Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dear diary

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1                       Dear diary Empty Dear diary Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:22 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Dear diary
I feel lost today, Demitri has left he had go off with Jane, I don’t know when they will be back, Demitri didn’t have enough time to explain what was going on, he came back to his room, He slammed his door shut and cursed Jane's name a few times “Just let him be why cant she just leave him alone, he might be happier away from her evil grasp, she is so selfish." I left him to rant and he did just that, then realising he used all his time up moaning about this Jane.
"Iam really sorry Valentina I really don’t want to leave you but I have no choice, once Jane stomps her evil dwarf feet that’s it you have to do what she says even if you don’t agree with her choice"
"HAHAHAHA" The voice in my head bellowed out, I didn’t understand the joke but the voice got it.
"Tell him not to rush back wont you Valentina" the voice said rather cruelly it upset me, I hated this hatred he felt about Demitri.
Demitri saw I was sad and came to hug me good bye, I wanted to cry but I found out that I couldn’t and that made me feel even more sad because I loved having my moments off hysteria I always felt exhausted but some how relived and ready to move on but now I cant cry I cant release the hurt I feel through tears, I held on to Demitri and I think he worried for me as he didn’t let go straight away.
"You don’t need him Valentina don’t feel like you have to depend on him you are a strong women who can do what she likes you don’t need him are you listening this is your chance you could leave start a new life away from theses creatures."
"Stop stop that, leave now." I demanded Demitri released his grip I had already let my arms drop.
"Sorry I did it again didn’t I" Demitri left the room after that and I called after him.
"Demitri Demitri it wasn’t you it was......" I Stopped shouting as I heard laughter Felix popped his head around the corner.
"Everything ok?" Felix asked he has a soft smile for a big gruff looking guy.
"Do you fancy him too?"
"No, now leave me alone." I spat back out to the voice not at Felix
"Sorry I have to stay with you I have to obey my orders it’s my job too." Felix explained
"Sorry No, I wasn’t talking to you I was talking to HIM" I said the him part cos I knew he was still there
"Who?" Felix asked "Ohh the voice yes I remember Demitri telling me" He looked lost in thought and I felt dread when I heard his name iam so stupid to fall for someone who isn’t interested.
"That’s right Valentina always choosing the wrong men the wrong choice in life the wrong....."
"What is your problem why can’t you just go away and never come back?” I screamed out to him.
"You’re talking to him right?" Felix asked I nodded and he nodded back he crossed his arms and turned his back on me he started to whistle a tune
"tell him to shut up" the voiced demanded I ignored him and went back into Demitri room, I stared at the walls and a image popped in my head
"Remember him Valentina" The voice said harshly.
I recognised the face but I couldn’t think why, then it slowly came flooding back to me his name was Oz, Oz was my first love and the last person I trusted with love I was 17 and still very upset about my father he had been murdered the year before, I had stopped going to school and I bumped into him in the supermarket, he was good looking and I did once have a crush on him, he said it had been to long and we should meet, my mother said it would do me good to get out, but the voice in my head screamed at me and demanded me not too, so I did I went along on "a date" and I had fun even though my head was filled with swearing and stupid comments.
"I was right then about Oz and iam right now about Demitri please Valentina there will be a half-hour gap when you can leave and be free."
"Your not Right I demand you leave now." I shouted and finally the voice did thankfully there was a knock at the door Felix came in he looked like a giant when I was sat on the floor.
"Are you ok? Demitri never told me you fight with this erm......."
"No today he is being very annoying something has him angry and he is talking it out on me"
"Maybe I want you out off here and being cruel to you willed be the only way to get you to see." He told me.
"Well you have been locked in here for a while it must be boring, would you like to take a walk with me?" Felix asked.
I thought about it for a minute and felt scared the only time I had left this room was when I was with Demitri and I trusted Demitri but I didn’t know this Felix but Demitri wouldn’t leave me with him if he thought he would harm me.
I asked the voice in my head silently "Will I be safe with him? Answer me honestly please no lies."
"Yes you will be safe with Felix just do not go off with others and if you are introduced to Aro you think off nothing make your mind blank please Valentina I beg you.” His voiced sounded panicked.
"Why?" I asked out loud not realising.
"Because you have been in this small room for far too long and I have believed that you can be trusted." Felix replied I smiled and the voice laughed.
"Aro can read thoughts and I cant believe I have to tell you this but he can not know my thoughts your life will be in danger, there is away for you not to hear me but please Valentina only use this when you come into contact with A mind reader please don’t use it to shut me out."“Fine." I sighed Felix looked at me bizarrely.
"Are you talking to me or to the thing in your head"
"Don’t answer him valentina"
"Yes he is moaning about something Demitri said" I revealed.
"Ahh doesn’t him like Demitri jealous is he?"
"Iam not jealous off that thing Valentina please obey me Iam trying to save your arse remember if you come in to contact with a mind reader I will hum to you ok and you do these steps, you take a deep breathe and clear your mind forget abut me I do not live in your mind. The only way you can get me back is to close your eyes and call my name until I answer you, do you think you can do that Valentina if not then you need to leave this place now."
"I don’t know your name?" I asked.
"Its Felix, Demitri did introduce us?"
"Yes off course Felix sorry I erm couldn’t remember if it was Felix or Frank" I said the voice was quiet and I could feel his anger.
Felix looked at me he could tell I was lying iam sure.
"good your learning to use your instinctive in who to trust excellent you can trust Felix up to a point but the moment he feels his king are in danger then you will be in trouble."
I understood but I always used my instincts I knew Demitri was good deep down and I knew I could trust Felix up to a point I didn’t need to be told this and I knew I could never trust Oz I knew he would hurt me but back then I didn’t think I could hurt any more then what I was.
"My name is Malachi" "and no you can not call me Mal." he said laughing at me.

I stood ready to leave with Felix and we wondered the palace, luckily I didn’t get to meet Aro Malachi was pleased but I did get to meet some off the vampires who also live here I met Chelsea, Afton’s partner she seemed protective of Afton and was a little offended when she found out I had already met Afton but I soon won her around I think, I noticed the portrait on the wall and told then it looked amazing apparently Jane’s partner had painted it and that was rather nice of him for I thought he was suppose to be mean.
"Tristan is a kind soul but his gift is very very dangerous don’t worry he wont use it on you unless he is protecting his love Jane." Malachi said this left me intrigued so I asked Felix if we could meet this Tristan, Felix told me Tristan will be guarding me later on and could speak to him then so I still look forward to it, Felix asked me if I was thirsty as we made our way back to Demitri’s room, I told him no, he looked stunned.
"Your control amazes me Valentina you have only just been turned and you’re acting like someone who has lived as long as I or Demitri has."
What was his deal, why did he have to keep bringing up Demitri for?
"He is trying to work out if your good for Demitri, Felix is his loyal friend and I think he is worried about him"
I didn’t reply to Malachi but if I had my reply would have been "Felix doesn’t have to worry because I cant hurt Demitri because he isn’t interested".
"Your Right he isn’t interested in you, you were in the wrong place at the wrong time."
"Well maybe that’s what you think, but I would be dead either away." I replied back.
"Excuse me?" Felix asked he looked scared.
"Ha erm nothing, it was nothing" I said far to quickly, Felix left me in Demitri’s room and I here iam writing in you I get to meet Tristan soon iam very excited I will tell you more next time and I hope Demitri will be back soon I can tell him I have a name for the voice he will be pleased.
Ohh and Malachi apologised for bringing Oz up maybe I will tell you next time but for now it stays with me.

Valentina.XX

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum