Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

LONG LIVE THE KING...

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1LONG LIVE THE KING... Empty LONG LIVE THE KING... Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:16 pm

Gabriel*and*Alice

Admin

LONG LIVE THE KING…
October 11th, 2010
First, I have to say, Welcome to the Beginning of the End! Our plans have been set in motion and today is the day.
I have been studying all the pictures that Tristan has kept of his Amelia. She is beautiful with shoulder length, wavy red hair. This is the girl who had changed him. I mean that in two ways: First, she had brought him to his never ending death. Second, she rejected him because she didn’t know how to handle his extraordinary talent. He was never the same after he met her again.
I feel sad for them. For the couple. I know they will be together again soon since I am helping to bring Amelia back. In their human years, Tristan and Amelia were perfect for each other! Had Amelia not gone off and become a vampire, I suppose she and Tristan would have gotten married and had children! But because she became a vampire, she was selfish and brought him over. Though, he was going to end his life anyway, but I think she should’ve let him go. After all, isn’t that how the saying goes? “If you love someone enough, you’ll let them go”? Or perhaps he should have done the letting go? She left for a reason! Sure she missed him and he missed her, but there was no phone call or letter. No sign to show that she was somehow okay!
I took away some of his happiness with Jane. And now I have to fix it. Sure, Tristan and Jane never would have remained a couple long, but it brought him some peace of mind.
Keeping all of this in mind: Me, Felix, Faine, Katy, Jordan, Josh and Alec went to check on the house. Faine said she would talk to Alec about eventually making another room for me. I told her there is no rush since I won’t be moving in for an extended period of time until I take care of things. Faine just nodded at that and let me tend to my business. She told me once that “Love is a private business, and so is revenge. Be careful not to lose yourself within the two.” That might be the greatest advice I ever received! Except for my own advice of “Try not to get killed”.
So we were looking at the house and laughing about the masters. They all are so close to the brink of insanity! It’s (on some disturbing level) funny! Aro has all of his guards surrounding him and ‘Didyme’ Whispers to him that his time is coming. Marcus is empty inside and he yearns for his wife (Boy! Do I know how that feels!). And Caius…..It’s sad, really. He does nothing but sit in his throne and look forward. If he turns his head even slightly, Katy has him seeing werewolves chomping at the bit to get his cold, hard flesh in their mouths!
I turned to the Friends and said, “’Im ready to become Amelia.’” At first they looked surprised but then I transformed into the girl with wavy red hair. I felt her bewilderment. She didn’t know any of these people! But I calmed her and told her that everything is alright and she will be where she needs to be soon. I Shifted back.
“’Я готов. ‘” (I’m ready.)
All of the sudden, Felix had katy tightly wrapped in his arms with a fierce snarl on his lips and his hands ready to strike.
The rest of us laughed, even Katy. Haha! Silly, Felix, didn’t even realize that it was Katy making him see the wolves.
“Oh, I see, very funny Katy” he said, “I saw werewolves sneaking up, I was preparing to defend you woman,” he said smiling at her and pulling her to him and kissing her nose.
“I’m ready” she breathed.
I’m ready as well. Every ounce of my being is alive and thrumming with the thrill of a kill. Demetri came along with Valentina, “So lets go and get this done, the house is ready yes?’”
Alec nodded, and Demetri said, “So what are we waiting for, there are enough of us who can attack Aro, he doesn’t stand a chance and we’ll sort out Caius too c’mon everyone.”
So we all set off to Volterra. To watch Aro be destroyed, to help destroy him, to run Caius off or to tear him limb from limb. Whichever came first I didn’t care.
When we got back, Aro instinctively reached for Alec’s hand and was enraged when he still couldn’t see anything, “’You all should not have left at the same time! You know that! The Palace could have been attacked and where would we be without all of you? In a lot of trouble! That’s where!’” Aro thought he had lost his gift. He wished for Alec to perform an experiment. Alec was to try and deaden Felix’s senses as he rushed at Demetri. Alec fake fainted but awoke and said, “’Sorry, Master. But it’s still inwards.’” What a gifted liar! Aro bought it, then froze with fear etched into his face. He hid behind Alec and demanded that we protect him. We stifled our laughter and innocently asked what he need protection from. ‘Didyme’ was walking towards him whispering words of the end. When, she turned around and walked away. Aro followed her, and we followed Aro.
Once we reached the main hall, we saw Master Marcus leap out of his throne, “’I’ll do it for you, Darling.’” Were the last words Aro heard from his maker. The rest of the words Marcus bellowed for his own satisfaction as he tore off Aro’s head, then arms, and then legs.
“’I’ve hated you for so long, Aro. You’ve become a monster and I let you live too long!’” he was shouting. He was throwing all of Aro’s body parts into a fire. He finally threw in the head after tearing it apart and screaming, “’I created you and you destroyed me, so now it’s my turn to destroy you! You belong in hell, my hell that you created when you stole my Didyme!’”
At last, Marcus fell to the ground, shaking with sobs.
“’Long live the King,’” I muttered.
Thankfully, Alec deadened his senses. It would have killed me to see someone with whom I could sympathize in so much pain. And so we waited for Josh and Afton to bring back the remaining wife so Faine could put Didyme’s mind into her. We didn’t want Marcus to be left alone. Demetri and Felix walked in. All of the sudden, Demetri looks panicked and he frantically asks, “’Where is Caius?!? And where is Valentina?!?’”
Caius, that dog! He must have stolen off Valentina since he fancied her!
Demetri turned and shouted, “’ Felix, Alec, come with me!’” They all ran out of the hall to rescue Valentina.
I muttered a short prayer to the blaze of fire in the Great hall, “’См., где ваша тирания принесла Вам? Хорошо, Приветствую королю! Приветствую ваш возлюбленный Король Вампиров! Может Бог щадить вашу душу! ‘” (See where your tyranny has brought you? Well, All hail to the king! All hail your beloved King of the Vampires! May God have mercy on your soul!), “’До свидания, Владелец Аро. ‘” (Goodbye, Master Aro.) I bowed my head in respect.
“’Long live the king of the Vampires.’” I said. And spat into the fire.
-Gabriel

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum