’t put your trust in me until I prove myself to you" He said calmly he was always the negotiator and if he didn’t get his way he would rip heads off no matter the consequences that’s what i admired about him, he gave chances to everyone, cross the line and you’re dead. It made me give Jane a second chance, ohhh my poor Jane still stuck, but she has a friend now.
"I trust you" Vera said sweetly
"Did you do some voodoo on her?" Chelsea said checking her over "If Lottie and Bastien find out you hurt her you’re a dead man or a deader man" Chelsea said storming off upstairs with Vera.
"Ha what a wonderful family you have Tristan" Blake laughed. I had to laugh too they were odd.
"Tristan you and me need to talk when Afton gets back I am still not done with are little argument Valentina needs me more right now" Demitri said as he walked off upstairs.
"Blake moved too.
"Is she hurt what’s wrong." I held on to his arm he could shimmer out if he wanted to but he didn’t.
"She is fine it was all my fault" I started and i told him the whole story.
when Afton came back we had the same reaction but no one came to fight this time yes i got flung through the door this time not hitting my head once we made Afton understand which didn’t take as long as Demitri or Chelsea he was ok he took the blood to Valentina, Demitri came down and he shouted a lot he hadn’t even noticed Blake disappear he was probably with Valentina they seem to have a friendship bond one I am not sure if i can snap............

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]