Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hope

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1                            Hope Empty Hope Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:42 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Dear diary I feel you need to know this I was stunned about what has happened I went to go see what the happy meal was shouting at. Tristan had his head bowed like he was accepting the shouting, I stood by him and he turned to look at me, Sarah was still speaking, I smiled at him then I turned to face Sarah, I glared at her I made my eyes look wild at her, my hands where behind my back and I still wore a slight smile, this did shut her up but she started on me instead which was fine.
"What do you want Jane?"“Well Sarah I want to know why you are screaming at Tristan for has he done something to upset you?"
"Upset me? Jane you’re a fucking psychopath, he has wiped Alec's memory do you not care about that?"
"Don’t bring my brother into this." I growled at her I was trying to stay calm.
"Fuck off Jane go and torture someone." Sarah then reached her hand out to my shoulder "Jane your using the gift I gave you, they do look much better, the here have some girly advice just take a little tissue out off the right one your left one is looking bigger." I growled at her. I placed my hand around her back and squeezed her skin tight, I know she wouldn’t feel this but it made me feel better. In my head she was still human and she would be crying in pain, the reason why I put my arm around the happy meal was because I could smell Aro and Marcus. Sarah looked at me confused then when she saw them she knew what I was doing.
"Well I never thought I would see the day, Jane and Sarah getting on?" Aro said, but he had a glint of 'I know what are you up to' look in his eyes. Marcus didn’t look pleased by me touching his pet. Marcus held his hand out for Sarah and she took it eagerly, she wrapped her arms around her keeper, it sickens me. I once held respect for Marcus not now, he has fallen for this love sick puppy its disgusting.
"How are you feeling Jane?" Marcus asked, Sarah looked up to him not understanding why he cared. He didn’t care it was an act.
"I am well Master, thank you."
"Yes you are strong my dear." Aro said as he patted me on my back.
"Please Jane, I am interested to know what happened?" Marcus did seem extremely interested.

Aro took Tristan away from me; Aro was getting confident, he had his arm around Tristan pushing him forward.
Tristan turned and looked at me with a lost stare.
Marcus pulled me out of my own thoughts, he was sending Sarah away, she didn’t look happy which made me chuckle to myself. Marcus asked me to walk with him he wanted to know how I felt when I went a little crazy. I told him how I felt trapped, I knew what I was doing but I found myself putting certain thoughts forward and replaying them in my head and I would scream at myself in my head not understanding what was happening. Marcus seemed to understand what I was saying, he told me he felt that way when he lost Didyme, like he needed to do things and that it seemed more important then what was actually happening. Marcus told me he locked himself in his room and would pace up and down, he was going to buy her a necklace and he kept going over and over the routine of getting it in his head. It was nice to know it wasn’t only me that had reacted this way. I have lost my brother, I have no idea who that person is anymore, it isn’t Alec it’s a impostor and I cannot love that, not until he returns to my brother. Marcus left me and I needed to find Tristan.

Tristan was in his room it was looking like home now, he had music playing, it was low but it felt weird no one really listens to music here, Tristan has a flat screen like Alec's was, he has two leather chairs that look really comfortable that’s where Tristan was sat, it was a recliner seat Alec would like one off these I thought, Tristan was playing with something and the music kept changing. Tristan also had a desk with a lap top besides the laptop was a scrap book it was open there where lots off drawings they where beautiful. I was standing in his open door way.
"You can come in if you like?"
"Thank you." I stepped in. "Whats that smell?" I asked him.
"Ohh erm it’s my favourite scent it’s a mix off vanilla."
"Mmmm. Yes it smells familiar to me."
"Yes it would you and your brother has the same scent, well Alec isn’t as strong as yours." He looked a little embarrassed that he just admitted that I didn’t know what to say it was a sweet thing to say but it was making me feel soft, he always makes me feel like this, I could be nice if I wanted to but I don’t want to be nice ohh how he does that.
"What do you have there?" I asked as walked towards him I sat on the arm off his sofa.
"This? It’s an ipod" He shook it and the music changed again. "Dam thing." He played around with it to get the other song back.
"They put a new function on it if you shake it; it changes the music it’s annoying me I forget to put it locks so it won’t do it."
"Ohh I never heard off an ipod?"
"What?" Tristan asked as he seemed offended by my lack off knowledge.
I shrugged my shoulders not bothered.
"I can’t believe you don’t know what this is? I thought you had everything, Jane you need bringing up-to-date we are not living in pagan times now."
I ignored his comments and noticed there where drawings on the walls to.
"Where did you get these Drawings from?" I asked.
"I drew them."
“Wow they’re amazing Tristan.”
"They are of people I lived with until....." Tristan broke off and looked away.
Tristan hides so many secrets it drives me mad it makes me want to know him more then I already do.
"Aro gave me something he has asked me to try it out?"
This sparked my interest."
"Yes?"
"Well he has given me these gloves."
"Gloves, hand warming device?" I asked amused, why would Tristan need gloves?
"Yes He thinks that if I wear these I can touch our kind without affecting them."
"Really?" I asked excited."
"That’s what he thinks."
"Where are they lets try them"
Tristan jumped up and got them from his desk he chucked them to me.
"Well I don’t want them put them on lets see if Aro is right?"
"No I am not hurting anyone else."
"Tristan shut up and do as you’re told."
"Yes Miss."
Tristan put the gloves on, they were made of black leather, they suited him. He held his hands behind his back.
I held my hand out for him excited, the anticipation was overwhelming. He shook his head.
"Not You."
I ignored his request and spun him around and unfolded his hands from behind his back I grabbed them closed my eyes ready for the vision to take me away nothing happened, I opened one eye, nothing, I didn’t see or feel anything.
"It works" I screamed out.
Tristan looked shocked he couldn’t believe it to I let his hands go and he stroked my cheek, nothing he held his hands on my cheek like he did before when the fear had taken me over but nothing I felt nothing, well I did feel something I swear my heart had started to beat. I gasped at this feeling Tristan pulled away.
"I knew it was too good to be true."
"No you didn’t hurt me, Tristan I am just so pleased you can touch me. Aro was right."
Tristan took my face again and we stared into each others eyes then he was kissing me and I was kissing him back, I was ready for the fear I could handle it, I wanted it, but nothing came and we lost ourselves in each other we were like this for a good five minutes our lips never parting we were both pulled out of our bubble by a cough. Aro was sitting in the chair with Tristan’s ipod.
"Your Taste in music is shocking dear boy."
We pulled away from each other.
"Ohh don’t stop on my account." Aro said chuckling to himself.
I didn’t know where to look I was so embarrassed. Tristan grabbed my hand I was ready to run.
"Thank you Master Aro you have truly made this possible for me."
"You’re welcome Tristan." Aro was up and gone in that split second. I stared at Tristan not understanding what was happening, had we just kissed? Was he really holding my hand? Was Aro just sat there commenting on Tristan’s music? No I have slipped into this crazy state again.
"Jane whats wrong?" Tristan asked touching my face.
"This cant be real, you're not here, this is all in my mind"
"Ha-ha no Jane it isn’t if it was in your mind you would have Sarah tied up in a chair making her watch this"
"With barbwire?"
"Ha-ha yes Jane with Barbwire"
He was right I would have done that.
"I don’t understand how did we kiss last time I saw my fear?"
"Last time I had pinned you to the wall I was holding your hand."

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]