Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Premonition

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Premonition Empty Premonition Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:28 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Everyone insists that I am crazy. I don’t see how I could be. There isn’t anything wrong with me! Well, alright, except for the fact that every once in a while I have a premonition. When I say ‘premonition’ I mean that I can see the future. I don’t see it often, once every few months, maybe, and the picture (for lack of a better word) is so short that I wonder if I imagined it. What I see can be something simple and harmless or something drastic. I once saw my uncle leave his wife, and of course!, he left her two weeks later. These pictures aren’t something that has happened recently, no, I’ve had them since I was little. The first one that I remember happened when I was 10:
My best friend, Madison, was over and we were playing. Her parents were talking with my parents in the Parlor. It was going to be the last time that we would see each other for a VERY long time. Her family was moving from our home in Biloxi, Mississippi to Rochester, New York.
Well, we were playing for a while until her parents called her in saying that it was time to go. When we came into the parlor, I was crying. And my parents asked what was wrong. At this point, I ruined my life and my friends life.
"’Why does Madison have to die?’" I cry.
Madison started crying and I was crying. They tell me im wrong.
"’She is going to die of Cholera.’" I wail.
Her parents were shouting about them being outraged and it was silly that Madison was going to die. My mother was trying to calm me down and she was telling Madison to stop crying because there was no way she was going to die so young.
Well, she did. Exactly two weeks later, Father told me that Madison had died of Cholera. There was no way that I was going to point out that I was right, I felt horrible enough for even saying it in the first place and now I would never see my best friend again.

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]