Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The mission continues

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The mission continues Empty The mission continues Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:11 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Dear diary
Hi again, I left you last time with tracking the vampire with this special gift, Demitri has phoned Aro to ask him he wanted a new toy, he did off course.
I am looking forward to meeting this vampire, how amazing his gift is, he needs to be told this, He probably thinks its a curse but it isn’t its amazing, when he touches a blood bag they feel alive and wonderful but when he touches a vampire there worst nightmare comes to them, how exciting, when we get him we will take him back to Volterra, I will show master Aro this gift and he can try it out on the happy meal, how I would like her to relive whatever nightmares she hides, I bet there are a few in her case, so I left you after Demitri said he could smell blood he wasn’t very nice to me when I told him I bought him a gift. He shouted at me and told me I was a "stupid girl" iam not a girl, yes my appearance may look childlike but I have existed longer then a little girl would, I was to thirsty to fight with Demitri, he parked the car in some wooded area, I wont bore
you with the towns we are go through before Demitri asked if I could smell Blood He was telling me but I tuned him out and I listened to the girl in the boot cry for help, I am surprised Demitri didn’t hear maybe he did but was to wrapped up in his journey, I was smiling and Demitri assumed I was taking an interest in his skills, he said he would show me how to track, I must admit that might be fun. So back to the gift For Demitri we took the blood bag into the woods, Demitri stood over me keeping watch while I took the first drink, I moaned with enjoyment knowing Demitri was really thirsty, Demitri called me a bitch and said "he didn’t like this side off me" I jumped up deliberately smudging blood on my face Demitri licked his lips in thirst, I could see the desire in his eyes, I replied to his comment "maybe this bitch doesn’t want to share" he turned around and walked back to the car hissing as he went I picked up the blood bag threw It at his back but he spun around
catching the blood bag, I growled may be this bitch does want to share, he ripped her head off broke
the blood bag in half and said "maybe I can share too." wow Demitri is getting sadistic I love it, I should make him mad more often.
when we finished our meal and cleaned up I took a few treasures, the blood bag had a lovely diamond hair clip and a
very expensive looking ring, I took these for Chelsea they sparkled and she would like that, she was doing a great job watching my brother for me. Ahh my brother how I miss him he is being sent on a mission to which I know he is happy about it but I don’t want him to be out our safe home, I hope he will be careful, Felix will protect him well he better or I will end his immortal life. ha the happy meal will be alone, now this feels me with joy every time I speak to Alec its "ohh Sarah is doing well training with Felix and I have been helping her to when Felix is busy, you should see her move Jane its a amazing" great who gives a fuck.
Demitri has cheered up again he is talking to me again, he is like an old women sometimes nagging me like I am a child, I do like to push his buttons, iam sure he wont want to do another mission with me our own, I think I have truly pissed him off with the whole blood bag from the hotel maybe Demitri fancied her, I don’t know, why do vampires do that fall in love with stupid Blood bags what’s so appealing, well yes one thing there blood but really they don’t even drink from them I would have one as a pet I would make them clean my room and do things for me then I would slowly drain them over time, Mmmm what a good idea I don’t think Aro will Allow this, I will Have to ask Demitri If he had a crush on this certain blood bag I don’t understand it myself she wasn’t anything special, they say its a smell that attracts them and that makes them feel connected if you ask me its rubbish we should stick to our own kind, I know Demitri will get angry with me if I ask him but it will be funny to see,
I will write again soon I am hoping the next time I write we will know when we can go home.

Jane

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]