Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Security Beef Up

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Security Beef Up Empty Security Beef Up Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:14 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Security Beef Up

Hey Journal

I & E have been told to rev up Poppies’ security, there is something going on with her Uncle, her real fathers’ brother that is, he also has a gripe that he has never been of any consequence to the Valemonts, because they have a person that they employ to see which children are purer than the others, I suppose see if they have bad blood maybe I don’t know how this person works but everybody has to be sussed out even the elders just in case they go bad or get equal thoughts of overthrowing like this Uncle Rick has decided he is going to do, I think he figures if he overthrows the council and elders he will be in charge of Valemont and can leave the bad vampires run riot and feed off people. He is a very clever person he has Eric doing the bidding at the moment he has him under some sort of spell is all I can say it’s called even though it’s not the right word but I am sure u get the gist J,

The security is now all set in place, they are lecturers, students, and just general people that u wouldn’t look twice at, so Poppie won’t know what’s going on, I haven’t been asked any more questions since the swipe and rescue incident so hopefully she will accept my explanations, I have told I & E about her interest and they will try to add stuff in as she comes up with questions, she is a very inquisitive Princess.

Anyways gotta go J talk to u soon

Daniel

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]