Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The surprise

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The surprise  Empty The surprise Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:22 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Dear Diary
I haven’t written in you for a while not because I’ve been busy or that nothing has happened, because a lot has happened for the others, but for me not so much.
It’s been really nice spending all my time with Demitri.
We've been watching the world pass by us, it’s like we were stuck in time and every one was on fast-forward.
Demitri and i didn’t mind just sitting and watching.
Chelsea and Afton have been looking at holidays, Alec and Faine have made plans to move into Paddy’s old home, there always there together, Jordan, ha well she is stressing out Josh is trying his best to reassure her everything will be ok, there in the process of building their new home with everyone’s help.
Gabriel well he was ready to die and now he wants to live, he needs to make his mind up really the reason he wanted to die was because he thought this girl had died but she hadn’t and Gabriel found her bought her back she wasn’t well so he stayed with her until she was better, his immortal life was worth living again.
Felix and Katy haven’t been up to much actually, and then we have some sad news.
Bastien left Lottie he claimed he was bored but I’m not convinced.
Lottie was devastated and left too, she wanted to be alone for a while, i hope she is ok.

I was sitting on the roof on my own when Demitri came out to me.
"I bought you a blanket you could catch your death up here?" Demitri joked.
The more time he spent with me the more he became human.
He sat down and we wrapped us in the blanket
"what are you thinking about?" Demitri asked me
"just wondering how Malachi is getting on being alive living his life."
"I’m sure Hazel is looking after him once he has settled we will go see them" Demitri said while he rubbed my back,
I smiled back
"is there anything else on your mind?" he asked as he stroked my face.
i shook my head, it was a lie, i wanted, no i needed someone to tell me what was going to happen in the near future because i had no idea what to do now.
"Do you fancy going for a walk with me? Demitri offered.
"Sure" I pulled the blanket of us and decided to change into some skinny jeans a purple strappy top with a blue and white striped blazer with my favorite Jack Skelington pumps.
Demitri discovered my passion for the character, on one side was Jack and on the other shoe was Sally they are purple with black soles my favorite pair.
Demitri came in he was on his phone
"Yes thank you, Mr. Smith yes that’s correct" Demitri said to the other person on the phone, he flipped it off with no goodbye, odd i thought.
I smiled at him waiting for him to tell me he looked me over
"you look great." he told me
“You don’t look too bad yourself" i told him back.
He was wearing denim jeans and a navy blue t-shirt it was tight around his arms showed off his muscles, he opened the wardrobe and fished out his shoes. It wasn’t often he wore them he liked to be free and shoes constricted him.
He put something in his back pocket picked up his wallet.
"Are we going shopping?" i asked it was Midnight what did he have planned i wondered.
"Maybe?" he said looking cheeky
“well you are going to need a jacket on if we are going to be in the public eye" i quizzed trying to fish out any information.
Demitri winked at me and took his jacket folded it over his arm and held his arm out for me.
Demitri has been surrounding himself with people so he can bare the scent and not want to kill every living thing that comes into contact with him I’m so proud of him.

We wondered down stairs and Demitri pulled out what he had in his pocket.
Chelsea was sat on the sofa with a safari guide book she popped it down and clapped her hands in excitement
"Ohhh are you excited i bet you are" Chelsea babbled out.
Demitri gave her a stern look
"Ohh you haven’t told her ooopps my bad" She turned back around and opened the book back up, Gabriel came from outside.
He wasn’t smiling he never smiled much these days i would of thought with Joanna back in his life he could be happy.
“Going somewhere?" Gabriel asked and a slight smile played on his face
"shhhh she doesn’t know yet" Chelsea scolded Gabriel."
Gabriel let out a huge laugh it shocked us all his sullen mood seemed to have brightened.
“That’s the last time i tell you anything Chelsea." Demitri grumbled but playfully, Chelsea jumped up
"no that’s not fair i didn’t tell her anything please Demitri I’m great with surprises." Chelsea widened her eyes like a little puppy for forgiveness. "What surprise?" i asked them both.
Chelsea closed her mouth pretended to zip it shut lock the imaginary lock and throw the key away Gabriel played along he pretended to catch the key and put it in his pocket
"where are we going?” I asked Demitri it was obvious that he was taking me somewhere he had his wallet with him you don’t go on walks and take your wallet with you.
"Chelsea you can have the honor of telling her then" Demitri said as he waved the blind fold in front of me and put it on the sofa.
Chelsea made a mute sound waved her hands in the air held out her hand to Gabriel for the imaginary key, Gabriel shook his head
"no way blondie, silence is golden." Chelsea made a few moans and waved her arms around.
I snorted out a laugh.
"Ohh well i will need this. “Demitri said as he grabbed the blindfold, he placed it around my eyes ever so gently and lead me out of the door.

Demitri greeted Afton and Felix when we were outside.
"Ohh Valentina have a great time." Felix called over
"Uhhh why does everyone know but me?" i whined.
"Because it’s a surprise." Demitri told me he moved me so i was leaning on his back, told me to jump and he grabbed my legs and held them in place. Demitri started to run and wind blew in my face it was a pleasant feeling i loved the wind running through my hair my mind raced with possibilities of where we could be going it certainly wasn’t new york or was it......

I am going to leave you with that thought Diary and i will write in you again soon to tell you of my trip away
Valentina. XXX

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum