Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jealousy rules the heart

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Jealousy rules the heart Empty Jealousy rules the heart Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:41 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Dear Journal I have some explaining to do I have been a little selfish, and childish and I will have to live through my consequences.
I will explain to you what I have been doing before I did what I did. Felix has returned with Sarah, master Marcus and our masters guards I really don’t know them very well they keep to themselves they are brothers I believe and there hardly ever apart like Jane and Alec where once, I knocked on Felix door to see if he would be available for some combat lessons, I didn’t need it I just wanted to do something that involved either me or Felix flying thought the air and crashing into things, it makes me feel better after a good fight session with Felix, luckily Felix was in the mood for a little competition, he had the day off from guarding Sarah, we made our way to the great hall it gave us more room to manoeuvre Felix and I made small talk I asked him how the trip away was and commented on Sarah’s new look, it really suited her, Felix and I began to grab each other we where both so use to each others attacks that we deflected them easily, it gets a little boring some times but then other times I can catch him out and I did, Sarah had bought master Marcus along and it distracted Felix he stopped to stare at her I ran to him and grabbed his legs flipped him over my back and swung him around into the wall, Sarah stood and gasped and master Marcus clapped his hands in approval, I bowed to say thank you, that was a bad move Felix came from behind picked me up and charged me into the pillar post, I back flipped as Sarah was leaving with Master Marcus, once again Felix was stood staring at where she once was.
"Felix when you have finished drooling I would like to carry on?" I said chuckling at his lust for Sarah.
"You can talk whets Jane done to you this week?"
"I don’t know what you mean Felix?" I played with him.
"Well I know what she has done, iam surprised your ok by it" Felix said I had no idea what he was on about.
we started again dancing around each other, I am smaller and slimmer then Felix and more flexible so I could bend around him when he waved his arms to grab me but he knew better moves then me and would eventually catch me and throw me into the walls the sound must echo down the corridors iam surprised Master Aro allows us to train in the great Hall, it is beautiful with all the art on the walls, Felix was trying to wind me up and it was working he kept asking comments about Jane, I really didn’t need to hear them, after a while we stopped trying to out beat each other as no one was winning it was pointless,
" iam surprised at you Demitri are you getting soft in your old age?"
"Felix what are you talking about?"
"Ohh you haven’t heard?" he sounded reserved
"Tell me?" I demanded."“Tristan and Jane, it’s official.”
I knew this was coming journal but it still did not stop me from reacting like I did, I grabbed Felix and pinned him to the wall he laughed in my face and told me “yes this how I expected you to react but ripping my head off will not make you feel better will it? Maybe Tristan’s head....." He trailed off I heard her laugh and I dropped Felix impressive with the size off him I guess he wasn’t bothered, he knew I wouldn’t hurt him but I wanted to hurt someone and the one person who was haring me was making her laugh how dare he, she was mine she would off been mine.
"Demitri what are you planning?" Felix asked as I started to walk off.
"Something I should have done the first time I saw him.”
"Demitri........." Felix shouted after me in a warning tone, I focused on her laughter and his scent, I walked to Tristan’s room, Jane was sat on Tristan’s lap, and I stood in the door way just staring at them. Jane looked alarmed and the smile on Tristan’s face slowly faded into worry.
"Demitri what is it is Alec Ok?" Jane asked as she held my hand I looked down to her and smiled at her.
"No Jane there is any news on Alec."
Jane started to breathe again and her scent wrapped around me and I forgot why I was here what I was going to do then Tristan spoke and it all came flooding back.
"Why don’t you join us Demitri, maybe you can defend my musical taste" Tristan said he was so polite I wanted to rip his head off I could have taking him right there I could bitten his neck and twisted that head right off but I couldn’t I hadn’t seen Jane smile like this, like there was no evil plan in her mind that she was happy, very bizarre to see Jane happy the only time she does smile is when she is torturing someone. I walked away Jane called after me, I ignored her then I was on the floor riddled with pain, she was stood over me barking questions at me Tristan stood behind Jane placed his hand on her shoulder and she stopped.
"I will not be ignored Demitri." Jane spat out in anger.
I jumped up.
"Ignored? You Jane, who could ignore you?”
"Demitri.... what is your problem?" Jane asked offended “I think I know Jane." Tristan spoke softly like he felt sorry for me what a loser.
Jane looked at Tristan not understanding this problem was she really that blind she must be, I could never call her stupid because that would be un true.
"Demitri Iam sorry if it feels like I have Taken Jane away from you but I love her and I will take care off her the best I can." Tristan assured
“Taken who?” What are you on about?" Jane screams.
"You dear." Tristan whispers in her ear she stares at me for a bit as it clicks in her head and her eyes grow wider and then lets out this big cackle.
"You, you think I would fall for you?" she carried on laughing Tristan was trying to stop her but she grew louder and louder
"Good Luck Tristan because she will chew you up and spit you out when she is done with you." I spat out.
This stopped her from laughing and she looked angry, I decided now would be the best time to leave.
There its all out she knows that I have, had, no I do still have feelings towards her no matter how hard I try I can not seem to stop I have so much hatred for her how can I still feel for her or care about the little girl that’s all she is a little evil girl who I want to spend eternity with.

The events that happened next well this is what iam ashamed off I don’t know what came over me journal jealousy hatred I really don’t know.
it was feeding time we all gathered Alec is still refusing to feed so he wasn’t there poor lad they all came in and looked amazed by the building there was one particular women she must be about 26 years she smelt amazing sweet very sweet like caramel is probably the best way to describe, Jane always went for the sweet ones I could see her eying this one up, our masters where all sat and Master Caius spoke first. "Welcome to hell." he spoke and everyone moved in close to attack I was closest to the women that smelt so sweet, I grabbed her and pulled her out off the room I heard Jane hissing at me, I didn’t care I was running with this lady on my back she had passed out from the shock no one had noticed I had gone, I waited in my room ready for Jane to attack but she never came, this women was actually attractive she had long wavy blond hair dark brown eyes, how I restrained from sucking her dry I do not know I was waiting for Jane to come and find us then I was going to tease her with my win this women did not scream when she came around she did not ask the usual questions where am I who are you in fact she had no fear in her eyes very odd I thought. She then spoke.
"Please make it quick." She begged.
"Whets your name?" I asked “you’re going to kill me why do you want to know my name?"
"How do you know iam going to kill you?"
"Iam not stupid, now just do it already."
She had a bit off an attitude I was liking her more and more it seemed a waste to suck her dry.
"Do you want to die?" I asked her
"Yes." She spoke so stern her mind was set that death was certain, but what if I gave her another option crazy right what was I doing? I would have to consult with Master Aro before I turned her but there wasn’t time, if Jane smelt her that would be it she would be gone. I wanted someone I wanted someone to share my immortal days with could she be the one to share them with? She was nice to look at and she smelt extremely good and it would wind Jane up having someone around the place smelling so sweet these thought ran through my mind in that split second for humans they can only think off one thing at a time but we can think off many in a few seconds.
"Why do you want death so much?" I asked
"if your not going to kill me I will find one of you who will." She stood and I pinned her to chair, she started to shake and her heartbeat grew louder and louder.
"What is your Name?" I asked again.
"Please just kill me please?" She Begged.
"Why do you wish for death?" I asked intrigued.
"I have tried countless times but I always come back to this world I am trapped and I want to be free from him and me."
"From whom?" she was extremely bizarre.
"From the voice I hear in my mind, he tells me that things are going to happen and they do happen I have lost everything please I don’t want this life, please just kill me"
"is he asking for me to kill you?"
She shook her head tears started to run down her face.
"Then what does he say?"
"You will keep me" her voice was shaky
"Does he want that?"
She shook her head.
"No he is telling me to run"
I have never had someone beg for there life to be taken I haven’t even hurt her she really intrigued me, Aro would like to hear off this and would she have this gift as an immortal? I heard Jane screaming my name.
"She will Kill me please if you can not do it please let Jane take me I know I will suffer in her hands but I rather it be you."
"How do you know her name is Jane?"
"I told you he talks to me he tells me things I know you’re a vampire I know you can snap my head off quick that’s how I want it."
"Then you know I can change you to be like me?"
"No No please no I don’t want to live please end it now or Jane will but you will do it quicker Jane will torture me please."
Jane kicked my door Open.
"Mmmm I thought I Could smell my dinner she was mine Demitri why did you steal her?” Jane spat out.
"Jane she has a talent we can use her?" I spoke low enough so the human could not hear.
"No I want to die please you can’t keep me."
Jane looked at the women with a peculiar look.
"You see I told you."
"Does Aro Know?"
I shook my head “kill her." Jane demanded.
Jane left I was stunned why didn’t Jane do it? I grabbed her and bite into her neck, I tasted the sweet blood I could off sucked her dry but I stopped and watched her scream in agony as the venom did its job, she needed to be turned she didn’t need to die she could be useful and because Jane demanded she be killed I wanted her to be immortal purely to piss Jane off childish I know, Aro Is pleased That I have chosen to change her she is still in the process her screams have faded to a low murmur she speaks random things to like "Jane she will hurt me" and "She will kill him?" I have no idea whets happening but I will be the gentleman and look after her what ever Jane will not be pleased to learn off another newborn vampire she really hates them.

Demitri

*Would like to thank Jesse Shimmin the writer of Bella pov for the idea off this entry Smile *
*Also while I am thanking people I would like to give Marie Fleming our editor a big hug & Thank you, she is amazing Smile *

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

2Jealousy rules the heart Empty Re: Jealousy rules the heart Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:36 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

Love this Mash you're brilliant...... cheers

3Jealousy rules the heart Empty Re: Jealousy rules the heart Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:36 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

Cant wait for new Valentina diary yeah Very Happy cheers cyclops lol!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum