Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Renfield's Staff

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Renfield's Staff Empty Renfield's Staff Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:55 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Lacey’s pov

Bing: Dracula has entered the chat room

Dracula: Hey LacyWebs, I vant to drink your blood mwa ha ha ha ha

LacyWebs: Hey Dracula, how’s life with ya?

Dracula: Hey thought you might find this website link good. It’s in Ireland and it sounds very promising. www.renfieldsbar@hotmail.com they are looking for staff for a bar and it sounds like it’s right up our alley. Check it out.

LacyWebs: Hey cool, ya am looking for a new job. Where abouts in Ireland is it?

Dracula: Go check it out, some place called Kerry? I’m gonna send my resume

LacyWebs: Ok I’ll check it out now, hang on……..

LacyWebs: OMG! OMG! OMG! That is just what I’m looking forward. Thanks Dracula. I’ve sent in my CV too: D fingers crossed.

Black Widow and Ortho have entered the chat room.

LacyWebs: Hey BW and O you’ve gotta check out this site that Dracula found. It’s for vampire wannabees and it’s so up our alley. It’s www.renfields@hotmail.com it’s in Ireland too.

Black Widow: Ok fine, will do.

Ortho: OK.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LacyWeb: Hey all I’ve been accepted. I have an interview with some guy called Bastien on Monday so I’m gonna down a bit early and check it out. It’s very hush hush at the moment. Will let you know how I get on.

Wow, I got the job. I got hired almost before he even looked at my CV. He’s lush this Bastien guy, pity he’s married. Mmmmmmm. I better explain how I got this far huh.

Well my name is Lacey Webster and I am 23 years old. I have loved vampires ever since I saw Buffy the Vampire slayer……I was in love, the whole idea of loving a vampire, having one change you, loving me forever. Well I knew the last bit was farfetched, who’d bother loving me forever, and I couldn’t even get anyone to love me for now. I have been obsessed since I was 16 with vampires, their culture and hotspots of where you’d find some. I’ve even gone so far as seek them out and go out at night time to vampire like places in the hopes of being bitten by one. I wouldn’t have to stay with them or they wouldn’t even have to love me, just bite me and change me that’s all I’m asking for. I even started my own website called www.blooddrinkers.com in the hopes of meeting likeminded people and I’ve met hundreds of them. We all believe that it is completely possible that there are vampires lurking amongst us, ones who look like me and you but that they refrain from showing themselves after the last massacre that happened when humans found out….honestly human suck. But I really want to meet a vampire and well I think you get the gist.

I had one old geezer try and lure me with the invitation to become like him but he was pervert not a vampire and well he wasn’t getting what he wanted other that my foot in his groin. That was a close call. But then I met Dracula, black widow and Ortho. They’ve been my lifeline. We all log in every night and chat for the rest of the night. Dracula would be my favourite; black widow and Ortho are seriously messed up and say the weirdest stuff. I’d swear black widow is schizophrenic. Ortho just seems to be creepy. That’s his real name. Ortho, not creepy ha ha.

Anyway back to my interview with the seriously sexy Bastien….Mmm those black eyes of his and pale skin…….definitely a vampire wannabe. He and his wife are looking for staff who like to live the vampire way and who would be able to keep a secret …Still dunno what the secret is but then I’ve only just been hired. Anyway he said that my CV had jumped out to him and he and his wife Lottie want to hire me to work here. They hoped that the night shift would not be a problem to me………….Ha, ha who were they kidding? I love the night shift. They told me I would be perfectly safe from the clientele that we would be getting and not to worry.

I would be able to sleep in the daytime in the house designed for us and go into town when I was off and that the town wasn’t far away. Just to follow the passage and then I was given keys and a special card for getting in the big door at the end of the passageway. Lottie seemed very nice and they had a little girl called Vera who was adorable. She kept smiling at me shyly from the back of her mom’s chair. She’s about 9 or 10 years old by looking at her. She’s really pretty and has chocolate brown eyes like her mom, wait no her mom’s eyes were black too just like Bastien’s. How cool would it be to have black eyes that weren’t from a punch?

I’m off to go move in my stuff to my new room which is super cool. It’s got a really high ceiling that is …..Wait till you hear this….if you lay on the floor it looks like the grass is now on the ceiling and in the very centre of the ceiling there is one perfectly painted daisy. So pretty. The room itself is black with lots of red trimmings like curtains, carpet, bed linen, fixtures. Would you believe I have A RED TV in my bedroom!!!!!!!!!!!!! How freaking cool is that …………………..Wonder who else they gonna hire?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nate’s pov.

Dracula: Hey LacyWebs….I got called for an interview for that place I was talking to ya about. I’ll let you know more when I do….check you laters babes xxx

So I get to this place that’s like set into the mountain or something and it’s got this creepy but seriously cool passageway that kinda gives me chills down my neck…Love it! Then this tall dark haired guy is standing there but the scowl on his face would knock the cobwebs outta you. What a weirdo, wonder who he is. He’s very pale too. Then there’s this other chic with dark hair, she’s smaller than he is but very pretty. They are both sitting down in what looks like the coolest bar ever, not speaking to each other which suggests to me they don’t know each other. The bar though….woahhhh seriously cool……….coffin frames. Coffin boxes for the alcohol on tap like on the wall. Dam really cool idea…………it’s all cool like as if you were in a crypt cause that’s what this place looks like…….really hope I get to work in here. Wonder what kind of people would come here to drink…this place is gonna be so hip. Next thing this stunningly beautiful woman comes walking out with an equally stunning man at her side. Not that I’m into men but he’s a hunk. She beckons me with one finger to come over to them. The man takes a deep breath and she looks at him smiling and reaches over and kisses him right in front of me. Ya ya whatever, I get it you are together. What are you a mind reader? God I hope not cause my thoughts are not for sharing. Ha……..

Anyway I go into the next room with them and there are plush armchairs that I happily sink into and they sit opposite me.

“So Nate, why do you want to work for us?” the guy who said he was Bastien asked.

“Well, Uh, well cause I’m …well uh. (Geeeze man grow a pair they gonna dismiss you, you fuck up.) Cause I want to die, that is I don’t care if a vampire bites me or not” I muttered. Looking down. Man I hate confrontation….Might as well get it over with. I saw her look at him and him nodding slightly. The look in his eyes was scary.

“You’re hired!” was his reply.

“Just like that? What’s the catch? I asked suspiciously.

“You have very little will to live, you don’t mind the night shift….you’re just what we are looking for.

“Ever drink blood Nate?” she asked me suddenly.

“Ya” I replied curtly…..and then as an afterthought I said “my own!” I got handed a set of keys, a card and a small map. I was walking out the door when I saw a pair of chocolate eyes watching me. Cute kid, really pretty.

“Hi Kid” I said. She nodded at me but didn’t speak. I carried on walking; looking down at the map I saw a sign that said HOME on it so I went towards that. When I got in I saw a beautiful blond girl with beautiful eyes smiling at me. She was small and very pale, but had the most gorgeous smile. It took my breath away.

“Hi, you must be one of the guys moving in here” she said. She has such a pretty voice, soft and yet very sweet. I nodded at her. She came towards me and put her arm on my shoulder but I jumped back from her, freaked out and roared

“DON’T EVER TOUCH ME…..EVER!” She jumped back with an alarmed look on her face.

“S…s….s…sorry she said and ran off, I could hear her crying but I couldn’t help my reaction. I looked at my map and it said I was in the grey room. How appropriate. Yet when I walked into the room I was very surprised. The room was beautifully painted. While there was a lot of grey everywhere it was tasteful. On the walls were little bricks with various shades of grey on them looking like boulders on a beach? I had the urge to try and climb on them and look out beyond them. When I found I could I was shocked to see what lay beyond them. The most perfect patch of Blue Ocean with a little sailboat with a red sail on it. There was only one occupant in the boat and I got the feeling that it was me. The bed was large and very comfortable so I lay down for a snooze. Kicking off my boots first.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Opal’s pov

Black Widow: I got a call to Renfield’s too. Will be in touch.

A little girl with really dark eyes was the first person I met when I got to the new bar in Kerry. She was a pretty little thing but as soon as she saw me, her eyes opened wide and she stared at me in horror. What!!! has she never seen someone with piercings? Blair told me to do them and ya it hurt but it was a nice hurt. It made me feel special. I like pain. I always have. Blair has been my friend since I was little. When mother tried to put me in that horrible asylum he was there to help me stop her. She hasn’t spoken to me since then.

“Boo” I said to the little girl. She hunched down like she was gonna attack me but instead she bared her teeth at me. Pffft what does she think she is? A vampire? Ppppffffttttt. What a load of crap. Blair would have told me if there were vampires.

“Have you got any blood here? I need a drink.” I said in a bored voice to the two beautiful people who were suddenly in front of me, they gasped.

“Why? Do you drink blood?” the man asked me?

“Ya, I do, so what? What ya gonna do about it?” he turned to the female and she got a glass flute and went to the casket on the wall and pulled the little lever down and out streamed what looked like red, lush, thick blood. I could smell it’s rustiness from here and with that she got two more flutes and filled those as well and gave one to me and one to I guess it must be Bastien and one for herself and she lifted her glass and said “Cheers” to me and with that we all drained our glasses. Wow this really is blood. Fucking cool. I could hear Blair doing a happy dance.

“You’re hired.” She said and handed me some keys, a card and a little map.

I placed the glass on the granite bar top and nodded to him and her and walked out to the place I was now gonna call home. My room was epic…it had blood pouring down the walls. The ground appeared to have blood pooled everywhere. The bed was black and the walls were stark white. There were no photos anywhere. Perfect just for me. It’s like they could read my mind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ortho’s pov

Ortho: I’m going to Renfield’s!

I got to Renfield’s and a man and woman came out holding a little girl’s hand between them. I immediately felt the urge to fall to my knees and cry. She reminded me so much of Abbie. Same dark hair and dark eyes. My beautiful baby sister. God I wish I could see her again. Just once more. I felt my heart break all over again.

“I am Bastien, this is my wife Lottie and our daughter Vera, welcome to Renfield’s, we hope you will be very happy here.

“Uh” I said. “Did I get the job?”

“Yes,” Lottie replied

“OK” I replied. “Don’t you need to interview me?”

“No, our daughter did already” he said smiling at me and stuck out his hand to shake mine. I stuck out mine and we shook and I felt a strange current run through my hand. I let go quickly. Bastien looked deeply into my eyes almost as if he were probing my mind. I looked away quickly.

Lottie handed me some keys and a card and a map and I went in the direction of Home.

When I got there, there was the same girl from the bar, very pretty but freaky looking with piercings and earrings all over her face, her ears and she wore heavy black eyeliner all over and under her eyes. She wore black leather clothes, she is very slim and had big heavy black boots that laced up to the knees and had a long straight black hair that hung down her back and one half of it covered her other eye. I could see that she had a tattoo of a fang on her lip. I nodded at her and went to my room and was amazed to see books along ever section of the walls. As high as I could reach. They were all children’s books. I was amazed. How did they know?

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum