Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

SHOP TILL THEY DROP…

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1SHOP TILL THEY DROP… Empty SHOP TILL THEY DROP… Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:18 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

SHOP TILL THEY DROP…
September 12th, 2010
My name is Alex.
I am 19 years old.
Im wearing blue board shorts and a white under shirt. I have flip flops on my feet. My hair is sandy blonde and my friends call me ‘Surfer Dude’!
I walk out of the dark alley. I know where I am! Im at the Wednesday night carnival on the boardwalk! These are rides, and my favorite is the Gravatron. I can go on it all day long and not puke once!
Deep in the back of my mind there is voice, It whispers, “’Направьтесь в ближайший магазин одежды. Слушайте этот голос. Сделайте, поскольку я говорю.‘” (Head to the nearest clothing shop. Listen to this voice. Do as I say.)
The voice is in Russian but I know what its saying. I walk to the nearest shop: Surf’s Up!
“’Alex! Welcome back, kid! What can I do ya for?’” says my older sister, Laila.
“’ Hey, Sis!’” The voice tells me to leave. It doesn’t like these clothes. “’Later, Laila!’” she looks annoyed as I abruptly turn and walk out.
All the sudden, Im not in control of my limbs. IT took over. IT walks past every store I want to go in.
We stop at one, though. It’s called: Blood.
“’Well, Well, Well. If it isn’t the ‘surfer dude’!’” Says a taunting voice.
Oh no! I think, It’s Kevin!
Kevin and I are enemies when it comes to surfing.
“’Хороший. Я люблю проблемы. ‘” (good. I love challenges.) is what the voice thinks.
“’Im just here for some clothes.’” I hear myself say.
Kevin looks surprised but lets me continue shopping. On my way to the back I pass a case of guns. In a flash it’s in my hand, loaded and ready for action!
I end up grabbing ripped jeans, black combat boots and a black muscle shirt. I drop the stuff on the counter.
“’Can you just make sure the shoes are the same size?’” Kevin is so busy being angry at me that he doesn’t notice me step behind him.
“’A hundred dollars.’” He says.
He doesn’t notice me press the gun to the back of his head until I say, “’I don’t pay for the things I want, I just take them.’” I am shocked to hear those words leave my mouth but IT takes great pleasure in hearing them.
Kevin doesn’t have time to say anything. My mouth is biting into his throat. I am completely disgusted by this! Yet, a small part of me likes it. I let his blood splatter onto my new shirt. The clothes go in a shopping bag. The gun goes in my pants.
The little bell rings as I open and close the door.
Where are we going now?!? I ask frantically.
‘Surfs up’ ,Dude. is all he replies.

My sister starts yelling at me the moment I walk in her store:
“Blood?!? You went to Blood?!? What is wrong with you? You hate Kevin! How much did that junk cost?”
“Just a hundred dollars.” I say as the gun becomes pointed at my sister.
“’Alex, what are you doing?” Laila is scared, the voice knows that and lives off her fear.
“Please put the gun away! Im sorry I yelled at you, it’s just that Dad is broke and we need to save all the money we can.”
“’What Dad needs,” the voice says, “’is one less mouth to feed.”
And just like that there is a bullet in my sisters head. She falls to the floor with my name on her lips. I grab the money from the cash register and run back to the dark alley where this all began.

I drop the bag to the ground. The voice is louder than before and all consuming! I have no control anymore. Bones grow, my muscles expand, my hair grows and darkens. My old fashioned clothes are back. Gabriel is back.
I put on my new clothes with Kevin’s blood still splattered on the shirt. No one will know it’s blood.
'''Я думаю, что я буду пробовать Gravatron.’’’ (I think I’ll try the Gravatron.) I walk out of the alley and wait on a line.
-Gabriel

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum