Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fresh start.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Fresh start. Empty Fresh start. Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:32 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Fresh start.
Dear diary

We have a new vampire that belongs to us, Demitri didn’t do as I asked which does not surprise me, he is still angry at me with the whole laughing at his declaration of love for me,

I went to find my brother to see how the hunting trip went, Tristan didn’t really say anything about there adventure, he just said Alec feed off a human, I was excited that he had done that, shame though means I wouldn’t be able to drain blood bags for him, so Alec wasn’t in his room, his room was so untidy so I cleaned everything up for him, I got rid off the frame that once held his flat screen TV, I cleaned all the balls of polystyrene he had hid under his bed, the fabric from the bean bag was ripped to shreds I decided it was time to sort his room out, he had calmed down, he had stopped tearing everything down maybe he was starting to accept what he is. I heard someone calling me so I finished what I was doing, I missed not being in his room and I missed not being across from him as my old room had been ruined by the happy meal, I left his room and found myself staring at my old room, I opened the door to my old room the smell was still there, the blue dye sprayed up the walls all my treasures either ripped up or covered in blue.
"Jane there you are what are you doing eww it stinks still come on." Chelsea dragged me out off my old room; I had my arms full off crap. "What are you doing?" she asked as she looked at me oddly
“I am cleaning Alec room he is so untidy.”
"ohh how is he has he remembered?” I shook my head to say no. "ohh." she looked rather excited about something I started to walk off to throw the crap away Chelsea lingered by my room looking a little disappointed “are you coming?" I asked her as I glided down the corridor; she was skipping beside me with a huge smile on her face her arms behind her back a full smile on her face she is like a child who has been given too much sugar. she stroked the necklace she was wearing I had to look twice it wasn’t her usual outrages jewellery it was rather plain looking there was a little diamond hanging in her hand she was playing with it.
"Chelsea tells me have diamonds gone out off fashion that’s rather small for you?" I joked she laughed and raised her finger at me waving it and the sparkle that came off the huge diamond ring nearly blinded me.
"Has Afton been spoiling you again?"
"It was my prize for winning our bet we had. Afton saw the ring and wanted to get a necklace to he couldn’t find one that sparkled like my ring so he had a diamond carved into this heart it’s the same diamond they used for my ring."
"Ohh how charming." I mocked her and pretended to stick my fingers down my throat to show her I wanted to throw up, she scowled at me
“You wait Jane u have this all to come.”
"Ha I don’t think so our love isn’t for show Chelsea." she glared at me and I gave her a warning look u say another word u will burn.
"So what’s been going on while we have been away, Aro wanted to talk to Afton about something and I heard about Demitri’s new mate how did that happen? Ohh does he know your with Tristan now? Ohh I bet he is mad is he Jane is he????" she asked eager to know.
"Why would Demitri be mad with mine and Tristan’s relationship?” I played along acting dumb “ohh my gosh, Jane, seriously tell me you knew of his obsession with you?” she gasped “shut up Chelsea.” I played.
"Ohh Jane Jane I always thought you where just been cruel and leading him on huh maybe you are innocent."
"Ha I think not." I spat back
"no not innocent just not observant any way who is his mate what she like is she pretty the place does smell sweet."
"I don’t know Chelsea you asking the wrong person."
"shut up you know everything that goes on here ohh maybe not you didn't know about Demitri." I suppressed the anger I had to play dumb I did know about the new vampire and yes she was pretty and she does smell nice even now her scent lingers I asked Chelsea when day breaks if she would accompany me on a shopping trip for my brother he defiantly needs a room make over she off course accepted and went off to find out the gossip on the new vampire and until dawn comes I will spend it with Tristan good bye diary.

Jane

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]