Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Catfight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and the surprise!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Admin

Admin
Admin

I have decided not to bore you all with the details of how we brought down the Volturi as you've heard it all before from Alec my fiancee so jumping to the present where it's much more interesting Very Happy

Oh my gosh, I am so delighted for Jordan, Josh finally proposed to her and to say that she was over the moon would be an understatement. I could nearly see the fireworks going off in her head. She was practically glowing; she has asked us girls to help her plan her wedding with her. To be honest it has become so messy and we are at loggerheads about it. As we all have our own ideas of how to plan a wedding I think it should be simple and meaningful because that is how I want my own wedding to be just simple but Jordan wants it to be elegant and big and Valentina, well she’s just so shy about everything and wants to stay out of it and just do whatever she’s told to do. Maybe she knows something we do not, wonder what that voice is telling her to do. Still I thought, as I am the oldest and Jordan the youngest that she would appreciate a little helpful criticism but apparently not. We have a huge difference in opinion and its’ causing such arguments. I’am trying to guide her but she is being stubborn and just will not listen. It is got to the stage that no matter what I say whether it has to do with the wedding plans or not that she will just turn her back on me and start talking loudly to whomever is nearest to her. How rude. My latest suggestion was she used pink and white sweet pea with baby’s breath as a filler for the bridesmaid’s posies. I know that brides can get into a tizzy about things but really she is just being plain rude. The atmosphere has become so frosty that I am beginning to regret asking them all to move in with us we should have just left and lived by ourselves Alec and I. The guys have actually managed to tear themselves away from their man cave where it is games heaven and realise that there is a very real problem going on between Jordan and me.
“So what is all the screaming about? What’s going on here ladies?” said Alec.
“Well I’m trying to give Jordan some good ideas for her wedding plans.”
“You’re ideas are stuffy and boring. I’m only getting to get married once and I’ve my dress picked out and it’s fit for a princess and I’ve always dreamt of my ideal wedding and what it would look like.”
“Obviously, you’re an airhead with nothing else to do all day but fantasise. Some of us have worked hard all our lives.”
“It’s not my fault you chose to live with old humans and their cows, you’re nothing but a jumped up farmhand,” she said to me.
“How dare you call me that you jumped up spoilt little bitch.” I was outraged, after all that I’d done for her. I raced over to her and slapped her face, the sound echoing off the walls.
“How dare you speak to me like that you little bitch.”
She retaliated and pulled my hair. I grabbed her hair and pulled her head back harder and scratched her face, she bit me so I tore into her kicking, punching and slapping whatever part I could reach. She did it to me too. I was screeching at her, we were both growling and snarling at each other but of course nothing she was doing could hurt me, only my feelings. I haven’t fought anyone like this ever but I was so enraged at her all I could see was red. Even Jordan as much as she was hitting and punching me could see that insane look and she started to look a little scared. I was just about to go for her head to pull it off when Alec and josh jumped in between us and they both roared at us TO STOP THIS MINUTE!!!!! I stopped and so did Jordan and I looked at her and saw the state she was in, her perfect hair was all messy and tangled and her clothes looked all wrinkly. I had a strange satisfied feeling that I had done that but also a feeling of dismay and without a word I turned and ran out of the room and the house and I ran away as fast as I could, Alec came running after me. I was so upset all I could think was how she could say those things to me. Me who had taken her under my wing like a little sister. Well she just can just plan her own bloody wedding. I want nothing to do with it or her. It was a pity and such a horrid memory to have connected to our freedom. I didn’t hate her but felt very hurt indeed. Alec got closer and I felt him trying to deaden my senses and stopped him.
“Ah Faine, I was only trying to stop the hurt darling, what’s wrong honey I thought you and Jordan were friends and liked each other. We heard you screaming at each other and came down to see a most horrific sight of you attacking each other like wild dogs. What’s going on honey? Talk to me please.” he pulled me into his arms and I snuggled up into his strong arms and felt safe and loved there.
“Well Jordan said she wanted our help planning her wedding but when I started giving her ideas she turned bitchy and started being rude to me and turning her back on me and talking loudly over me when I tried to say anything even if it wasn’t to her or wedding related. It upset me greatly. I just got sick of her being a little bitch. Alec can we please elope when we’re getting married. Paddy can marry us and we can have just a simple wedding no frills and fancies.”
“C’mon so, let’s get go and get married Faine.”
“What, now?” I asked stupidly.
“Sure why not”
“Ok” I smiled. He wasn’t mad at me he understood me despite me tearing into the kid. I must find a way to apologise to Jordan. I was feeling free right now with my Alec by my side.
“Paddy, how’re ya? I wonder would you be free to marry Faine and me now.” I smiled at Alec’s attempted Irish accent.
“Sure of course I’d be honoured to do so.”
“Thanks.”
“Hang on” I said and ran off to a field nearby and found some yellow buttercups and some purple primroses and some daisies and got some fern and tied them into a little posy and raced back again to my love. I am getting married, I am getting married I sang in my head grinning like a cat. Alec and Paddy were both leaning on the gate on their elbows and chattering to each other as if they’d known each other for years. It made me feel so happy inside he was just so perfect for me. He held his hand out to me and smiled making me feel complete inside. Paddy stood in front of us, he at the front door and us in front of him on the path surrounded by pretty flowers in his garden. I could feel the presence of our old friends Sean and Mary reunited with their son Seamus all around us. They’d be our witnesses. It was enough for me. Paddy went through the marriage and when it got to the vows, Alec caught my other hand, stood looking down at me slightly, and stared into my eyes as he said
“Faine, my darling, you’re the love of my life. You’re the one person I want to spend the rest of my eternity with. I loved you from the first minute I heard you sing. Please accept me as your husband and I will stand by your side faithfully and equally with you forever. Thank you for helping me to become free, to breathe.”
“My darling Alec, I love you with all my heart and will love you for all of eternity too. I loved you from the minute I saw you walking up to our friend’s Sean and Mary’s house looking so lost and destroyed. I knew you were meant to be mine. I feel so blessed that you accepted me into your life. Thank you for helping me to find peace and happiness at last and I too will remain faithful and equally by your side for now and forever.” I looked at him with so much love that my heart felt like it would burst. I was glowing. Alec smiled at me and Paddy said
“I now pronounce you man and wife, you may kiss the bride.” just in time before Alec leaned in to kiss me long and slow. Paddy went into his house with Kalib. I felt so happy I could happily burst. I deepened the kiss and he held me tightly in his arms. Paddy cleared his throat loudly. I don’t know how long we had stood there lost in the passion of each other. Alec pulled back his head in shock when Paddy muttered
“boy that was some kiss, good thing angels don’t need air to breathe.”
Alec gave me a strange look. I winked at him, which meant I’d tell him later and he nodded slightly and smiled at me.
“Err sorry Paddy, sorry about that and thank you so much for marrying us. I’ve been wanting to make an honest woman out of her for awhile now.”
“Not at all” said Paddy, “Only I wanted to ask you in for a cup of tea and a bacon sandwich it’s not much of a wedding dinner but it’s all I have.”
“I was on such a high that I almost floated in after Paddy until Alec stopped me and said in a low mutter only me and Kalib would hear
“I don’t eat or drink human food.”
“Don’t worry,” I said, “I’ll fix it.” so in we went and sat down even though I’d rather be out kissing and getting to know Alec on another level but sure it’s as close to a wedding party as we’d get. Therefore, we sat down and I made short work of the sandwiches. All Alec had left on his plate were crusts of bread and his tea cup was empty too in no time too. Paddy had good eyesight but not vampire eyesight and the little mice beside the range ate well today and even Kalib got a bit of bacon to be chewing on. The tea went into the plant sitting on the sideboard. Busy lizzie’s loved tea, it’s good for their leaves and makes them shiny. Paddy was just so glad of the company. We stayed with him chatting and telling him all about our new additions to the family and my voice stuck when I started to describe Jordan. Alec squeezed my hand in encouragement. He wanted to know where I stood with my feelings on her too. I started out saying that she was funny and sweet and that she made me laugh until I started to help her organise her wedding and then she became a stranger to me and we bickered and fought constantly and I couldn’t understand how she could have turned on me like that.
“Ah, I thought there was something bothering you my dear Faine.” I’ve know you along time, you’re like a daughter to me, did it ever cross your mind that she’s so awful to you because she’s terribly nervous that she’ll disappoint Josh. That she thinks that she won’t be what he’s expecting her to be? That she trusts you enough to attack you and know if she says sorry that you’ll forgive her?”
“Oh Paddy, do you really think so?” I jumped up and hugged him hoping he was right on the money. Of course, she’s so young, at least I hoped that’s what’s wrong.
Paddy yawned but tried to hide it. I looked at Alec and said that I wanted to go home. I needed to apologise to Jordan. We can go on a honeymoon later, “Is that ok please?”
“Of course it is, I know you won’t be happy until you two are friends again.”
“Paddy thanks again for marrying us and thanks so much for the good advice you’re a star sir” I said smiling as I hugged him. Alec shook his hand and pulled him into a hug too. We patted Kalib on the head and told him to look after Paddy for us until we returned.
Alec caught my hand and we ran home.
The first person I met was Jordan who looked at me and rushed into my arms.
“I’m so sorry I don’t know what came over me, please forgive me Faine, sorry sis, can you forgive me?” I hugged her tightly and rubbed her back with one hand.
“I’m the one who owes you an apology Jordan and I’m so sorry too. I have never physically attacked anyone in my life. Please forgive me.” We hugged each other tightly.
“Honey, any way you want your wedding done you have my full support. I will help any way I can ok.”
“That would be great, problem is I don’t know where to start. I pulled her over to the window and we both said “Oh” as I got a glimpse of the vision she was having. Someone called Alice Cullen was coming to our home with two men and another girl and loads of luggage. What was going on? Why were they coming here?
This should be interesting
I said to her in my head. She nodded.
Any idea who they are?
No, not a clue.
When will they be here?
Tomorrow.
Okay we need to tidy up the place first.
She nodded and leaned over and kissed my cheek as I kissed hers and we then set to work tidying up the place.
“What’s going on now?” asked Alec.
“We’re going to have visitors tomorrow.”
“Who?” he said.
“Some people called Cullen.” I replied.
“Mean anything to you?”
“Yes” said Alec as he glanced at Demitri and Felix in surprise.
“Something to do with our wedding darling” said Jordan and smiled.

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]