Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

That's just messed up?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1That's just messed up? Empty That's just messed up? Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:46 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

Lottie’s Pov
We left to go to the bar just before 4pm and the 4 were just arriving and getting settled in when the rest of the family trooped in, minus Valentina and Demitri. I was really worried about Val. Jordan didn’t have any idea where she had gone to or even if she was ok. She was my best friend and it was so unlike her to want to drink blood, human blood even. What the hell had happened to her? Where had Demitri taken her? We introduced the family to the four. They all shook hands politely and then backed off to their respective corners. Chelsea was oohing and aaahing around the bar and complimenting Alec and me on our artwork. Jordan came in with josh and Sophia, typically late to cause an impression. She admired the place and came over and shook hands with each of the four and Josh followed suit. Sophia hid her face in Josh’s neck when it came to being introduced to Opal. Hardly surprising there but funnily enough Opal had a look of boredom on her face. I had Vera near me and within plain sight, she was polishing the glass flutes and had the special cloth we used for that. She was sitting on a high stool and balancing well. She waved to Sophia when she spotted her and asked if she might go and sit with her while we were with the family. I nodded and figured if she was happy to do it then I wasn’t gonna stop her.
Valentina came bouncing into the bar with Demitri tripping along behind her. He had a very worried look on his face, his brows were knitted together and Valentina had a strange spaced out look on her face. She wore a huge smile, showing all her teeth and was flitting around the bar like Tinkerbell, exclaiming with delight at all the attractions in the bar. She spotted the bar and came rushing to it and pole vaulted over the bar counter and was looking at the caskets commenting about the different ones like she was reciting the alphabet, A, B, AB etc and then wondered aloud if they were all animals and if so what kind. She giggled in a mad distracted way and just as quickly jumped over the bar counter again and shoved her hand out to Lacey and shook it before pulling her into a hug.
“Very nice to meet you, I’m Valentina.” Her voice had a high pitched edge to it and it was off kilter. I was really worried about her now. She spotted Opal next and rushed to pull her into her arms and shout excitedly into her ear about how fabulous it was to meet her. She lunged forward towards Nate who had backed himself into the wall. When she was right in front of his face he shoved past her screaming,
“Don’t come near me!” and dashed past Lacey and Opal who tried to grab him. Lacey fell over and what happened next was almost a blur. Lacey banged her head hard off the corner of a nearby table, I could hear her flesh tear and smelt the blood that instantly oozed out of her head. I barely had time to glance at Bastien to know that he would not be able to resist. Opal was in front of her in a split second as was Bastien. Alec and Faine turned him away and I grabbed her and laid her on the ground neatly. Afton took Faine’s place and she rushed over to help Lacey. Bastien was fighting against the men to try and get to Lacey and her oh so sweet blood. I had to hold my breath. Nate’s eyes were wide open when he realised what was happening and he made a bolt for the door. I stared at Vera who had gone to get some cloths for Faine to stop the bleeding and Chelsea was out the door to get Faine’s medicine bag. Alec and Afton had Bastien pinned up to the wall and his fangs were out and he was fighting them. Alec was screaming at him to hold his breath and that he couldn’t kill her as she was family. Opal was most surprising as she was hanging around Lacey almost protectively. But I thought she wanted to kill her? That girl was a real mystery to me. Valentina’s reaction was surprising too. She’s usually the first to join in to help with blood and stuff but she was standing where she was as if frozen to the spot and wasn’t even reacting. She was staring and then she seemed to be focused on something else and started hopping over the bar and then here and there like she was chasing a butterfly or something. She went over to the dance floor and started dancing and humming and waving her hands up in the air and giggling.......I was really worried for my friend. I didn’t know what had gotten into her. It’s like she had lost the plot or gone mad. If things hadn’t been so tense in the bar I’d have probably burst out laughing. It looked amusing and I was curious as to what she was chasing.....very odd. I’d have to talk to Demitri myself later. She had given me a huge hug when she first came into the bar and then dropped me and moved onto someone else like she was just being first introduced to me and didn’t know me.
Vera was being really helpful to Faine I noticed then and Chelsea had arrived back with the medicine bag and had given a bowl and pestle to Vera and some plants to crush in it. Vera seemed happy that opal was calm around Lacey and even she was surprised at the reaction. Tristan I notice seems to have taken a bit of a shine to opal........odd balls the lot of them. I love my life and my family so perfectly odd.
Opal’s POV
The family seem ok, boring perhaps, but then what was I expecting for vampires. They look like humans with families and all....oh how freaking happy for them. That Valentina character seemed to have a little insanity and oddity like a vampire should I’m gonna be her friend. Pity, she drew blood from my little pet. But I’ll forgive her this time. Bastien tried to drink from her but I couldn’t have that. All that beautiful blood spilled unnecessarily. Still his friends seemed to have a hold on him because I noticed that he stopped breathing. Hmmmm interesting. Wonder if he can smell her blood when he stops breathing.......Oh that vampire is fixing her good. Need to save all the little drops. What’s that white orb doing around Valentina? Oh she’s chasing it, peter pan eat your heart out, I thought.
Mmmmmmm that vampire smells good enough to eat.............staring over at green eyes that dripped with an inner turmoil. He was talking to Alec, seems like he’s got female problems. Then I heard my fav song being played its Sweet Dreams sung by Emily Browning, it’s a darker version than the original but I love the way her voice makes my toes curl and gives me shivers and it makes me want to have wild sex. I heard that green eyed one singing it too............hmm good taste. I started singing it low and slow and saw the flicker of recognition glance across his face; his pupils grew larger as he stared at me almost mesmerized like a snake. I asked him to dance and felt an electric shock run through me the minute I touched his body...This guy is so sexy. I leaned in to kiss his cheek, I wanted to smell his blood, I was shocked......no blood, then he must be a vampire..............oh this man will become my sire......................I want him to bite me. I danced so closely to him feeling him harden against my thigh. I could feel his strong hands holding my waist as I pushed myself into him and writhed in his hands. The music had taken over my soul and my body. This close to him I felt I was part of him. He leaned over as I turned around and leaned back into him, my arm raised automatically to rub his face and hair as I reached up he leaned down and bit my neck...........I was so excited I felt this was it. He’s gonna bite me and I will finally become a vampire. But no he stopped...........what the? Why stop, I wanted this. I turned around and decided to play his game and promised myself that I would bite him next. I knew he could smell my blood..............I felt a peculiar sucking sensation in my head.
“Hey Blair quit dancing around in my head.” Blair didn’t answer. It’s like he had hidden and in a cowardly way too, I wondered why he wasn’t’ answering me...........
“Blair darling it’s mummy, what’s the matter?” I asked again in my thoughts. I looked around me and saw Tristan and went straight over to him.
“Have you seen Blair? No of course not, how could you he’s in my head” I said to him watching him stare at me like I’d lost the plot. How dare he look at me that way? I’m perfectly sane. I turned around on my heel about to walk away when he caught me in his arms and pushed me up against the wall and kissed me hard. I could feel his need pressing up against my thigh and I tasted blood in my mouth as I bit down hard on his bottom lip. His moan made me feel horny all of sudden. I didn’t understand this man. Who does he think he is.........Does he think I’m easy? I pulled my knee up hard and launched it in into his groin. With a look of pain and anguish he bent over but then bounced up when I started to laugh at him, I recoiled when I saw that he was laughing at me.
“Who the fuck do you think you are?” I screeched at him.
“Well excuse me bitch,” he said in a quiet tense voice “you’re the one who came onto me and writhing into my arms like you were mine!” What did you expect that you can act like that but I can’t? You’re wrong there honey, that’s not the way this game is played Opal dear!” he said to me.
“What do you mean I was writhing in your arms? When exactly did I do that Tristan? I was working behind the bar the whole time with Ortho. Just ask him.” I replied. The fucking cheek of him. I thought.
“Ortho, will you please tell this man here that I did not dance with him as he suggests so close to him on the dance floor.” Ortho glared at us, as if he didn’t want to be brought into the conversation. Dunno what’s wrong with him. So dim. He shook his head.
“There now, you see even he agrees with me.” I saw Tristan shake his head as if to clear it.
“No, Opal, he’s right, you did dance with him like that!”, now it was my turn to jump back. I have no memory of that. What the hell is going on? I thought reaching up to rub my neck. It felt sore suddenly and my fingers caressed the bite marks there.

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum