Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Renesmee's diary 2

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Renesmee's diary 2 Empty Renesmee's diary 2 Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:48 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

Dear Diary,
today I saw something amazing! Mommy and uncle Emmett arm-wrestled. Mommy is so pretty, I was sure she would lose. Uncle Emmett is super strong, even stronger than daddy! Daddy held me while mommy and uncle Emmett arm-wrestled. Mommy looked bored and uncle Emmett was using all his strength. I thought that was funny. Mommy drug out her win and easily beat uncle Emmett, but that wasn't even the amazing part. When mommy won, the rock broke! She must be super strong, too! And uncle Emmett punched the rock and broke it in half. Mommy started breaking pieces of the rock of and breaking them and I was amazed. I thought it was so funny, I started laughing. Mommy liked my laugh and so did the others. Then, Jake told daddy mommy was supposed to act grown up. I didn't want mommy to act grown up! I liked her crushing game. I wanted to play, too! I told daddy I wanted mommy to keep playing. Daddy told mommy I liked her game and mommy brought me a piece to break. I tried and tried, but I couldn't break it! I used all my strength and it was no use! I gave it to mommy and she smashed it between 2 fingers. I clapped and laughed and enjoyed mommy's game. Then the sun came out, and I was enchanted! Mommy's skin was sooo pretty. and so SPARKLY! I looked at mine and was disappointed mine didn't sparkle. Mommy must've known I was unhappy, cuz she told me I was prettier. Now, Jake is takng me to hunt before I go play with a girl named Claire. She is visiting his friends Sam and Emily. talk more soon.
♥ Renesmee Carlie Cullen ♥

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum