Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

May 27th, 1920

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1May 27th, 1920 Empty May 27th, 1920 Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:36 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

May 27th, 1920

Well, I have a new dress thanks to my visions. I was considering where to go for my new dress, considering my appearance I knew that I couldn’t just waltz into any shop. And I also knew that it would be difficult to do considering how late (or early) it is. I had had a vision of a quite little cottage just outside of the nearest town so I ran for it. And I found it about five minutes later. I walked up to the wrought iron gate and wondered what would happen in this human-vampire contact. After a few knocks on the door, a frail elderly woman opened the door. I told her that I would like her to make me a dress, or to give me one that she had just lying around. This woman brought me inside and let me settle down on her couch while she set to work.
She was half blind due to many years of sewing so she didn’t pay attention to the blood on my gown, but she did remark about my wearing such a hideous object. In the end, I ended up with a beautiful pink dress that was meant to be for an thirteen-year-old. Like I said, I am small. I also did a terrible thuing: I killed that wonderfully nice old lady. I don’t feel bad though. I was thirsty, and I needed strength and from the moment I entered her house, I could tell something about her was different. Her blood didn’t smell as I thought it would. And when I really thought about it, I realized it was because she had a disease! Of course, such things aren’t harmful to us Vampires, but I figured I would put her out of her misery as gently as possible so as not to make her aging a sad thing.
Since the previous owner of this house has become…deceased…I thought that I would put it to good use by occupying it! For a little while at least. I was heading into the forest to get some wood for the fire and I went too far. I wasn’t paying attention to the sunlight and all of a sudden, I found myself in a valley flooded in light! It was beautiful! I couldn’t imagine thee sun to be more beautiful than this! And to my amazement, I was glowing! Or sparkling! And I see why He told me not to go into direct sunlight! This would most definitely make for a hard existence amongst humans. I suspect that it will be hard anyway but I shall be the one to do it! I will start my new life as Alice, amongst the humans! My skin is fascinating! As hard as rock, as fair as a robin’s egg, as graceful as a calm sea, as beautiful as a million tiny diamonds glistening in the sunlight!
~Alice

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum