Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mid Term Break

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mid Term Break  Empty Mid Term Break Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:30 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Mid Term Break

Hey Diary,

I just got home yippeee!! My dad was waiting for me at the door, I ran from the car while it was still moving ha ha, he picked me up, swung me around, he hugged me so tight I was crying for missing him so much, then he gave me a kiss on my cheek and put me down facing the front door and guess who was just at the front BETH omg it was soooo good to see her, I ran up to her and hugged her too she was startled and said "i caan't bbreathe" lol, then the welcoming committee all started laughing, my mom, stepdad and the people that worked in the house, they were all family for me aswell, they have been with us since I was a baby probably even before it.

Of course John gets to go on holidays now that I am home, wonder where he will go mmm, he def deserves a holiday after the drama in college, the B's would get some hols too I thought, but then they took the bags out of the car and went in the front door and up the stairs I was looking at them stunned D, so I asked my dad what/where were they going, my dad says Isaac & Ethan have agreed to be my Bodyguards for good, which had me again thinking about this again, but I am glad coz they have been with me since the start and its good to keep the same people they know me and I know them.

I got up to my room and the maids were unpacking my bags and stuff and organising my wardrobe which def wasn't that full when I left "sigh" ellie & sophie said ur mom they knew they sigh lol, we were chatting for ages about College and stuff, then they said that Rosie was after making me my favourite down in kitchen, I ran down and found pancakes in mickey mouse head shapes, and Beth was having them too ha ha I love them when I am ever away Rosie always makes them for me when i come back home, I missed all this childish I know but I don't care ha ha, myself and Beth chatted for ages she seems to be back to normal to me anyways.

The only thing missing D, is Daniel he looked so sad when i was leaving which I thought was pretty weird seen as he never even took notice of me when I was there he was like Isaac & Ethan and the new assistant which I still don't know and don't want to he is not nice I told dad a few days afterwards and he got rid of him, I think my dad kind of knew i wanted Beth and no one else. Just have to wait I suppose. Anyway D back to Daniel he must have decided to take alot more notice of me which I didn't realise, maybe things will change when I get back to College, then again don't know how Dad will take it, think Daniel is a few years older than me think he is 23 or 24 like the B's so u see my problem...

Anyway D I am so excited and exhausted from the day I have had, catching up with everybody, so nite and I'll hopefully catch up laters.

ttys

Poppie

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]