Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Things I had forgotten

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Things I had forgotten Empty Things I had forgotten Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:29 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

Things I had forgotten
Dear Journal
Valentina has met one of my brothers Afton, I think he was a little shocked by her but she doesn’t help herself when she is talking to her invisible friend, the voice really scared her earlier poor thing she fell to the floor in pain, apparently when he shouts at her it really hurts her she wouldn’t tell me what he was shouting about. Valentina found some thing really nice to wear she called it a jump suit she looked stunning in it Valentina seemed at ease with other vampires which is reassuring maybe I don’t have to keep her locked up out of everyone’s way.

Valentina has been asking a lot of questions about me, it surprised me, why would she be interested I tried to deflect the questions and asked her ones, but she just fired more my way just random things like my favourite colour and today it was purple but I lied and told her black she told me that was her favourite colour too, then came the questions of do you remember how you where turned, was it my choice and it all came spilling out and I had forgotten but when I started more memories came flooding back so I am going to document them now as it is fresh in my mind and this is how I explained it to Valentina

"This was my life before I was turned, some of it is hazy and I don’t really remember but the one thing I do hold on to is the thought of my sister"
"Ahh you had a sister, how old was she? Was she older then you, what happened?" Valentina asked excited that she was getting something out of me.
"In time I will explain everything to you I promise." I promised and hoped there would be no more interruptions. She smiled and prompted me to carry on so I did.
"There are things I don’t remember like my parents."
"Why did they die or something?" Valentina put her hand over her mouth "Sorry that was out of line sorry" I laughed at her.
"Well yes there dead now I assume unless they were vampires like my aunt and uncle were"
"Your aunt uncle were vampires, wow ok that’s a bit off a shocker."
"If you would let me carry on I could tell the story quicker without interruptions." I asked
she nodded and didn’t say another word.
"Yes well I was 25 when myself and my sister were moved away to our Aunt and Uncle’s, I can’t remember the reason for it but I do remember only going because I wanted to look after my sister, they lived in the forest and she was aged 20."
"I don’t understand why did you have to live with parental guidance?"
"Well those times where completely different to these days, you have to remember in those days we didn’t have the riches and fantastic things life was hard and family stayed close." I explained I could see there were more questions.
"How old" she screamed out. "Sorry . He just told me how old you are; wow you have been immortal for a very very long time."
"And how old did he say I was?" I asked intrigued to hear if the voice was right.
"He told me 812"
"Hmmm yes he is correct." It bugged me how could he know that. "Well this voice seems to know a lot of things why don’t you ask him for the story?" I asked annoyed by his interruption, 812 thank you mr voice really giving my age away very rude.
"No I want to hear it from you Demitri this is your story not his please carry on." She suggested
"Fine" I grumbled.
"Ok I remember moving to the forest with the strange uncle and auntie’s home. I remember that well because they where extremely weird they never left the forest and there eyes where the same colour as yours and mine are now."
"Red?" She asked shocked.
"Correct."
"Were they vampires?"
"Yes that is correct can I carry on?"
She nodded again she looked so intrigued by my story it really wasn’t that interesting.
"We lived by their rules we weren’t allowed to leave the forest my sister’s name was Anastasia I called her Ans for short she hated that" I smiled at the memory of her
"Tell me what she looked like?" Valentina asked.
"She had long blond hair and she constantly had flowers in her hair that was the only reason why she loved the forest because of the wild flowers she would find and she kept them all she would press them and keep them in box hundreds and hundreds of flowers she was short too only 5ft she had bright blue eyes they where huge too, she was pretty she always got her way, well she did until we moved in with the freaks. That’s what we called them. Ans questioned their eye colour they told us that because they eat lots of berries, that was the reason why their eyes were like that ,but it didn’t explain the times when they where black like coal and those where dark times, they would glare us like we were food and snap at us for no reason, we learned not to talk to them when their eyes were dark, it didn’t happen often we had lived with them for a few years I wanted to leave the forest I didn’t like the freaks and their strange way of living. I tried to convince Ans that we would be better off on our own in a village somewhere away from them/ Ans didn’t seem keen to leave and after that she became ill she became very weak she use to be very active but she just didn’t seem interested, she stopped collecting flowers for her hair and then would never leave the place that we where trapped in. she got really bad to the point that she couldn’t leave her bed /I told the freaks that we needed someone to help her a witch doctor. Someone, but they refused to let anyone in their home they said the the forest would heal her in time ,she never did heal she died a week later."
"Ohh Demitri, I am so sorry, that’s so tragic.” Valentina hugged me she told me that I didn’t need to carry on but I wanted to I wanted her to hear my story.
"I noticed that the freaks eyes started to turn black more often I wondered if it was because of the loss of their niece, then strange things started to happen to me I would wake and have bite marks on my legs they where bigger then bug bites like teeth marks I kept it from the freaks as I thought that maybe they would think it was witchcraft. I couldn’t explain it myself then one night I woke I felt my skin being bitten at when I realised it was the freaks sucking my blood I screamed out in pain and it shocked them both they fled the room and left me there. Venom spread through me and turned me into this I was aged 27." I waited for Valentina to bombard me with questions, but she didn’t but I felt that she needed to know the rest off the story.
"I passed out from the pain, I begged for death but no one heard my cries deep in the forest when I woke, well you understand what its like everything is supercharged you can hear a lot more, see, smell and I was thirsty so thirsty that’s all I thought about. I left the hut and heard a heart beat and I followed the beat it was a bear and I found myself attacking it and drinking its blood as soon as it touched my throat it soothed it but it made me feel sick the taste was awful but the burning seemed to fade but it came back but this time ten times stronger. I needed blood and I knew I didn’t want animal blood, I stumbled across a village and drank it dry the taste of human blood was so much more satisfying then the blood of the bear. I wanted revenge on the freaks so I stayed near their home waiting for them to return, they never did I don’t know why but I started to follow a scent and it lead me to my uncle and auntie. I tracked them, they seemed shocked that I found them, I demanded to know what I was and they told me I was immortal to stay like this forever they told me they sucked dry my sister her blood was too much to resist then they had to have mine they slipped me a potion that knocked me out at night so they could feed off me but they forgot that night . killed them both for my sister and went on my hunt to find more about my new life I found that I could track people very well I came across many vampires and one told me about Volterra, Italy, that kings lived there. I wanted to meet the these kings so I came here and I have stayed." She still looked so shocked her facial expression unreadable, it really wasn’t much a story but she wanted to know and now she knows how I became this.
Till next time journal

DemitrI

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

2Things I had forgotten Empty Re: Things I had forgotten Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:30 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

OMG I totally am starting to love demitri too.....this was brilliant I loved his human years, so interesting...wow totally awesome read today wowowowowowowowowowowowowowoowowow cheers study lol! sunny Razz

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]