Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

New friend

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1               New friend Empty New friend Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:57 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Dear diary

Sorry for leaving you in suspense....... so this is what happned so Demitri asked me if I was ok, Ijust growled at him, he laughed at me and said

"come on, I have a plan, it will make you feel a lot better".

His plan was a good idea, we went outside and went hunting for something sweet and tasty. Ohh, Demitri found exactly what I wanted...... a nice pair of twins........I had a little fun with them both before I killed them. I made them scream out in pain and cry and beg for their lives. Demitri helped by holding one of them, while i torched the first, then when she bored me, I started on the other, sending waves off pain down their bodies. Petty blood bags, why do they value there lives so much. It's pointless, you grow old and then you die. I was just sparing them the long torture of life, really I am being kind to them.

I did feel lots better after, when i hear peoples screams of fear and pain my body just tingles, it makes me feel great. Demitri was getting impatient so I told him he could have his first. I grabbed the other blood bag and made her watch. She passed out when
Demitri sank his teeth into her twin. Kind off spoiled my fun, so I drained her dry. I caught Demitri looking at me, funny, he was done before me and he stood over me, watching me, he looked happy about something. I don't know, maybe he was thirsty.

"Do you feel better now Jane?"

"Yes, much better thanks, I needed that."

Demitri had the same look on his face, he was looking at me, I wondered if I had spilt some blood because he looked thirsty . I licked my lips but I couldnt taste any.

"Have i got something on my face?"

He looked uncomfertable so I started to wipe my face, he then bellowed a laugh.

"What?"

But he didnt answer me, he grabbed my hand and we ran back to our palace.

So that's the trip out covered, now I still have some exciting news for you. Before I left you last time the happy meal ordered takeaway. The one twin I had didn't quite fill me up so this was like a nice dessert to finish off my meal.

I got a good blood bag, very sweet I do prefer the female bloodbags, their blood just tastes sweeter.

I was waiting by the door and she was the last to walk through the it. I love this part, all the blood bags look around the room amazed by it......then they see all of us creep out from the shadows...... then they realise we are different..... then its too late.... they're dead!!!!!

I jumped on the blood bag's back and ripped her head off before she could scream. I tossed the head to the happy meal and she catched it and growled at me, then all the blood bags started to scream.

Ohh how it fills me with a thrill. I can't describe it, just thinking about it now sends shivers up and down my body. Everyone dived in and had an amazing feast. Once every one was finished, Aro, caius, and their wives disappeared . Alec, myself and Felix cleaned up its usally us four. Demitri left, this was unusual. He always cleans up. We don't have to, but we do a better job then the others and i like to take my pick of special treasures. The happy Meal asked if she could help and Alec happily included her.

I tossed an empty Blood bag Sarah's way.

"Yes make yourself useful!"

She slammed the body on the ground and looked ready to attack me. Alec was by my side.

Felix stepped in and said "Girls!"

Then Demitri was back and asked what he had missed, he looked disappointed when Felix told him he hadn't missed anything. I carried on glaring at Sarah and Alec pushed me and said

"Shall we carry on sister."

So we did the clean up. The happy meal actually kept up. She did well. I hate to admit that but its true. When all the bodies were in there piles to be burned i watched the happy meal stop and stare at something. She looked like she was remembering something. The pain in her eyes and her face crumpled into a frown of concentration. it was actulaly laugh worthy. It intrigued me. I wondered what is was so i leaped over the piles and bent down to what sarah was looking at. It was a young girl she looked around 5 years old and then to my surprise, how I missed it, I did not notice, she had a doll.

I hadn't picked any nice treasures, this lot really didn't have any, so this was a true find, diary, if you had eyes you would see my fascination with dolls. I took it from the little girl and i heard a growl, it was coming from the happy meal, she was crouched, ready to attack, Demtri was at my side, growling back.

Felix and Alec juat laughed at the stand off, I was surprised by Demitri's reaction, they both stayed like that for about five minutes. When Felix and Alec got bored, I was actually enjoying it, watching her growl, very funny. I don't know what it was that set her off but she looked like she was in a lot off pain and with out the any help from me, how very impressive. I could smell the sweet smell off blood the doll had a little on its face, so i licked it off. Mmmmm, it tasted good, it tingled on my tongue and made me a little thirsty.

I wondered if it was the girl's blood. Whosevers blood it was, it was very tasty. Then an idea sprung into my head. A smile formed on my face. I leaped over to the happy meal and waved the doll in her face.

"Whats a matter are you scared off the scary doll."

I pressed my new friend against Sarah's cheek and made a kissing sound the next thing I knew I was flying through the air. My brother caught me. I wouldn't have minded smashing into floor. It would give me a reason to actually attack her.

Alec told me not to make a scene. I kissed him on the cheek and told him not to worry. Sarah looked a little scared. ready for the pain to begin. Well it's not much fun when someone is expecting it so i leaped back over to her and kissed her on the cheek and wispered in her ear "Time, my dear, Time." I then turned to my brother

"I am done here now, I will come and find you when I have put my new friend in her new home. I waved good bye to Demitri and Felix. Felix looked longingly at Sarah and Demitri still looked thirsty.

How he can be thirsty still I do not know. I may ask him if he wants to go out and hunt, I will join him again because I had fun with him.

So thats about it I think I will write again when I have more news to tell you.

Jane.

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum