Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

A waste of time

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A waste of time  Empty A waste of time Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:12 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Dear diary

I have no news on the newborn since we have been here, we haven't heard of any unusal killings, it's making me grouchy. It's daytime outside and we cannot go out, we are stuck in this room, we called down to reception assuring them we wouldn't need housekeeping during our stay. We do not wish to be interrupted as we are honeymooners. After I left you, we went out to find dinner. I was very disapointed Demitri says Iam being difficult, but I am not. I am postive the blood tastes different in this part off the world, in Paris it was fizzy and here it's not the same as the sweet satisfaction I get when I feed at home, it does take the burning away but it's just not the same. So we are stuck in this room with nothing to do, I have thought about torturing Demitri but I don't think he would like that somehow. I have spoken to my brother. He sounded ok, Chelsea has kept her end off the bargin but it's his little friend I am not too happy about, The happy meal and alec have become friends, uhh, this sickens me. I am going to tell Demitri if we don't pick up anything in the next couple of days, we are going home. He can stay here if he wants, there just doesn't seem to be any point to us being here.
As you can tell diary I am very grouchy today and I apologise for this, the plan for tonight is to go out and feed of course but to see if we can get information on what's going on, maybe we will get a better idea off whats going on. Demitri said it was a shame it is sunny, he wanted to go shopping, who is he turning into? A blood bag, Christ, we are vampires! We don't shop, we have people to shop for us.
All this waiting just keeps reminding me of a time when we were staying with Brian, when the happy meal was pregnant, pretending to be human, this is what this feels like, stuck in this room, at least at home when the days where sunny we could move around the palace.
Yes so all this waiting has bought back feelings I wish to forget, feelings I have for a certain vampire and its wrong to feel like this. I don't need another love in my excitence, I have my brothers love, that's all I need right? I wish you could talk diary, because right now I need you to tell me to shut up and stop being a.... a ..... uh Girl. I fantasize in my head that Brian would come back to volterra and come find me and join us and then I would kiss him in front of the happy meal, now that would be funny to see. Now, this is cheering me up, visions of her ugly twisted face in pain, her eyes would buldge out of head, I would kiss Brian and pull him close and hear him moan my name and not hers. then i would strip him naked and show her what she is missing. Ok so maybe fantasizing isnt a bad thing in my head, it can happen and no one else needs to know, Oh wait, Aro would know, ok, so maybe that isnt a smart idea, well I guess this all I have to write for now I am going to go and prevoke Demitri maybe then I can attack.

Jane

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum