Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Valentina's new friends

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Valentina's new friends  Empty Valentina's new friends Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:12 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Dear Diary
Ohh do i call you a diary anymore? i have moved on in the world of technology i no longer write in books it’s all done on my i pad but the cool thing is as i write well not write um tap the scream it looks like my writing and it looks like a diary but it’s not so what can we name you hmmm
Yes i know

Dear digital Diary............
No that doesnt sound good a nick name then. Dige, Dot, Diz, D, D,D YES.......D,D Short hand Digital Diary, d,d looks like a face haha yes that will do.

Dear d, d
today has been a really weird day, well weird as vampire weird days go.
Ohh wait you don’t know do you darn it Ohh but i need to tell you what happened today and i really can’t be bothered with what has happened for the past two years.
Yes it’s been over two years since i wrote everyone is good and i mean everyone we are together and Rhoan is back to I know exciting right. Well Demitri isn’t so pleased but I’m stronger now had to be.
I'm starting to understand people come and go through life it’s those who stay in touch are the true ones to hold on to no matter how far you are from each other if your thoughts are in there minds at times off sadness or happiness that’s a true friend they never forget.
Malachi told me this he had called a few times at the height of my depression; Malachi knew it well he lived through it with me when i was human.
He told me that i need a hobby I didn’t need a hobby i needed to keep myself from sinking into a heap of blackness.
Then one day it clicked everything became clear I saw how Happy Johanna was at this college she was attending the spark got brighter in her eyes as days went by the spark of knowledge I need that interaction with others that weren’t my family and something i held passion for so I enrolled at the college.
At first i wasn’t sure what i wanted to learn or study i looked at the classes on offer and picked two that popped out at me the first was Psychology don’t know why may be analyzing my state of mind was something worth looking into and the other was a creative writing course.
I use to read so many books and i loved stories so this seemed perfect maybe i could learn how to write and release some of this burden i sometimes feel, not being a vampire but having these human thoughts old human thoughts sometimes they hurt so much and i feel like i need to release them to move forward.
Off course Demitri was cautious of me going to college he worried he still thinks I’m too young but every one backed me up saying if I couldn’t handle it then there was no hope for anyone that really made me feel well it made feel strong and a little confident.

I’ve been at the college for two months now not very long but long enough to know who to stay away from who is more dangerous to me and my family who can learn our secret.
I mainly keep to myself which is for the best I know faces to say Hi to and to sit next in class but for now i feel safe keeping a distant and hell I’ve got eternity to learning how to act and I’m sure I will grow with confidence but for now i was playing with caution.
For the whole two months we haven’t had a sunny day which is awesome means I’m not stuck inside and thinking of an excuse to why i haven’t attended.
After A week of being there i decided to add another class to my schedule Photography telling stories with pictures i thought would be cool and i really wanted to get a new camera takes lots of cute pictures of my two adorable Nieces’.
Now this is where it gets weird.
When i started my Photography class I noticed a boy well a man really 21 i think but that smell it reminded me that I knew the face that strong clean bleach smell his name was Rick he was the one who was looking for his sister that night long ago now he seemed to recognize me to when i came in but he never spoke to me and i never made an effort to talk to him.
He was a loner like me keeping out of everyone’s business.
I noticed his sister was here too, Pippa, she wasn’t in any of my classes and he was only in that one but I saw them sit together at lunch times and when they were going he was very protective of Pippa but i guess he had to be she was weird i got this vibe about her I don’t know if it’s just a supernatural thing most people just avoided them anyway but I still felt the need to protect them odd Right.
I asked Johanna if she knew them she didn’t of course they were good at blending into the background and no one gossiped about them which was odd there was all ways gossip in schools i had attended maybe this was different because it was meant to be further education nor forced education but there was gossip flying around the place, I heard it every time i walked into the lunchroom not many would look at me but i heard there whispers I had to try to ignore it show that i didn’t hear it Most of it was Jealous they were and how beautiful i was off course there was the sour remarks that made me laughed ' Bet it’s all plastic bet Daddy paid for it to Have you seen what she drives' These where the funny comments
Demitri had bought me a new car well it’s not a car as such it’s an Audi big and bulky and white shining white I can tell you it’s extremely difficult to keep it this white especially when Demitri and the boys go rallying through the country with it.
I don’t Bother going into the lunch room any more there isn’t any point really, I don’t eat anything and it would look stupid if i picked food up and tried to look normal I did once though and regretted it bout a whole load of comments of 'she is so going to throw that back up in and hour' so I pushed the tray away and didn’t bother no one can accuse me of being sick then if i didn’t eat.
I was sat outside the air was warm but no sun thankfully I received a week’s update from Alice letting me know if it was ok for me to be doing this it was cool because we got to chat over the phone loads.
So i was sat outside looking at my phone Demitri hadn’t called since last night and i was worried about him he sounded really stressed but he promised to call me this morning and he hadn’t he is London on some kind of important business he wouldn’t tell me what it was but it had him on edge so i didn’t ask pointless questions all i know is he is London I hope he goes to see Max and Anastasia and Tristan of course it would be good to know they are ok we talk over the phone loads but still it isn’t the same is it.
So i was just staring at it trying to force myself to call him and hope his mood had lifted.
"Hi" she said and sat down in front of me. It was Pippa.
"Hi." I said feeling the weird tingle feeling i got of her.
"You like being outside don’t you?" She asked.
"Sorry what?" I asked her was she spying on me shit!!!!!!!!!
"Well you were outside when I first met you and here you are again outside."
"Ohh You remembers that night?" I asked i was sure she was on something but then I wondered no she was always like this.
She looked at her hands in an uneasy way.
"Yeah sometimes i need to escape I know it’s not safe an all but it gets too much to handle ya know." She said now looking at me she had these wonderful Blue eyes I hadn’t noticed before her skin was pale to not as pale as mine but a pale colour like she was ill.
"You said that last time it wasn’t safe?" I asked her.
"Sometimes I say too much" She said then pulled her phone out it was ringing.
"Hello, No, I’m fine I’m outside with a friend, yes I do, whatever i don’t mind" She hung up the phone looked at it for a second and then looked at me.
"Ohh did you want something to eat my brothers getting something now if you want me to call him back?" She asked.
I couldn’t help but Laugh. She gave me an odd look.
"No I'm fine thank you." I told her.
a few minutes later Rick came out with a tray of food looking suspiciously around for his sister when his gaze met hers he looked relived he shouldn’t I thought I was dangerous to them.
He placed the tray down and passed the food to his sister A couple of sandwich's that was wrapped up, two bottles of drink's crisps and one banana he tossed the sandwich and drink and crisp's to his sister eased down by her totally ignoring Me, like the other time she met him.
Pippa examined the seam of the sandwich wrapper then the same with the crisps and her drink all the time Rick was watching his sister with careful eyes.
"It’s safe I checked." He said low voiced, but i heard it
I tried to look like i hadn’t didn’t need to explain i had supper hearing.
Pippa glared at Rick and pointed to the Banana
"That’s not" She said glumly but loud enough for anyone to hear.
She didn’t care if she was acting like a freak but it seemed to bother Rick.
"It’s not for you" He said quietly but not as quiet as before.
"Please Rick don’t risk it" She begged he sighed
"Fine." he was about to place the Banana down then he looked at me for the first time he didn’t jump or say Ohh sorry or even say HI.
He waved the banana in front of me.
"Would you want this?" He asked really kindly but it wasn’t kind he hadn’t said hello acknowledged i was even here like the other time they met.
Pippa glared at her brother not because she though it wasn’t safe because she knew like the others I didn’t eat.
"I'm fine thank you" I dismissed with a sigh.
"Ohh yeah right you don’t eat do you “He said as he chucked the banana on the empty tray.
Pippa gave the most horrified look at her brother in disbelief he said that.
I could see Rick wasn’t one for holding back on what he really thought that was fine though i knew where i stood with him but with Pippa there was an uncertainty i couldn’t put my finger on it.
"Why is that?" He asked now actually looking at me.
The same blue eyes as Pippa they must have been twins because they looked the same age had the same kind of soft pretty faces even if Ricks was a bit more pointed you could tell they were brother and sister.
"Rick don’t ask stupid questions" Pippa snapped at him
none of this made since who was the shy one and who was the outspoken they both totally confused me and maybe they were both a little crazy maybe that’s why I couldn’t understand them and that’s why people didn’t talk about them because they were scared.
"No its fine I have an eating disorder" I told them blankly and waited for the awkward silence but there wasn’t one
"Ohh right well fair enough" Rick said and took a bite of his sandwich.
Pippa just stared at me with the weird glazed over eye's she had that look last time
Rick kicked her i could feel it and she looked down gracefully and started to eat, and I was worried i would be the cause to the weirdness around here they were doing a great job all by them self.
"Why do you do it?" Pippa asked quietly
i knew she was talking to me as she was looking at me carefully still nibbling her sandwich.
"Do what?" I asked back
"Throw up after every meal" Rick said for his sister she didn’t look shocked at what Rick had said
"Ohh its not No I don’t throw up, I do have a disorder its weird erm i can’t eat in front of anyone it’s like a phobia just the thought of eating right now in front of you makes me feel really nervous and i start to shake and then well i pass out with fear" I told them there suck that up i thought they both looked at me with Ohh my god look,
I smiled lightly and shrugged that eased there shock.
"Can you eat in front of your family?" Pippa asked.
Hmm i thought how I could answer that one lie so I did.
"No i can’t eat in front of them either I have to wait until there had there’s and then i make myself something I’m not a big eater anyway."
I lied convincingly, they both nodded i hated this i didn’t want to lie how could i base a friendship on lies it wasn’t possible.
I played with my phone and excused myself,
i couldn’t leave it any longer i needed to hear Demitri's voice i regretted that the moment he answer.
"Yes......"
"Demitri?" I sighed and looked to the floor wishing it would eat me up he wasn’t stressed he was hungry really hungry.
I lowered my voice.
"Your extremely Hungry aren’t you" I said to him, i turned to look at the two who were sat looking at their food trying to hide it i think i felt a surge of guilt rush inside of me.
"Ohh you have no idea how thirsty I am" He growled at me.
"Demitri please you promised you would be careful"
"Ohh i am being careful i am starving myself because of u you hay maybe i will go and chose a brunette"
I ended the call and the shock hit me like a built in the head i just stood there completely frozen and i started to shake.
I was that obvious that the pair behind me piled the food on the tray and hid it from sight.
"Everything Ok? Rick called to me snapping me out of my trance,
i turned and tried to smile i needed to sit down before i started to run.
I sat there blankly like the world had stopped then i heard a familiar voice calling me.
"Valentina......?" Josh called out and jogged over to me.
He bent down and took my hand.
"Hay what’s wrong?" He asked me then he looked to the other two looking at them suspiciously.
"I think we freaked her out" Pippa said she sounded worried.
"What why what did you say?" Josh asked them his grip was tightening my hand.
"The food we......" Rick said
Josh was glaring at rick that stopped what he was saying.
I snapped out of it.
"Yeah my problem with food i thought I would be ok" I looked at Josh eagerly getting him to play along.
"You need to go home now God Demitri was right it’s too soon" Josh bowed his head; he thought i wanted to drink these two dry.
I shock of Josh in disgust.
"No I would never do that." I was screaming at him now Josh fell back when I stood up.
Rick jumped up and put his body in front of Pippa he had done this instinctively like he was protecting her from a beating or something.
"If you guys are going argue I'd rather like to take me and my sister out of the situation" Rick sad tensed.
Josh Jumped up and brushed himself down.
He didn’t look angry which shocked me I thought he might be.
"No there is going to no fighting right V?" Josh quizzed me.
I shook my head ashamed.
I sat down and Josh came to sit next to me.
Rick bugged Pippa up on the bench putting his sister at a safe distance probably a good idea but he should have moved further away from me to.
Josh looked at me confused.
"I told them about my eating Habits." I told josh
"You did what?" Josh nearly growled it out.
"Hay what is it to u who she tells?" Rick chirped in.
"Ohh Rick Erm This my Brother" I told him Josh didn’t offer a hand and nor did Rick.
"Look i know you’re ashamed but they asked why I didn’t eat and I couldn’t not tell them."
I gave Josh a Look which he understood straight away it was a code we had this certain stare it’s like you look through that person and they know to play along.
"So you told them everything." Josh asked willingly to get more information without spilling the beans.
"Look just because she can’t eat in front of people doesnt mean she deserves this treatment" Pippa said with such force that it made Rick jump he had to take a double look at her to see if she was the same person even Josh noticed it.
"It’s a fear" I encouraged.
"You know how I feel about this V" that was all josh said and got up he messed up my hair and walked of, I growled silently at him the humans wouldn’t of heard Josh turned around and smiled slightly.
"He's your brother?" Rick asked.
"Yeah older than me" I said out loud regretting it he didn’t look older he looked like he was 20 ish and i looked older there was no lying about that.
"The men in my family don’t seem to age" i said quietly to the question that was hanging in the air.
"He teaches here doesnt he?" Rick asked looked at Josh still dam it i thought he is spurious.
"Yes sport" I said reluctantly
he nodded and rose up took his sisters hand.
"Look sorry if we made you uncomfortable we won’t interrupt you pattern again"
With that he was walking off holding Poppa’s hand.
See totally weird................
I went to talk to Josh latter on in the day I told him about what Demitri said and how I was worried about him Josh made me feel better like a brother would normally do when his sister was upset the rest of the day was dull really I am going to wait for Demitri to call me and if he doesnt call me tonight i will call Max to see if he can help me out a little I have faith Demitri won’t do anything stupid he wont................

Valentina

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum