Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The letter!!!!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1    The letter!!!! Empty The letter!!!! Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:00 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Dear Diary,
I finally broke down and told mommy about Jake's note. I let her read it and she just shook her head. She told me about how Jake and her used to be before she married daddy. I never knew that Jake had loved mommy. I thought I was the one he loved. She told me how he got really sad and wouldn't talk to her for a while and he only fully got better when I was born. He saw how close I am with Alex and is afraid I will replace him, or even worse, fall in love with Alex and forget all about him. That's when it all started making sense. I knew then how to fix the problem. I ran down stairs and wrote Jake a note.
Jake,
There is no way I could ever replace you. You are the best friend in the whole world and Alex is may be sweet, but he can't carry me around like you do or comfort me when I cry. Please talk to me. Don't worry about seeming rude because I know you would never try to hurt me. I miss your voice and wish you would never do this again.
I reread it about ten times before I gave it to him. I wanted to be sure there was no way he could misunderstand the note. I ran outside and found him running with Seth. When Seth saw me he ran over so Jake would follow. I handed Jake the note and he smiled. "I am so sorry for upsetting you, Nessie. That's what I have been trying to avoid. You are still so small and I really shouldn't be like this. I want to make it up to you. Why don't we go to the park and play. It is dark enough there shouldn't be too many people and we can stay til closing. How does that sound?" I was so happy to hear his voice again that I didn't care what we did. I was just glad to hear him. Im gonna go now though. The park does sound like fun.
♥ RENESMEE CARLIE CULLEN ♥

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

2    The letter!!!! Empty Re: The letter!!!! Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:01 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

This is adorable Sam and it's exactly the way i would expect Nessie to act around Jake. Perfect!!!! Pat yourself on the back Very Happy sunny flower Razz

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

3    The letter!!!! Empty Re: The letter!!!! Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:03 pm

terrisa

terrisa
Admin

Admin wrote:This is adorable Sam and it's exactly the way i would expect Nessie to act around Jake. Perfect!!!! Pat yourself on the back Very Happy sunny flower Razz

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh so cute I love you

4    The letter!!!! Empty Re: The letter!!!! Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:08 am

RenesmeeCarlieCullen

thanx guys so much! I am glad that everyone seems to like them Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum