Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

What's wrong with me? Oooooooooooooh what's that?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Admin

Admin
Admin

o I could hear him whisper something, I was too far away to hear it, Demitri’s voice lingered in my head, I was searching for him, I couldn’t find him but I could hear his soft voice calling for me, Why was it so dark for? His voice trailed off and I was lost again.
"Your awake here let me help you" Demitri said as he moved off the bed and helped me sit up "Drink this" Demitri said pushing a cup towards me.
I rubbed my eyes like I had been in a deep sleep, The world still felt dreamy to me, I sat up and took the cup my throat burned and a weird sensation washed over me, I sipped to begin with then I was tipping the cup trying to get every last drop, Demitri chuckled.
"There’s more if you want it" He sounded so far away from me, Like he wasn’t really here, I looked at him to make sure he was here, He wore that look, Something was wrong but my thirst was making me think of nothing but blood, I never get like this, This isn’t me.
"How are you feeling?" Demitri asked as he took the cup from me.
"Thirsty" My voice sounded different to but that could be because of my throat felt like it was on fire.
He smiled lightly.
"Here, this will help a little" I grabbed the cup off him "I know it’s not what you want but it will help, Trust me." I didn’t understand what he was talking about but the need for blood was so overwhelming, I just didn’t care to question him, I drank five more cups until the burning subsided, and I felt greedy I still wanted more.
I was suddenly aware that we weren’t in our home in Kerry. Demitri must have picked up on my confusion.
"You’re going to be ok, I am so proud of you" Demitri whispered and leaned into kismet.
I kissed him back
"Why are we in New York?" I asked taking in his scent, it’s like I had forgotten exactly how he smelt, Hint of cherries and vanilla, like the old tobacco shops.
He stroked my hair out of my face.
"Don’t you remember?" he asked relief filling his eyes, this worried me.
I shook my head.
"Ahh well it’s no bother then, drink some more you need your strength." I couldn’t refuse so I had three more cups, Now I was feeling satisfied but this dreamy state still hadn’t lifted, everything felt bouncy and light like it wasn’t real like I could bounce off a wall and not be hurt, or even fly that felt possible for me to do, crazy right it must have something to do with Hazel, I don’t sleep so she must have put a spell on me but why?
"Are they here?" I asked excitement rising from within. Demitri nodded.
I jumped of the bed to excited to stay.
I flung open the door and ran to the front room where Hazel and Malachi stood waiting for me I assume, I wrapped my arms around Hazel first she was taken by surprise with a "Ohh" Then she held me so tight I felt her body vibrate, I pulled away she was crying so I pushed my body into her again while she sobbed this couldn’t be because she missed me no something was very wrong.
Demitri cleared his throat, she had stopped crying now, she let me go so I pulled away then I turned to Malachi who was just glaring at me, I ignored his grumpy face and pulled him into a hug.
"It's so good to see you both" I said hugging tighter, he had his arms around me but he wasn’t hugging me like I expected him to, I pulled away to see shock on his face, Hazel had moved and was hugging Demitri.
"How are you both?" I asked trying not to be offended by Malachi reaction to me, He looked over to Demitri and glared at him, Hazel shock her head slightly.
"We have been well thank you, its lovely to see you looking better, how do you feel?" Hazel asked as she moved to take my hand so we could sit, Ok what was with the 'how are you feeling' Concern and the look in Malachi eyes something was wrong.
"I feel fine, what is wrong with you guys your all seem to be on edge" I turned to Demitri "And why are we here? Why can’t I remember? It’s all so hazy" I said trying to recall deciding to come for a visit or what the last thing I did just blank.
Hazel rubbed my back, She was about to speak but Demitri growled, I shot a look at him, how dare he growl at Hazel.
"Don’t, this is better if she doesn’t know." Demitri ordered So much anger in his voice.
"She has the right to know" I expected this to come from Hazel but it was Malachi who had said it.
"Know what?" I asked looking around the room for someone to tell me what was going on.
Hazel just looked to the floor and Demitri and Malachi just glared at each other.
"You agreed with me earlier, why the sudden change of heart?" Demitri said looking even angrier.
"That a completely different topic, she needs to know what she did" Malachi shouted.
"What did I do?" I asked looking down to Hazel more tears came.
"Ohh your so Cleaver aren’t you, Think you know what’s best for every one? Well your wrong, it’s best she knows nothing and can carry on like she was, Happy." Demitri growled.
"What are you both arguing about" I said screaming in the middle off this fight.
"She needs to know Demitri your playing a cruel game to keep her in the dark like this."
"Am I invisible?" I scream no one would look at me.
"We are leaving" Demitri ordered finally looking at me.
I turned to look out of the window sun now rising.
"Really?" I asked.
"Yes" Demitri demanded.
Hazel now stood up.
"Please can we not just talk about this?" She begged Demitri, but I knew just as Hazel did he was past talking when Demitri had his mind set on something there was no use trying to talk to him until he calmed down and knew he was either right or wrong more case wrong.
"No we are leaving I shall call you later Hazel." Demitri grabbed my arm and flung me over his back I didn’t even get a chance to say good bye to Hazel or Malachi and why wasn’t I bothered? Something in me is very wrong.........
o
o Tristan’s pov........

I couldn’t put it off any longer I had fed and wondered around till there was nowhere to wonder, Afton would be looking for me if I left it any later, so I ran home in record time, I bumped into Afton as he was walking out.
"Tristan, Your back, where have you been?"
"I had to feed" I pushed past Afton.
"Ok....... Are you ok Tristan?" Dam it I had to put on my mask and play good boy, this drains me, I stopped and hung my head.
"No I am not ok" I said and walked off to my room.
I sat on my bed and smiled as I heard Chelsea and Afton fight between them, who had to check on the lost boy.
A soft knock on my door told me Chelsea had lost the bet.
"Tristan, Hay are you ok?" She said lingering in the door.
I smiled, and she just stayed there looking awkward.
"Huh I am not as good at this as Valentina Is"
I looked up to her and glared.
"Ohh right yeah probably didn’t want to hear me say that, Jeeze awkwardard moment" She said backing up.
Now what would the old Tristan do cry? No that’s too dramatic.
"I had to feed on a human today." I spoke slowly this is what the old Tristan would do beat himself up inside.
She was suddenly in the door way again.
"Ohh ok, Erm I thought you were back on human blood?" She asked, She has no tact, Just says what she thinks, It’s harder to play with her.
"Yes I’ve been on human blood since I came back, but I haven’t had to kill someone for it." I sounded bitter for added affect.
She came and sat by me.
"You killed someone, Wow Tristan wow, ok this is big."
I nodded was she really freaking out.
"Tell me what it was like?"
"Excuse me?" I asked a little shocked
"How did you kill? Was it a he or a she? Ohh and did they taste good? Mmm I bet they did" She said licking her lips.
I looked at her like I didn’t know her was she trying to trick me?
"Ohh sorry yeah the pity thing its part of you isn’t it, Hmmm what would Valentina do if she was here."
Suddenly there was three people in my room, what was going on I was getting creeped out everyone ganging up on me, they know I am sure of it.
"I am sorry if I am intruding, Tristan you promised me you would call when you where ready." Blake said with crossed arms.
"Coming in here without asking we have rules on this side, learn to use them" Chelsea shouted at him.
Whoa this was getting out of hand, Blake’s eyes turned bright red and I stood in front of Chelsea.
Blake moved forward.
"You have no idea what rules you have to obey, now little one you leave me and my friend to talk" He said through gritted teeth. I expected Chelsea to run off but she didn’t.
"No......... This is my home you should leave and wait to be invited." Chelsea said shouting bringing Afton into the room now.
"I JUST WANT ANSWERS" Blake screamed then disappeared.
"What’s going on?" Afton searched the room.
"That thing keeps interrupting he needs to learn to knock" Chelsea shouted into the air.
I collapsed on the bed buried my head.
"Why do things have to be so hard" I cried out letting tears run down my face, I needed to work on these two.
"Ohh yeah and Tristan fed on a human" Chelsea said to Afton, I tried not to laugh.
"I thought you had been since you got back?" Afton replied the same as Chelsea has, these two really do suit each other both dumb.
"Yes he was but not kill someone for it" Chelsea said trying to sound like she knew better.

I was going to scream at them for being stupid but I was saved by the screaming downstairs.
"Let me down Demitri" Valentina screamed.
I got up blood stained face and ran downstairs to see Valentina punching him on the arm.
"I can’t believe how............"Valentina said before she realised I was standing there "Tristan" She shouted excitedly she came running over to me and I fell when she pilled into me.
"Ohh Tristan I’ve been on real adventure" Valentina screamed in my ear.
"Errrrrr" Is she ok?" I called out from under her.
She jumped off me and held her hand out for me to take, I sat up and rubbed my face yeah I needed to wash off this blood, Chelsea threw me some wet wipes and I cleaned up, while I was doing this Valentina had hugged everyone at least twice, she seemed a little bit happy, No extremely happy not the Valentina I saw last.
"Did Bastien call you?" Afton asked Demitri.
"Yes but I don’t think going there today will be wise." Demitri said looking at Valentina jumping up and down at whatever Chelsea had said.
I went to Demitri
"Is she ok?" I asked him.
"I think it’s the spell Hazel put her under she has been like this since she woke up, she says she doesn’t remember and I don’t want her to if I can help it" Demitri whispered to us.
"Yes probably best how long you think this" Afton waved his hand to Valentina "Will last for?"
"I don’t know she has had quite of bit to drink more then I have ever seen her drink."
"You think it’s the blood?" I asked him, Demitri shock his head.
"I don’t know" He said sounding sad.
"I am sorry" I said I need him to forgive me even if it was killing me inside to play nice with him, How he makes my skin cruel, He once held so much love for Jane and I think she did once too.
"A party" Valentina screeched.
Afton sighed.
"I don’t think you’re up for a party darling" Demitri step forward to say
"I feel fine Demitri unless you can tell me why I wouldn’t be up for a party?" She questioned.
She really didn’t remember how odd.
Demitri didn’t move and she jumped up and down again and was out the door.
"Now?" Demitri called after her and she shouted a "Yes" So all the others followed her.
I needed to sort things out with Blake before I went to any kind of party.
I called for him but he did not answer or show up so I sighed and apologised to the air, if he was listing hopefully he would hear.
I followed there scent to an underground tunnel as I was walking in I heard this music playing the tune sounded familiar to me, but I couldn’t place my finger on it, whatever it was it was a beautiful tune.
I walked into the bar it was actually cool, Bastien and Lottie have the right idea the floor is this black granite that sparkles same as the bar, coffin picture frames of old movie vampires, very cool the funniest thing about the whole place is it had human staff, surely this was a Vampire bar, I really don’t think they will be staying human for long not with Bastien's track record.
My eyes were distracted from the humans as they were watching something, I looked and it was Valentina dancing her hands held high lost in her own world and that’s when it clicked, The song that was playing it was from Edward Sissorhands, When he is carving the angel out of ice and it looks like Kim dancing in the snow, It was kind of beautiful and not like Valentina to have every one steering at her, I looked around the place then to the bar where I was stood one of the humans had asked me what I wanted to drink I had ignored her watching Valentina dance, I tuned to her now realising she was here and she was good looking bit of a Goth wannabe vampire type, But pretty something about her was different not sure what though, I definitely would like to get to know this one.
"Excuse me" I called for her attention she smiled and walked to me.
"Yes?"
"I would like a drink now, what’s your favourite?" I questioned thinking it was funny because she was a Goth and she smiled and disappeared and got me a flute filled with blood, I took a sip and it was really good, I nodded at her and she went off to talk to her other friend also female but this one looked like a bit off a doll, Jane would like this one to play with I thought, There was a man behind the bar to he looked like an angry young man he was watching Valentina dance and Demitri was glaring at him. The song finished and every one clapped Valentina turned to the bar and practically hoped over to it.
"Ohh, A, B, AB, O A- " she turned to Bastien
"What animals are these?" Bastien gave her a funny look and I moved to stand next to her, was she about to flip out.
Bastien looked to his staff then to Demitri
"Erm its human" I whispered.
"Ohhhhhhhh I know they are but.........Ohhhh its human right ok how do you know which you like?" She asked she looked deadly serious.
I reached my hand out to her
"Are you ok?" I whispered.
"Just peachy I want to meet our new friends" She said as she hoped over the bar.
Every one moved forward and the bar staff looked a little stunned.
"Hi my name is Valentina" She held her hand out for the blonde girl.
"Lacey nice to meet you" She held her hand out and Valentina pulled into a hug, Then the other weird girl "Opal" she hugged Valentina too and I am sure she was sniffing her neck Goths hay.
The guy had backed himself up into the corner he did not look happy
"This is Nate" Opal said as Valentina stared at him.
She moved forward to hug him.
"Don’t you dare come near me" He said as he pushed Lacey out of the way and pushed past Valentina, Bastien called after Nate but he was long gone Lacey had fallen to Opal was standing over her the smell off fresh blood filled the air and Valentina was just staring.
"Ohh" She whispered normally Valentina would be the one helping out but she just stood there then she turned and laughed.
"No come back." She said then laughed some more she jumped over the bar and started running around the room trying to catch something by the looks of it then she caught it and held it in her hands and peeked suddenly Blake was behind her and they both disappeared into thin air I hadn’t noticed Bastien had jumped over the bar and crouched ready to drink Lacey's blood.
"He took her again how dare he, Who does he think he is" Demitri stormed out of the bar and went searching for her I guess, Another eventful day now I need to learn about the opal girl...........................

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]