Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The interrogation

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The interrogation Empty The interrogation Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:31 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Tristan pov

She is making me wild, playing with my emotions how fucking dare she, who does she think she is? I am a better game player then her she is just a beginner, does she really think she can use me, what a silly, silly girl, I can’t believe she really believes that she didn’t openly flirt and dance with me lies, she was dancing her last dance and who the hell is Blair? She really is crazy my kind of crazy though, these thoughts ran around my head as I ran home, as soon as I walked in the door the Interrogation begun.
First Chelsea was on her own.
"Wahoo Tristan’s got himself a love interest" she joked around for about half an hour, I asked how she knew, her reply was
"darling news travels Fast in the Vampire world" I sighed and sat myself down, while trying to defend my actions, what she said next surprised me, she leaped over the sofa and grabbed my hand
"darling it’s good that you have a..... "she paused and looked away then a smile on her face formed” A love interest but be careful with that one she isn’t exactly stable you know" Chelsea said being the caring sister yuck.
"who isn’t stable?" Chelsea quickly moved her hand from mine, I stood up looking guilty, nobody spoke, for a second Afton glared at me then over to Chelsea and back not moving one inch he growled
"what's going on?" He ordered. Chelsea ducked her head.
"Tristan has a love interest?" All the humour gone from her voice, she sounded so depressed about it what was she playing at? Afton growled.
"Carry on?"
"it's not my place to say?" She said as she stood, she looked so awkward, Afton moved towards me, I jumped out of the way he bellowed a laugh "I’m not going to hurt you Tristan?” He said in an amused tone, this stopped me from running out of the door
“It’s her isn’t it" Afton said looking at Chelsea, but talking to me.
"Now wait hold up, I don’t fancy your wife, not that she isn’t pretty, I mean of course your gorgeous Chelsea but I don’t see you like that and well your married and I wouldn’t try to ruin that not that I want to" it all came out so fast they both laughed at me.
"Tristan I am not talking about Chelsea" Afton said through laughter again
"Oh" stupid, stupid, stupid emotions Vampires shouldn’t have them
"So you find me attractive do you?" Chelsea said seductively, Afton growled at her it wiped the smile of her face
" I was just playing" she whined.
"I am not in the mood for those types of games" Afton told her, she slumped back down on the sofa and grumbled
"You never are these days" she sighed
Afton ignored that comment and looked to me
"Do you love her?" Afton asked outright
“Define love" I teased, he looked at the back of Chelsea head when he said this.
"is it only her scent you smell? Is she always on your mind? Does she drive you crazy with the things she says and does? Do you understand exactly how she feels? Can you pick up that vibe when she is sad, lonely, happy?" Chelsea now turned and gazed into Afton’s eyes, I answered no too quickly and Chelsea answered
"Yes " To Afton, he smiled and went to kiss her, she apologised and he whispered.
"He is too fragile, you would break him" I shuddered at that comment and they both kissed again, Afton turned to face me when they were done "you answered too quickly Tristan" he smiled and I looked to the floor .
"Yes, I smell her scent when she isn’t here and yes she drives me crazy by her stunts and yes I know exactly what mood she will be in by a quick look in her eyes, and the tone of her voice, when she is trying to be brave and hide it, and when she is lying to me I know too, I know how to make her smile and whole, I know how to make her complete because that how she makes me feel" I wasn’t talking about Opal, I was talking about Jane, my Jane the love of my life, my existence.
"Then my friend you are in trouble" Afton sighed, I nodded hoping they still think I am talking about Opal.
"She wants things that I don’t think she can handle and your treading on dangerous ground with that young one, you do like the screwed up kids don’t you Tristan, first Jane now Opal it’s like history repeating itself" Afton laughed, but it wasn’t a funny laugh it was a scared laugh.
"Promise you will be careful Tristan” Chelsea said she had Afton’s hand in hers.
"Don’t worry I won’t make the same mistakes " I told them, they both smiled and nodded.

After the interrogation was over we talked about the bar, and what my views were, we also talked a bit about Blake and if he could be trusted and Valentina and Demitri, they where both concerned and I had to play along.
There was a tap at the door we all looked at each other
"Expecting anyone? "Afton asked with a raised eyebrow, I shook my head and made the first move, I couldn’t smell whoever it was but there definitely was someone there, Afton pulled Chelsea behind him protecting her when I looked back at them before opening the door, there stood a little female and a taller male, they both looked at me with shock on their face like they hadn’t expected to see me, but the look of recognition crossed there face.
"Hello Tristan "The little woman said to me, now smiling slightly, I stared blankly at her, how did she know me? The tall man sighed and shook his head.
"Is Valentina or Demitri here? he asked in a rude manner.
" No" I said not quite sure how to be around these two, the women looked up to the tall guy
"Huh" she said to him he nodded at her.
"Do you mind if we come in and wait for them?" The man said his eyes glared at me and I took offence to that straight away.
"Please" she said for him I moved out of the way and let them in.
Chelsea and Afton where nowhere to be seen, huh thanks guys, I thought.
The lady chuckled,
" Chelsea, Afton it’s only us" She called out and then came the shadow, Chelsea blurred body came from the kitchen she picked the women up and spun her around
"Hazel it’s so lovely to see you "she screeched, Hazel? Who? Afton was at the man’s side shaking his hand
"Malachi" Afton said.
"Malachi? Valentina's Malachi" I questioned.
"The one and only” he said back a little relaxed, I couldn’t believe what I was seeing, Hazel of course Demitri's and Valentina's angels, what would Samuel give to have them, Malachi looked at me oddly, shit don’t think like that, shit they can sense my mood, yes I remember Anastasia telling me about angels, shit there going to find out my plans Now. Hazel examined me with a curious glare.
"Tristan are you ok? Chelsea asked me as she saw the two angels looking at me, I started to cry.
"No you can’t have him" I don’t know why I said it for Hazel smiled lightly but Malachi carried on glaring
"We are not here to take him Tristan don’t fret" she said to ease my worry, it worked it actually worked I fooled angel's well one at least.
"Smells like a devils playground in here" Malachi spat out, Hazel gave him a glare, I walked out the door and phoned Demitri, he answered sounding a little concerned.
"Your angels are here" I shouted and ignored his response and hung up.
I need to be out of here, far away.

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum