Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The truth about Ortho and Nate

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The truth about Ortho and Nate Empty The truth about Ortho and Nate Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:23 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

A/N: Just a warning that the second half of this chapter is rather intense and there is a descrition of rape but it's not detailed just skirted around so in case this will upset you i'm warning you ahead of time. Thanks

Ortho's pov

Every time I looked out the window I saw her. I was starting to think I was going mad. Now I was seeing her in the bathroom mirror when I was shaving.
“Brother dear, I’ve come for you. You should check out this life it would suit you so much” I heard her little voice in my ear. I felt shivers run down my spine as her cold little body pushed up against mine.
I sat bolt upright in my bed to find myself sweating and my sheets drenched. I rolled off the bed and landed on the floor with a thump. Good now I know for sure I’m awake, cause that hurt. But yet when I got up and went to the window there she was standing near a tree waving cheekily at me. Abbie, dark hair, long past her shoulders, cheeky eyes winking at me as her smile full of snow white baby teeth caught my full attention. Her little rosebud mouth moved like as if she was talking to me, but I couldn’t make out the words.
Suddenly she was in my room. Arms outstretched her big black eyes wide open and her mouth open showing her little fangs. WHAT. FANGS. What the hell?
“Abbie, what are you?” I asked, backing up to the wall behind me.
“Nice room brother dear,” she commented. “How long you gonna stay here this time brother dear?” she asked me. She was so close now I could smell her, a faint tinge of vanilla with a soft baby talc smell too.
“How is it possible Abbie, I saw that man kill you and take away your lifeless body?” I asked her, not quite sure if I was talking to a ghost or was she really here.
“Brother dear, he was a vampire and he bit me to change me not to kill me. He said I was an unsuspecting child and that I would be able to lure many more humans to his coven. He said he was lonely.”
“Well he broke my heart and those of our parents too. No body to bury, no way I could tell what I saw either I would have been locked up for insanity or jailed for your murder. Why didn’t you come for me at that time?”
“Because I was unable to move, I was burning for 3 days.”
“What you mean burning? Didn’t he just bite you and you were a vampire?”
“No silly Ortho, that is just the human thoughts for movies. In reality it takes that long for your body to become solid and indestructible. You should try it brother dear then we’d be together forever.” I stared at her in a kind of shock as the idea of becoming a vampire washed over me.
“I….I’d…..have ……to…….think …….about ……it sis.” I replied.
“Too late brother dear” she said right before sinking her teeth into my neck.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nate's pov

“Nate, have you seen Ortho? He’s been gone all day and I’m starting to get worried about him. I mean I know he likes to wander off and explore the surrounding area but usually he’s within phone reception distance.” Lacey said pacing up and down the living room floor.
“You’re gonna wear a path there dear” I replied.
“You don’t care do you? That our friend has gone missing!” she said angrily.
“He wasn’t my friend” I replied. She dashed over to me and shoved me hard up against the wall.
“Hey baby if you wanted me all you had to do was ask sugar!” I smirked at her. She reached out and slapped my cheek hard.
“Bastard, he’s one of our little family here, but I can see I’m wasting my time asking you, you’re nothing but a cold heartless bastard, only caring for yourself.” And turned on her heel and went to stomp off. I reacted without thinking and caught her in my arms, swung her around and brought my lips down to hers and kissed her hard, vicious almost. She pulled back from me gasping for air, her eyes wide with shock, hand raised to slap me again but I caught her hand.
“Don’t ever start something you don’t want to finish” I said to her and left the room and grabbing my key ran out the door. What the fuck have I done? I thought as I pushed myself to run as fast as I could. I ran blocking out all thought and ignoring where I was running, I kept my head down and ran and ran until I couldn’t breathe anymore and passed out.
Next thing I remember is a little girl crying as she looked up into the eyes of a man. Her big brother I assumed. But when he reached out to caress her face I got suspicious. I walked a little closer after pulling my sweaty ass off the hard ground.
“Are you ok little girl?” is this man bothering you? The old rage in me started to surface. I knew full well what an adult could do to a trusting child. My fists began to ball as I began to get closer to her. I put my arm around her arm with intention of pulling her out of the way so I could stand up to this pervert but I was astonished to see that she didn’t budge. She wasn’t as frail as I first thought. Ok maybe she’s stocky so I tried to pull harder. Nothing.
“Can I have this one? “She was asking the man. “He smells so good.” It’s then that I spotted her dark black eyes, I’d seen eyes like that before. Oh god I have to get out of here. I looked over and saw a familiar figure humped up lying on the grass near the tree, crying out every now and again in sheer agony. I looked back at the girl and muttered
“Um sorry, I thought you were in trouble, I see I’ve made a mistake, I must get back to the house or Lacey will be worried about me as well” I nearly said too like Ortho. I tried to run away, I really did but I tripped over my own two feet and I looked up into the cold black eyes as her rosebud mouth leaned in and kissed my neck before sinking her teeth into it and then licking the wound. The pain set in then and all thought went out the proverbial window.
I woke up and suddenly I became aware that I was not on my own in the room. I could smell another person in the room with me. I turned and crouched just in time when I saw Ortho coming at me, teeth bared and hands curled up into fists. I automatically crouched and went to protect myself.
“Why the fuck did you come after me? Now who’s gonna protect Lacey from Opal? She’s gonna kill her and for what just so she can pretend she’s a fucking vampire.” He roared at me. I just stood stupidly staring at him blinking my eyes at him, speechless.
“Wh …..wha…..what do you mean kill her?” My heart clenched in my chest and I felt like I couldn’t breathe. Wait I couldn’t breathe. I started to panic and clutched my throat. Ortho leaned down to look at me and asked if I was ok. I shook my head and I pointed to my throat.
“Are you thirsty?” he asked, because we can go out to hunt if you like.”
“Hunt?” I repeated stupidly. I could feel my face looking shocked at him. I leaned my forehead on the cold wall in front of me and the reality slowly dawned on me. HUNT! I’m a fucking vampire. Then I turned to him with a slow smile and said
“So we are vampires now yes?” he nodded at me.
“Does that mean we are indestructible then?” I asked again and he nodded again.
“Does that mean we can go back to work as vampires now?” he looked at me with a small smile forming on his face.
“Um I guess so.” He stuck out his hand to me and I took his in mine and we shook hands. It was so corny.
“Um what about the little girl where did she go?” I asked him suddenly aware of the room I was in, it was pink and had lots of pink furnishings, and not just bed covers but dolls and clothes and doll houses. I wondered what a little vampire girl wanted with toys when she had a full time job of luring unsuspecting humans to their doom.
“She’s my sister and she was turned when she was 5.” He said, his face crumpling at the memories of her loss to him and his family. “I saw it happen but could never admit it to my parents; they’d think I was gone mad from the insanity of her loss. She was on her way home from school one day and she disappeared. I was supposed to walk home with her but I got delayed at school, some kid I punched in the yard, I got detention. She was supposed to wait in her classroom but our cat had kittens and she wanted to get home to see them. I begged her to wait but she didn’t and when I got out of school, I called by her classroom for her but the teacher said that she had left at 3 with the others. She had said our mom was meeting her and taking her home and to tell me she’d see me at home. But she never made it home. I was just in time to see a strange boy who looked around 15 lean over and bite her neck and then heard her blood curling scream as I ran towards her, he saw me, stared at me with his blood red eyes, picked her up in his arms and in the next instant he was gone. Vanished. I looked everywhere for her. I got home and my parents were screaming at me “where is Abbie? Why isn’t she with you?” I screeched back that she left the school without waiting for me and when I got out she was nowhere to be found. I just couldn’t bring myself to say what I saw. That guy’s eyes haunted me every time I thought about him biting her. I hunted for her long after the police had stopped. Always hoping I’d bump into him so I could find out where he took her little body. But they had just vanished. That is until I got to Kerry, suddenly they were everywhere I looked. I thought I was hallucinating at first but when Abbie came to me in my room I knew my fate was about to change.
He was sitting down hunched over his lap at this stage, his head leaning on his hands, drained after admitting the truth of what he saw all those years ago finally getting it off his chest to someone who would believe him. I put my hand on his shoulder and squeezed it. I don’t do hugs. Joys of my abusive father. I stood back when Ortho stood up and saw it in his eyes that he was gonna come to give me a man hug as it’s called and I pulled back and was aiming to get out the window.
“Nate, wait, I won’t come near you, but what’s your story man? I mean we are brothers now you can share.” I shook my head. I took a huge unnecessary breath and ground my fists into my eyes so I wouldn’t have to look at him.
“It started when I was 5…….my father………. interfered with me……” I paused unable to go on. How do you describe the horror of being abused sexually by a man who was supposed to love you no matter what and support and encourage you, not tear your insides open with his huge…..I couldn’t even bear to think about it. It caused venom to pool in my mouth. I heard a low growl and felt it rumble in my chest.
“Did he rape you Nate?” Ortho asked in a fierce voice. I looked up at him and recoiled when I saw the anger there, half afraid.
“It’s ok man, it’s just me, I won’t hurt you, he can’t ever hurt you again.” He said.
“I thought it was normal you know, the things he did to me, made me do to him.” I carried on speaking as if he never spoke. “It wasn’t until I was in the bathroom at school one day and I overheard a couple of the guys joking about sex and they were laughing at how that they told one guy that just cause his daddy was poking his ass must have meant that he must have been asking for it, that I realised that it was all wrong what my daddy was doing to me.” But unfortunately for those guys they dragged out a rage in me that made me see red and I got out of the stall I was in and tore into them and beat them up. There were 3 of them and they couldn’t stop me. I got suspended as I broke one guy’s arm. But I couldn’t admit it at home because I knew if I stayed at home I’d be daddy’s plaything. So I intercepted the letter and stayed in a hut at the back of an old neighbour’s for the month’s suspension. After that I rebelled. I still hated going home. He still came into my room every night for years after that. In time as I got older and strong enough to beat up my old man he stayed away from me but the bullying started then. He’d punch me when I least expect it. I often went to school with a black eye or swollen limbs. I took it out on weaker kids in school. I knew I was no better than my father at that stage but I was so angry all the time and people were always on my case about something. I set the school on fire and that’s when the socials finally twigged that something wasn’t right at home. They came and took me out of there and stuck me in a foster home but by then I was 13 and the damage was done. I was moved around from foster home to foster home. Not settling anywhere. I couldn’t it wasn’t safe. I trusted no-one. Then I moved here and now I have become a vampire!” I finished off. I could understand the relief Ortho had felt from sharing my own story.
“You do know Nate that it was your father’s problem not yours, there’s nothing you could have done to stop him…….then!” he said his voice menacingly low. I looked up at him and was thrilled to see the determination in his eyes.
“I like the way you are thinking Ortho, think we can get out of this stinking hole? Sorry, it’s your sister’s room, but I hate pink, it’s suffocating in here.” I said.
“You read my mind Nate, let’s get going and ya pink is suffocating.” He smirked. We were out the window and down the road before Abbie caught up with us.
“Brother dear, where do you think you’re going? You can’t leave me again. Take me with you. I’ve grown tired of his games.” We didn’t wait to hear who he was but that story can wait for another day. We all ran and ran until we arrives up outside my parents’ house. I heard a blood curdling scream coming from inside and knew the way my heart dropped to my toes instantly that he was at it again. I jumped in the window, breaking it as I hit it. My father turned around with his hand in his pants, a little boy was on the bed, tied down to it with duct tape on his hands and feet to the bed post. I didn’t stop to think but grabbed my old man and left Ortho and Abbie to untie my little brother. He wasn’t even born when I was taken out. Guess the ole man was just starting his tricks again. I thought about the one place where I could do what I wanted to do to him, where his screams would not be heard.
“Daddy, bet you didn’t think you’d hear from me again did you.” I slammed my fist into his face before he had a chance to answer. There was an old crypt at the abandoned graveyard that I used to hide out in when things got too bad at home.
“You’re a dirty ole fucker with a sick problem you filthy pervert and now I’m gonna make you pay for all the torture you caused me” I said opening my belt and pulling down my zipper. I saw him looking at me with fear in his eyes. Good, just as it should be. I’m not going to go into detail about what I did to him because well it’s sick and suffice it to say that he died in pain before I bit him and drained him of his life force. So he would no longer be able to hurt anyone. Then I forced myself to puke his blood, splattering it everywhere, I didn’t want him in me ever again. And then I sealed his tomb forever.
“May you rot in hell you sick fuck”. I thought as I ran back to join the others.

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum