Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mid term break looms

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mid term break looms Empty Mid term break looms Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:05 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Hey J

Thankfully Poppie didn’t say anymore about our late night expedition, she does seem rather rattled though, and is wanting to spend more time with us I mean I & E plus me, maybe my princess is a bit scared, well I will make her feel safe and never leave her side till she wants me to. Its coming up to mid-term so she might go home, I hope she doesn’t now that I have met her I don’t want to be separated from her ever again, she will probably think I am stalker guy again, hopefully she doesn’t find out, I kind of get tongue tied when I am speaking with her or if she even passes me “sigh.”

I will wait for awhile to ask Poppie whether she is going home for mid-term or not, it might do her good I just don’t know D. I just can’t be separated from her, what do I do when she goes home, maybe because I am her life from now on, her parents will ask me to go back with her, they insisted on my parents sending me here because she would be here, they chose my family to have her a lifetime partner, then chose me to be that person, which I have been groomed for, this could be all just my imagination getting carried away D see how she makes me crazy…

Ok better get going now Poppie is waiting on me, how delightful this sounds, she is waiting for me to be ready……ha ha

Later D

Daniel

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]