Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dear Journal,

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dear Journal, Empty Dear Journal, Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:59 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Dear Journal,
Guess what I have been sent off again though this time it was my choice, but it still feels like Aro is doing this on purpose, all I want is to spend a little time with Valentina, soon she will have her own room or she may not wish to stay, she isn’t part off the guard yet, I don’t know what Aro is thinking he hasn’t even welcomed her yet, Valentina gave me a fantastic idea she needs new cloths and I trust her to be out in the open but I want to go away with her, she told me she has never been to new York so that’s where I want to take her, I never had to ask permission to leave before I could go at my own freewill but now that Aro is sending me away so much I have clear a schedule with him and my other masters but what Aro says goes.
I was on my way to ask him if I would be needed, when I saw young Alec he looked panicked, what has Jane been up to now were my first thoughts, Alec rushed over to me.
"Jordan has left Demitri, Josh is going crazy, when Aro finds out he will not be pleased you know how talented Jordan is, he allowed this and Josh all he was doing was asking for some advice."
"Ok, ok Alec calm down, I will speak with our Masters we can get a team ready."
"No Jane" Alec said still panicked.
"Don’t worry this will be friends only ok." I left Alec with his new mate Faine and went straight to our Masters, Alec and Faine were behind me again
" We want to help and Faine she will help you just ignore what she does" Alec whispered as we got closer to our Masters, I wondered what was she going to do what an odd thing to say.
Gabriel and Jane were with all three of our Masters, hmm they looked rather friendly and Jane doesn’t have friends, I thought to myself I thought I heard Faine giggle but I couldn’t see her only Alec.
"Demitri, Alec" Aro chimed in that fake voice. It was pointless suppressing my thoughts; he was going to read them any way.
Jane looked at her brother and for a second I saw how she missed him, she turned her head away from him fairly quickly and Gabriel stroked Jane's hand, what the hell was all that about, Aro also looked a little confused as he looked at them
Jane stared straight forward she didn’t even look like she had noticed, Aro clapped his hands together,
"Demitri, Alec, Gabriel has excepted our offer of becoming a member of our guard, Jane and Gabriel will be working together isn’t that wonderful news." Aro said thrilled by the news.
"MMM Yes extremely" I replied.
"Alec dear boy what are your views?" Aro asked he had a glint of excitement in his eyes when he asked Alec
"Jane you must be happy to have someone else to bully and boss around" Alec said with a slight smile,
Jane growled at Ale, Gabriel put his arm around Jane.
"Ohh don’t worry I can take a little bit of Jane’s attitude I think we are well suited don’t you?" Gabriel gestured towards Alec.
Alec just smiled, "yes, yes I do"
Jane did not like that she wanted there to be a big fight but Alec was better than that he knew how to fight without getting his claws out like Jane would. Aro dismissed Jane and Gabriel I don’t know there is just something about him that is bugging me and I know its staring me in the face I just cant seem to work it out, I forgot to say earlier we went to a party in Volterra acting like humans I soon got bored and left them to pretend anyway back to Aro,

The strangest thing happened Aro touched my hand, his face was blank, like he couldn’t read my thoughts, he pulled away
"What can I do for you Demitri?"
"Surely you would know Aro,” Caius said as he sat forward, Aro turned to him.
"Yes I know but the both of you do not know what’s going on in Demitri's head do you" Aro spat out at him he turned back with a fake smile
"Continue."
" We are missing a vampire"
" Missing" both Marcus and Caius said at the same time
Aro looked shocked but tried to hide it I looked at over to Caius and Marcus surely Aro will know of this from reading my thoughts
" Yes, her name is Jordan she has run off ,there was a misunderstanding with her mate and she has fled. "
"Aro is this one of your charms?" Marcus asked
"Mmmm yes and very talented she is, please go, go find her for me" Aro said with fear in his eyes.
I half turned when Aro caught my hand again he paused "be safe my boy there are threats all around us" he then let go and hurried off away from Marcus and Caius they both looked at each other with a worried look.

I got a team together Felix, Alec, Faine, Josh of course and Chelsea wanted in to, she felt bad about how things turned out. Katy promised to stay with Valentina. I do not know something felt wrong Jane budding up with Gabriel, she hated him, now aro acting strange I will not leave valentina unprotected and I know Felix would feel better knowing Katy was safe too. I followed Jordan’s scent, it took us back over to Ireland, what was it with this place that drew us back here. We found her and Alec, Felix, myself and Chelsea left Josh and Jordan alone to talk ,we found a white house two storey high perfect for somewhere to stay.
"Alec what’s going on?" I asked.
"What do u mean" he replied. “Well how come I didn’t see Faine when we were with Aro? Moreover, why couldn’t he read my thoughts? "
"What "Felix asked as he heard our conversation.
" Look we want to leave "Alec finally said.
" Yes we know that" Felix said back.
"And there are others who want to as well" Alec said.
" But Volterra is your home "I said.
Yes I had considered running away but to actually do it, I don’t know if I could, Felix surprised me
"Myself and Katy want to leave too."
"Jordan and Josh also want to leave" Alec said.
I understood their reasons, I do, but there is no way Aro will allow this. I tried to tell them this and I think they listened to me. Something is being put into plan and I have to decide what side I want to pick. Valentina’s safety is the most important thing to me and if I left would she come or would she stay? I wouldn’t leave her alone, so the choice will be hers I guess either way. I will try to protect my friends and the one I love its going to be hard if she chooses to stay, she is still young I suppose maybe I can make her see it my way but I need to get that clear before I doom Valentina’s life more then what I have already done.

Demitri

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]