Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Secrety things

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Secrety things  Empty Secrety things Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:59 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Hey D

I’m home a few days now and things are getting weird again, E & J are doing the secrety thing they do but it’s with my Father & Stepfather this time, I just want to go up to them and shout I am here u know I can hear u whispering, aarrgghh, they are sooo annoying at times, other times they are like my best friends. If only Daniel was here, he would tell me I think? Oh D I miss him so much we used to talk nearly every day in the quad with a cup of coffee or whatever the day needed, I have come to rely on him a lot since Beth got sick.

I have told Beth all my news about everything, even the strange stuff, she seems to not remember things but does remember other things, it’s like a piece of her mind is missing. I don’t care I have her back now anyway and she is coming back to college with me, but not working and dad is still paying her which is kwl, she doesn’t know what to make of all the secrety whispers either. She thinks myself & Daniel will make a happy couple, I said “Beth we don’t even think of each other like that”, she says “Don’t be surprised Poppie”, so we have to watch this space maybe mmmmmm!!!!

Dad is on the phone now, he is ordering more security for the grounds here and the B’s are all in a faff about something…

Gotta go now D, Beth just called out to tell me that my B’s have just got a note from Daniel…………………….. Wonder what’s that about?????

Ttys

Poppie

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]