Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Security

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1     Security Empty Security Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:02 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Poppie
Hi D
Just found out that Daniel wrote to the B’s about other ppl coming from college endangering me, I look at beth and she says like who, but they wouldn’t tell us, so I asked dad who is still here by the way he might as well move at this stage, my stepdad and my real dad get on together really well and seem to never argue or fight except when its about security, my dad wants more and would know more about it than my stepdad he is just my mom’s new husband he doesn’t come from the money generations like my mom & dad and I come from so if my dad says new security is warranted then they better get going with it, sigh, maybe the b’s could suggest Daniel to my dad, maybe I should say it… I ask Beth first and see what she says she is here with me so its grand, she thinks I should ask them at least they can only say no and I can’t imagine them saying no to ur dad’s favourite little princess ha ha, she says, so I sneak down to get talking to the B’s the just finished with my dad and I whisk them away, I say guys could ye suggest Daniel to my dad for extra security I feel comfortable with the same ppl around me which makes me feel safe, I had to throw that in because they know when I am happy, daddy is happy lol……
I told Beth and she says great that she hasn’t seen him in so long that it will be good to catch up, but they didn’t really talk to each other that much, I think Beth was gone before Daniel came was she????? Mmmmmm I will have to ask that question…
Before I know it the b’s were on the phone to Daniel and there he was at the door, was he parked outside or what mmmmmm another boggling question, so many again. Someone better answer them before I go another bit mad, then I hear a whispering sound again, its Daniel talking with b’s he has mentioned Erik’s name should I pry more or leave them to tell me, mmm Daniel being here is enough I think so far, maybe in morning we will have a chat and he will tell me all his news…….. now that he is my official bodyguard……………………………lol…..

Ttys
Poppie

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]