Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sweet Dreams

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sweet Dreams Empty Sweet Dreams Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:55 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

"Tristan what's wrong darling" I heard her call; I lifted my face from the ground.

"You came" I whispered back relief washed through me.

"What is wrong?" She asked again.

"Please Jane I need you here with me please come up" I begged her.

"you know I can’t come up yet please do not remind me Tristan it’s just as hard for me as it is for you" Her voice sounded so patronising.

"DONT LIE TO ME" I roared into the open space, all the birds making noise as they left the trees and flew off.

"I would never lie to you" every word she said now I couldn’t trust her.

"You where here Jane, you came here to see Blake why would you do that? Why would you betray me, lie to me why?" I asked the black night air.

"I have no idea what you are talking about I haven’t seen Blake for a long time, do you think I would be stuck down here if I could come topside this is observe Tristan your loosing it" Jane shot at me.

"Don’t make an excuse of my sanity it’s just fine thank you, I can’t believe you Jane, is this pay back for what I did to you?" I questioned.

"No Tristan listen to me, whatever crazy idea you have of me being topside Its all lies, it’s all in your head, SOME ONE HAS PLANTED THAT DOUBT IN YOUR HEAD AND YOU BELIVE THEM OVER ME" It was Jane’s turn to shout. I couldn’t answer her I dropped to my knees

"Please just tell me the truth" I whispered.

"I am" she sounded so angry and upset but I wasn’t going to be fooled by her tricks.

"Fine you can’t be truthful to me I can’t be faithful too you" I relplied, every word cut my insides open.

"No Tristan I need you, I have always need you, I can’t cope on my own please Tristan, please don’t leave me" she begged I could just imagine her little face, it would be so pleading and I would give in to her if I could just see her.

"Come to me and make it all better" I asked as one last hope.

"I can’t" She whispered.

"Then I can’t help what happens next " I screamed back, with that I blocked her out of my mind and ran back to the bar where I could see the one thing that would make Jane hate me and bring her here to see what damage she has caused, it's the only way I could bring her out, Blake can’t lie, does Jane not know this about him, I can’t believe she could betray me like this, I hurt so much and I need blood, lots of tasty human blood to stop all this hurt.

I push open the doors and the slammed Into the walls, I stood there with my head hung low and I heard a little whistle come from behind the bar, Opal I assume, she can whistle all she likes, the bar wasn’t as full as it was a few hours ago, most of the tables where occupied but not many standing at the bar, I moved forward towards the bar, Alec was nowhere to be seen, just the humans, the tall man stepped forward and didn’t say a word.

"I’ve got this one Ortho" Opal said with a little quiet sweet voice, I looked up briefly to glare at her and I watched Ortho study Opal, he then left us to it and I lowered my head.

"Drink sir?" She asked all innocently.

"Yes" I demanded not looking at her, my head was resting on the bar and my arms outstretched over my head the urge to rip her voice box out of her throat was all too much.

"And what would you like?" She teased.

I looked up at her.

"I would like you to shut the fuck up before I rip your throat open" I politely said to her glaring into those dark eyes.
She smiled brightly.

"Ohh please do" She lifted her head up and stroked her throat with her fingers, I licked my lips in anticipation.

“Tristan" I heard Alec call, I lowered my head and growled "Always turn up at the right moment don’t ya."
Alec patted my back.

"You want to go somewhere private?"Alec asked I shook my head. "Look you’re not in the right mood to be stood here come on" Alec said as he grabbed my arm.

"Don’t" I growled.

"What has gotten into you?" Alec asked back.

"Your fucking sister that’s what" I said as I looked at him, he backed away from me.

"Jane is dead Tristan" Alec said slowly.

"Ya think huh, then why is she still fucking haunting me for." I screamed out. I turned back to the bar and rested my head there once again. Alec stood beside me.

"I know you have a hard time adjusting Tristan, I can’t begin to understand what it was like down there, but I know my sister better than anyone and I would know if she was able to hurt anyone, I would sense it, it’s all in your head she isn’t around anymore and she won’t ever comeback and cause you or me any pain just let it go whatever your holding on to let it go" Alec said as he patted my back. I pushed away the urge to knock him off me and tell him he was stupid and that he really knew nothing that Jane was in fact she was alive and capable of causing destruction, she was ripping me apart, but I had to play the Tristan role they know and love.

"She will never leave my thoughts I see her sometimes and I hear her and I want her gone Alec" I pretended to weep like a baby.

"It will take time but one day you won’t think about her, this is what she would want, tearing your life apart she would love to see that but she won’t ever get too see it because 1. You are stronger then you think and 2. She is dead Tristan" Alec said to me rubbing my back I wiped the tears away and nodded to him.

"I will get you a drink go and sit down." Alec ordered.

I did as I was told, Alec must be feeling pleased with himself playing the big man but it was the way it had to be.
He returned in a flash and sat across the table from me. I wanted to tell him to get lost that having him near me made me feel guilty for shouting at Jane, here sat her twin she loves him so much and he despises her and really believes she has gone, my bad mood was now simmering down but it still didn’t make it right what she, did she come up to see Blake and not me that hurts so much. Alec keeps talking but I am going to ignore him lose myself all over again they will believe my world is crashing down around me they will all be nice to me..........uhhh that’s something I don’t need but the game must be played first I need to get Jane back, hurt her like she has hurt me the only way is to show her what I can do while she claims to be stuck I watched opal for a while just observing her work and flirting with everyone, she didn’t try it on with Ortho though, human I guess she isn’t interested in the living.

"Do you like her?" Alec had said a few minutes ago, that thought played in my head and I had to acknowledge his presence. I looked to him nd smiled briefly pretending not to think of her, I stared at him waiting for him to repeat.

"Where do you go?" He asked looking concerned. I lowered my gaze.

"Somewhere you never want to go" It was truthful sometimes I do lose myself in the darkness but it’s normally Jane who pulls me out of it, who am I without her a nobody that’s what I sighed.

"I wish I could make it ok for you all the damage she has caused you, we all love you like a brother Tristan and it pains us all to see you hurt."

Good I thought I hope it really pains you all to see me suffer.

I didn’t answer him I just turned my head and watched opal again, I had never noticed before she actually was beautiful her eyes locked with mine and I felt a connection with her I can’t describe it, she smiled and I felt like I had seen that smile before and I knew that smile was for me and me only, don’t ask me how I knew I just did. I looked back to Alec.

"You didn’t need to babysit me I will be fine alone." I told him, he hesitated for a while but got up he patted my shoulder and went back behind the bar. I finished my drink and went to get another this time I sat down at the bar and watched her closely, her scent seemed to be stronger now Vanilla, my favourite fragrance. Alec produced another drink without me asking I smiled at him to say thank you and he nodded.
A song started to play I recognised the tune but it was different more of a violent creepy version. When the words were sung I knew instantly what song it was. I tapped my finger on the bar to go along with the tune and started to hum then I started to sing quite low so I wouldn’t be heard by the humans.

"Some of them want to use you, some of them want to get used by you" I sang, Opal smiled at me surely she couldn’t hear me, her hearing couldn’t be that good I lowered my head letting the music fill my mind it was a good remake of sweet dreams.

"Some of them want to be abused" Opal sang, I lifted my head up and saw her swaying to the music lost in her own world
instinct took over and I jumped over the bar and held her waist to me.

"Care to dance" I whispered in her ear as the melody wrapped around us. She kissed my cheek and pulled out of my embrace, left me standing there she stopped held her hand out towards me and looked into my eyes I swear it looked like she was trying to tell me something, she looked down and I grabbed her hand instantly, she pulled me out from behind the bar and lead me to the middle of the dance floor and started to sway, she held her arms around my neck and I held her tiny waist.

"sweet dreams are made of this" Opal sang as we swayed.

who am I to disagree,

travel the world and the seven seas,

everybody's looking for something,

some of them want to use you,

some of them want to be used by you,

some them want to abuse you,

some of them want to be abused!" she let her arms drop and lifted her head up to the ceiling, she turned so her back was now pressed to my chest, I held her close to me, the rhythm taking over.
Then I whispered in her ear.

"sweet dreams are made of this,

who am I to disagree" she turned back to face me and I let my hands drop by my side she danced in a little circle one arm up in the air her eyes where closed as she twirled herself around then she lifted her arm to point at my chest and sang with the song.

"some of them want to use you,

some of them want to be used by you" she grabbed my shirt and pulled me close to her and whispered in my ear

"some of them want to be abused" she collapsed in my arms and I held her tight as the music carried on we swayed in each other’s arms her head rested on my shoulder a sudden urge made me lift her head and mark her, I didn’t draw blood but I made two indents in her neck she shivered with pleasure.

"You belong to me" I whispered she looked into my eyes and smiled brightly then we where kissing she forced her tongue into my mouth and I bit down making her bleed she screamed in ecstasy and pulled it back, the lust in her eyes made me want her more, she pushed me, I hit the wall and fell to the floor she bent down and kissed me again.

"You can have whatever you like" with that she got up and walked back behind the bar I sat there just stunned by her, how could she make me feel so alive, this was meant to be pay back for Jane but now it felt like much more I need her.

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum