Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Feelings

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1                Feelings Empty Feelings Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:49 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

Dear diary
Ohh its all going crazy around here Jordan went away for a few days i missed her actually kind off stayed out off the way off things everyone thinks iam shy or scared its not that iam just trying to work everyone out I don’t want to be loud and for everyone to hate me i want to be quite and observe so yes its a little crazy Jordan and Josh have gotten engaged its very sweet really Jordan and Fannie had a huge fight weddings bring the worse out in people all the fuss and attention really isn’t my kind off thing so they had a bit off a bust up i think there ok now Jordan says she wants me to be a bridesmaid Malachi says it cos she feels sorry for me but I truly do not mind i will just ignore Malachi he is still annoying bring back the caring Malachi cos I don’t like this side off him. Jordan told us we are having visitors The Cullens when this was told Demitri Felix and Alec tensed and they all exchanged looks.
"Secrets ohh goody" Malachi giggled well there really wasn’t any secret I knew about them I had asked Demitri once if there were others who had gifts he had told me about the cullens and the war that nearly took place but Demitri shouldn’t fear iam sure they would understand and they where coming to help Jordan and Josh so he shouldn’t be worried I know he is when we where told Demitri wondered off to our room ha-ha our room it sounds strange to say it.
"What’s wrong?" I asked him when he sat down.
“The past, that’s what’s wrong.”
"I don’t understand?"
"It doesn’t matter."
"Please tell me?" I begged him.
"My past the things I’ve done being away from that place I realise what a monster I am."
"Was Demitri Was not any more."
"Nope he is still a Monster."
"Shut up Malachi," I shouted.
"Iam only agreeing with him"
"Well don’t because you’re wrong you’re both wrong, Demitri you are the kindest person I have ever met and iam thankful you’re in my life."
"Iam not kind Valentina i have killed so many people, good people families, i took your life away."
"Shhhh I asked you to take my life" I said to him none off what I was saying was going in he just shook his head at me and for the first time in his company I felt cold and I didn’t like it i left him to feel sorry for himself, i wasn’t concentrating on where i was walking and I walked straight into Alec.
"Ohh Iam sorry i didn’t hurt you did i?" I asked Alec
"He is a vampire V" Malachi said sourly.
"Don’t call me that," I shouted back to him.
"Erm I didn’t call you any thing?" Alec said, as he looked slightly confused.
"No sorry erm Malachi is being Malachi an annoying thing that won’t go away."
Malachi grumbled and Alec chuckled.
"Is Demitri ok?" Alec asked.
"Erm no he isn’t he wont talk to me about it."
"Mmm typical do you mind if I go and talk to him?"
"That would be great." I said as alec walked towards our room Alec would sort out this problem Demitri had i wondered downstairs no one was around the house was peaceful for a change i sat down on the sofa and closed my eyes.
I stayed like this for a while.
"What are you doing?" Malachi asked.
"Sleeping" I replied.
"Vampires don’t sleep Valentina." I opened my eyes to find Demitri smiling at me. I didn’t know what to say but there was one thing i wanted to do was pull him close and kiss him and take away his hurt.
"Iam sorry about earlier." Demitri apologised.
I grabbed his hand and pulled him to sit next to me.
"Don’t be sorry for what you are this was never your choice off life was it."
"It wasn’t yours either."Demitri said as he stroked my cheek as if to wipe a tear away.” No my choice was death and iam so happy i wasn’t granted death." I replied.
"Yes but I made you into something you should never have been."
"Demitri please stop blaming yourself because this is not your fault ok."
"Ok." Demitri smiled at me i loved his smile.
"This visit is going to be amusing"
"Why?" I asked Malachi
"Ask Demitri."
"Is this visit going to be ok?" I asked Demitri he looked at me and I waited for a response.
"Ohh are you talking to me?" Demitri asked I chuckled “Yes."
"Ohh Right well yes its going to interesting how do you forgive some one who tried to kill your family not once but twice"
"Well that wasn’t really your fault was it?" I told him.
"Valentina your to much off a kind person you never see the bad side in people I cant blame it all on Aro can I could have said no I don’t want to hurt these vampires I could off refused to off taken part."
"Really? I don’t think you could any way lets stop talking about what happened lets just think off our future."
"We have a future?" He asked he looked so worried for my response.
"Off course we do I love you demitri." I was feeling brave to say those words to him “Unless you don’t want a future with me?" I asked as he hadn’t answered me.
"No i... yes I want to spend the rest off my immortal life with you I love you to Valentina Rose."
If i could cry I would I was sure I had never told him my middle name but how did he know it? who cares Demitri loves me, I love him, and together no one will hurt us.
"Uhh pass me the sick bag." Malachi said I rolled my eyes at him he wasn’t going to ruin my perfect moment.
"Valentina you will only hear this once from me Demitri is your soul mate and he has finally found you and i...I am happy for you both there I’ve said it."
"Thank you Malachi" I said that was so sweet off him sometimes just sometimes he can surprise me.
"What did he say?" Demitri asked “That we where soul mates and that we had found each other"
Demitri smile widened and he looked happy no more then happy he looked at peace i laid my head on his lap and closed my eyes.
"Sleep my angel and dream beautiful Dreams," Demitri told me i giggled as i heard Chelsea come into the front room.
"Vampires don’t sleep" Chelsea said she sounded confused I couldn’t stop laughing.
"This one does" I replied well the cullens would be here soon so I have to leave now bye
Valentina xxx

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]