Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Blue paint!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Blue paint!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Blue paint!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:46 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Dear diary,

It's been awhile since I updated you on what's been going on here in the palace of my Masters. Sarah's memory has been erased. She's gone from being a brave, highly entertaining girl, who annoyed the hell out of my sister on purpose to a quivering wreck. She's a pity really, it's like her personality was stolen and in it's place is this Shadow. Felix and I are very worried about her.

Marcus has made up a pack of lies about his history with her. If I had blood, it would be boiling with rage. It sickens me, the interest he has in her. He's old enough to be her grandfather yet because he's a vampire it's somehow okay for him to marry her. I wish she'd agreed to be my wife instead of that filthy lecher.

Fortunately for me Aro doesn't feel the need to read my thoughts too often so I can keep these thoughts to myself. I also have feelings for Felix. I'm not quite sure about them though, whether it's a crush on him or whether it's because he's being so nice to me since Sarah arrived. It's something though that I'll have to give more thought to.

I walked up to the main hall to be greeted with the sight of my sister's return. I grabbed her and hugged her tightly, spinning her around like a rag doll.

"Jane, I missed you so much."

"I missed you too, brother" she said.

It made me feel so happy inside that she was home again, safe. I followed her down the hall, realising she was heading towards her room and tried hard to stifle the giggles coming up my throat and it ended up sounding like a snort. She looked at me as if I'd suddenly grown and extra head. She wondered aloud as to what was the strange, rancid smell. I forced the giggles back down. I eventually had to hold my breath to keep from bursting out laughing. But the minute she opened the drawer and Sarah's blue explosion hit her squarely in the face, it became my undoing! I burst out laughing. I could hear echoes of Felix's laughing coming up the hall. I knew he would have heard the exlosion, who didn't!

"WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS?" she growled at me. I was laughing so hard all I could do was shrug my shoulders at her.

"SARAH! SHE WILL PAY FOR THIS" she roared and with that she marched off down the hall.

"REMEMBER WHAT ARO SAID, SHE CAN'T REMEMBER ANYTHING! SHE WON'T EVEN RECOGNISE YOU!" I screamed at her.

"I DON'T CARE" she went in and screamed at Sarah who was trembling in the corner, terrified of Jane. But that didn't stop her terrorising poor Sarah. I was fuming at Jane, I know she's my sister and all and I know she was covered in blue paint, but she deserved that for the way she had being hurting Sarah in the past. But Aro, our Master had warned her not to upset Sarah, to go easy on her, but she just couldn't. I'm so angry with her I can't even look at her.

I have to go diary. I must go check on Sarah and let her know I'm here for her as a friend if she needs me.

Alec

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

2Blue paint!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Love it Marie Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:20 am

Kachiri_Amazon19

Kachiri_Amazon19

OMG Marie I love it. It's the funniest thing. Sarah making a mess in Jane's room. I love that. You will have to write more about them. I loved it also because Blue is my favourite colour.

https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=141577562538443&v=wall

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum