Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Once upon a time ......

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Once upon a time ...... Empty Once upon a time ...... Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:27 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Dear diary
once upon a time there was a princess called Valentina and she lived in a place so dark that when she dreamed she didn’t dream off romance and her white knight to whisk her away into the sunset and to live happily ever after, no she dreamed off monsters and death every night she closed her eyes she preyed she would never wake up, preyed that the voice in her head would disappear and return to where it came from to leave her alone, to suffer alone.
"Ohh someone is in a cheerful mood today, shouldn’t you be happy you’re with your friends and... Him."
"His name is Demitri, iam happy thank you I was just reminiscing about what my life was like before I met Demitri."
"Your Monster How charming"
"Shut up." I shouted out.
"Hay are you ok?" Jordan had come out into the garden where i was sitting watching the sun go down.
"Ohh hay Jordan yes iam fine thanks."
"Malachi giving you hard time about Demitri?" Jordan said as she sat next to me.
"Dam mind reader" Malachi hissed.
"Hay I heard that." Jordan said as she laughed it off.
"Sorry." I said as I had no control over him,
it was nice to have some one who understood how difficult it can be to have a normal conversation.
"You don’t need to apologise for his rudeness, so how are you liking your new home?"
Everyone had made me feel welcome since we came here two days ago, Demitri was happy to be back with his family off sorts and i was happy to see him relaxed and carefree but still i was a little anxious i hardly knew these people how did they know if they like me and then if they didn’t i would have to move out and i wouldn’t make Demitri move again, it was hard enough for him to leave the palace to stop serving his masters, he will never say he misses it but I know he does.
"Yes it’s really lovely and you have all made me feel so welcome." I said answering her
"Off course we have why wouldn’t we?" Jordan asked she look offended
"I don’t know I guess you have known everyone else longer then me i don’t normally fit in to places"
"Well You fit in perfectly here."
"Thanks." If i could blush I would
we sat in silence and Jordan started to hum a tune,
"Please someone tell her she can not produce a tune arghhh my ears they hurt." Malachi said sarcastically.
Jordan ignored him and hummed louder. I had to laugh at that.
"It’s not funny Valentina."
Wow he was grumpy today I think he was missing Hazel.
"What is the song you’re humming I don’t recognise it." I asked she started to sing the words.
"do you remember we were sitting there by the water, you put your arm around me for the first time, you made a rebel off a careless mans careful daughter, you are the best thing that’s ever been mine"
I still didn’t know who it was, it was quite a catchy though. i had the tune in my head as she sung the lyrics
"No I don’t know it?" I said amused it was a bit to pop for my taste.
"Its Taylor Swift, The song is called Mine, the lyrics remind me off what me and Josh are like."
"Ahh That’s sweet" I said as thought about the words she sang.
"Haha he is the best thing but that isn’t the part that reminds me off us."
"Ohh what part?"
"Ohh Yes please tell!”
I growled at Malachi he was truly annoying me. Jordan laughed and started to sing again
"and I remember that fight two thirty am, you said everything was slipping right out off your hands, I ran out crying and you followed me out into the street braced myself for the good bye cause that’s all I’ve known, then you took me by surprise you said I’ll never leave you alone"
"It reminds me off Josh and me we always use to fight but he would always surprise me."
"That’s really sweet Jordan i think I may have to get it when I get my ipod." This made me feel happy then I started to think off what songs i would put on it top three would be, What If, by Kate Winslet, Creep, by Scala, ohh and Broken, by Seethe ft Amy Lee, i wondered off in thought.
"Mmm you have strange taste in music." Jordan said, its so easy to forget she can read your thoughts
"Doesn’t she just, I hate her taste in music" Malachi said as he disagreed with it.
"Broken? I don’t think i know that one?" Jordan asked.
"Ohh its really good it always cheers me up when i hear it."
"Sing it to me." Jordan asked.
"erm... i haven’t got a very good singing voice."
"Don’t be silly." She said.
"She Can sing very well but I don’t want to hear that song." Malachi said
It gave me a confidence boost if it would bug him then I would sing it. Jordan smiled at me to encourage me.

So i sang, " I wanted you to know, that i love the way you laugh, i wanna hold you high and steal your pain... away. I keep your photograph and I know it serves me well. I wanna hold you high and steal your pain... because Iam broken when I’m lonesome, and i don’t feel right when your gone away...your gone away .... you don’t feel me.. here...anymore ... The worst is over now, and we can breathe again, i wanna hold you high, you steal my pain..away there’s so much left to learn, and no one left to fight, I wanna hold you high, and steal your pain, cause I’m broken when I’m open and i don’t feel like iam strong enough. cause I’m broken, when I’m lonesome and I don’t feel right when your gone away........................."
"cause Iam broken when I’m open and I don’t feel like iam strong enough cause I’m broken when I’m lonesome and i don’t feel right when your gone away. .........................cause Iam broken, when I’m lonesome and I don’t feel right when your gone, you’ve gone away...and don’t feel me here.. anymore"
" Wow that was amazing you have such a beautiful voice," Jordan said as she looked bewilder.
"Ha erm thanks."
"You don’t take complements very well do you?"
"No not really."
"Well you should." Jordan pulled me into a hug this was very sweet off her.
"I think we scared Malachi off." I said, as there was silence between us after our hug
"Ha good I don’t know how you put up with him, it would do my head in." We both laughed at that.
"Believe me there was a time when i tried every possible way to get him out off there but now Iam glad he is with me, well most off the time."
"Mmmm rather you then me."
"It must be hard for you having to hear everyone’s thoughts doesn’t that bother you?"
"Sometimes but i can tune them out if i don’t like what there thinking but its handy to knowing how someone really feels."
This was lovely i felt so relaxed and i had forgotten about my worries well until Jordan asked.
"Why are you sitting out here anyway?"
"Fresh air bit off quiet time before Demitri comes back."
"Ohh have i interrupted iam sorry."
"No its fine I am glad your here."
"I guess I am trying to find the words." i revealed
"For what?"
"Erm For Demitri I want to tell him How much he means to me and it would be nice to know how he feels about me too."
"Hang on start again are you and Demitri an item or not?"
"I don’t know we kissed in New York and that’s kind off it really."
"Uhh typical man well from what I hear." she tapped her head " He loves you very much and was frightened that you wouldn’t feel the same way."
Jordan revealed.
"R...Really?" I asked not quite believing what i heard.
"Yes really I think you two should talk when he gets back tell him how you feel don’t be scared."
"thank you Jordan I will."
Jordan dragged me inside iam now writing in you to tell you, Iam still Waiting for Demitri to come back he went off hunting, deer hasn’t satisfied his thirst so he has gone for something more challenging, yes that’s right we are feeding off animal blood now and to be honest I actually prefer the taste well I should go the girls are asking me questions and its a bit rude ignoring them.
Valentina.XX

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]