Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Making friends

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Making friends Empty Making friends Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:20 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

Dear diary
Hi when I last wrote we were all getting ready for meeting the Cullens well not all off them, just four off them before they came into sight Malachi gave me information i needed about them and he was spot on.
"The Cullens, hmmm well they are pretty good, there maker is Carlisle now he is one person i would love to meet, he has never taken a human life well, he turned Edward and his wife Esme also Rosalie but only because they were dying now Rosalie is one little fighter she hasn’t even sucked the life out of a human either she has killed but never tasted human blood, then there is Emmet, Rosalie begged Carlisle to change him mauled by a bear, then there’s Alice and Jasper who where changed by others and Bella is the last to be turned by Edward."
I gasped but no one noticed, how many were there, eight vampires, wow. Ohh wait the same as us huh i wonder if they have arguments to hmm i wondered as we waited there had a been a lot of arguing going on between Faine and Jordan recently.
"Not all of them are coming just Edward Bella, Jasper, Alice now Edward your going to have problems with, he isn’t happy with Alice he didn’t want to come here he thinks your all dangerous but the other three are happy to be here and wow Alice well she is a little bit of a hyper vampire she is going to make every one exhausted i think."
Great we needed a bit of a lift and Jordan really needed help with her wedding she wants it to be perfect, i understand but well this may sound mean but I’m sure she can have as many weddings as she likes, so when they got here it was a little frosty and Edward looked really mad, i grabbed Demitri's hand not because i was scared but because i didn’t want him getting angry, i had seen that side of Demitri when he saved me from the slimy hands of Caius, shudder, horrible, i hate thinking about that time before we were free so i try to block it out as best i can. we all got introduced after the hostile atmosphere Alice dragged Jordan inside and they started making wedding plans i zoned out a little Malachi seemed very keen on something but he never said what it was.
"Huh so Jordan wants but cant she sees its impossible ohh and Faine isn’t taking that so well ohh the drama you vampires it’s like being on Jeremy Kyle in those two heads."
So i tried to listen to anything that i could piece together but nothing.
"Do You want some gossip Valentina sure you do."
I waited and waited for the gossip that had to be better then wedding talk i would leave them to it but it would be rude and iam sure Jordan would take offence to it.
"Seeing as you’re not bothered i won’t tell you." Malachi said sarcastically
"Dam you Malachi tell me already" I spoke out Alice didn’t even look at me she was to engrossed in Jordan and Faine looked lost in thought about something, Bella gave me an odd look, Chelsea and Katy just laughed at me and carried on listing to what Alice and Jordan where talking about “Alec and Faine have tied the knot."
"They did what?" I screamed out it bought Faine out off her thoughts i stared at her she smiled and started to answer the questions Alice was asking her.
"Erm are you ok?" Bella asked.
"Ha yeah sorry I have a thing in my head that talks to me if i don’t answer him he gets grumpy."
Bella nodded her head and smiled well it was going to be easy with Bella i like her a lot. The boys came in and Jasper and Edward carried the bags in how long were they staying for i wondered? as there were many cases, Edward gave another glare before he went upstairs. Malachi was right he was going to be difficult, Demitri smiled at me as he lent on the wall and we gazed into each others eyes and i felt extremely lucky everyone sort of filtered out of the room.
"Jordan and Faine are arguing again why don’t you follow them and listen in?" Malachi said,
"No way, privacy, Malachi ever heard of it, whatever they’re arguing about has nothing to do with me or you so leave them alone."
"Ohh so it’s ok for you to want to know gossip but when I ask it’s a different story."
"Everything ok?" Demitri said as he jumped over the sofa and landed next to me he was so gentle “Yup Malachi is being his usual wonderful self.” I said i gave Demitri a kiss on the cheek as we were alone, Demitri held my face in his hand. “You’re really beautiful." he then placed his hands on my cheeks.
"If you ere human you would be blushing right now and i would feel the warmth in your cheeks."
"Does he not know any decent chat up lines, hay why don’t you get him to ask Edward ohh wait no you cant can you cos they hate each other." Malachi bellowed a laugh.
I closed my eyes and tried to block him out. Demitri stroked my forehead and whispered in my ear.
"Stop giving my girl a hard time." I chuckled and Malachi grumbled but he knew he was beaten and he was going to have to leave soon any way, as I was getting thirsty. i felt Demitri stiffen next to me and he moved away I opened my eyes and Alice and Jasper were sat in front of us they both looked very relaxed, i didn’t feel threatened but with Demitri stiff as a board next to me luckily i was strong otherwise he would have cracked every bone in my hand if we where human.
"Hi Valentina we haven’t been introduced properly so I’m Alice and this gorgeous man next to me is Jasper."
"H........Hi." I said a little bit taken by surprise by her forward behaviour.
"it’s nice to meet you again Demitri." Jasper said in his southern accent you could just melt away if he spoke for a long time.
"Yes on better terms this time." Demitri said then he did something i never expected he held his hand out for Jasper to shake and Jasper just took it and they both shook hands progress at last, two Cullens down, two to go, though the other two are going to be a little bit more difficult i think.
Alice clapped her hands in excitement Demitri just shook his head and Jasper and i laughed.
"So tell me is there anywhere decent to hunt around here I’m kind off getting bored of elk." Jasper said smiling Alice looked at him lovingly and stroked his hand.
"Yeah there is a nice little village about 10 miles from here." Demitri said, my face fell in to a haunted expression. everyone was a little shocked.
"I was joking." Demitri said as we were all silent
"Yes of course you were." Jasper said as he looked at Alice and she smiled at him lovingly i hit Demitri in the leg it wasn’t a funny joke.
"it’s a two hour run from here to some mountains they have all sorts there." Demitri said as he stood up.
"Yeah like what?" Jasper asked as he jumped up to.
"Mainly bears but they have cheaters, panthers, lions."
"Now you’re talking." Jasper said as he looked extremely excited Demitri turned to me held his hand out.
"Valentina would you like to be my dinner date?" Demitri asked i jumped up and pecked him on the lips.
"Let me get my running shoes on." I kidded it was great being care free with Demitri we share this same dry sense of humour that some of the others don’t get especially Chelsea she doesn’t get it bless her.
"I guess i should tell Edward" Alice said looking glum. Jasper picked Alice up in his arms and spun her around.
"Alice............." Edward came running down the stairs.
Yes Edward?" Alice said as jasper put her down.
"Seriously your going hunting with a.......... with him." Edward spat out.
"We will be outside if you still want to come Edward, I’m not going to harm your family." Demitri said as he pulled me out with him.
when we went outside i pulled Demitri into a hug.
"Its going to be ok that they’re here aren’t they."
Demitri didn’t say anything he just held me tight in his arms.
"Ok where’s this special place then?" Jasper asked
I pulled out of Demitri's hold, Edward was by the door glaring at Demitri Alice kissed Edward on the then grabbed my hand and we started to run, we had a fantastic meal it was so much easier killing an animal then a human, it just felt right, like it was ok to do, when we came back we hung around the place full from our meal there were more arguments later on that nigh, but Jordan well she sorted that Edward out he was being so cruel about all of us, he actually looked petrified of her i think i would be if she was shoving me in the chest like that, “go Jordan, go Jordan” i screamed in my head

Valentina.XX

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum