Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The new bank.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The new bank. Empty The new bank. Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:02 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

"Dugo Lottie" I said, my lips curling tasting the fresh hot blood pulsing down my throat, feeling the human go limp in my arms as it's life force drained through my puckered lips I licked my lips in anticipation. I felt the cravings more and more often. I wanted human blood, the vegetarian lifestyle no longer appealing to me, not that it ever did.

“Lottie darling” I said after one such drinking session. “I’ve been thinking a lot about what Demitri suggested about a blood bank for us here. Human blood on tap seemed more appealing every time I’ve thought about it.” Lottie pulled back from me with her hands still locked behind my neck.

“What do ya mean, like our own personal bank is it?” she asked with a gleam in her eyes and I could nearly see the wheels turning in her head.

“Yes love” I replied but that wouldn’t even be close to what I have in mind love!” I smirked. She pulled me close and kissed my lips. It left me feeling dizzy. Her kisses always did.

“Tell me more” she whispered in my ear as she nibbled my earlobe.

“Well…….” I said falteringly…it was becoming quite difficult to talk when she was doing that.”

“Yes” she smiled against my neck.

“Well I thought we could open up a bar but instead of having it just for ourselves I thought that maybe we could attract a certain kind of clientele that saves us from going out hunting anymore” she paused in her nibbling and smiled and said

“Go on!” I smiled more and carried on.

“I thought we could attract people of like minds. You know people who want to be vampires, vampires who are lazy about hunting; weirdo’s who deserve to be ‘drunk’. I’ve been researching it online and believe me there are many websites of people who wish to become like us and while I don’t want to turn anyone, I think it would be a great place for people who want to come and hang out and drink blood which we will have on tap.”

“Wow Bastien, you have been a busy boy haven’t you!” she smirked at me right before biting my neck. I gave into my feelings right then and bit her back……..she pulled back suddenly as if something had just crossed her mind.

“Bastien darling” she said lazily, “Where exactly do you propose that we have this bar?”

“Well Alec and Demitri and I were messing around on the computer lately and we happened to stumble upon an old deserted mine which conveniently is situated just under our house about a mile down. From the surface and I figured with the guys’ help we could dig down and make it structurally safe and maybe dig a tunnel or passageway into town, making it a secret access with maybe some bouncers on the door. Don’t want any nosy parkers coming in and busting us.”

“Wow, Bastien baby that would be just awesome. I’m so glad I married a clever man. Whoa, that’s right I’m not married, but we may as well be. Do you Bastien take me to be your lawfully wedded wife?” she asked me. I stared at her stunned for a split second before kissing her all over her face, eyes, and mouth and said yes darling I DO…...” Lottie was giggling by the time I asked her if she would lawfully take me as her husband but she went serious when she said I DO” I dashed off for a split second and was back with a little velvet box. Thank goodness Vera still has the odd foretelling dream….I whisked out our new wedding rings complete with our names and I love you inscribed on the inside and got down on one knee and placed the ring on Lottie’s finger……

“Will you Lottie be mine forever and put up with me till I’m old and grey?” She giggled and pulled me up to her lips and whispered

“Always and forever” she smiled and I kissed her passionately. It’s a good thing that Vera had decided that she should go visiting Afton and Chelsea for a few weeks….I guess her dream kinda sent her packing so to speak ha. Lottie and I didn’t leave the bedroom or the house for that matter for the next week. So blissful were we. The only time we left was to feed and even then we couldn’t keep our hands off each other.

When we got home one night after feeding, Lottie said

“I just had a thought; I wonder what the rest of the family will make of this new bar?”

“Well I know that Alec and Faine and Demitri and Valentina are in agreement with us. Jordan of course will be against it but then again she does have a human daughter so that’s understandable. You and Jordan are still not friends?” I asked her and she shook her head and suddenly her chin lifted and she just stated

“Her loss!”

“But you girls should sort this out cause I know that Josh is a great guy and Vera and Sophia get on great, like a house on fire.”

“Well she needs to apologise to me first!” Lottie replied stubbornly. I thought this was all sorted out but every time I see her she glares at me and I have to keep my shield up”

“Well that’s too bad,. yera maybe Jordan will build a bridge” I said laughing. I had heard two girls talking in a shop lately about some guy that was being a pain and one of them said

“Sure mate, build a fucking bridge” and the other one giggled and said “and get over yourself”. The two of them cracked up laughing and I giggled too. They saw me smirking and gazed at me dumbstruck. I had nipped in to get some flowers for Lottie that I knew she liked, Giant daisies, and then the idea of the bar popped into my head.

“What would we call the place?” Lottie asked.

“Um, I don’t know, I’ve had a few ideas. Can you think of anything?” I asked.

“Tell me what you’ve come up with so far” she smirked at me, her eyes shining; I know I had her on my side on this project and my heart jumped for joy.

“Well, I’ve thought about:

Bite Me

Red Wishes

The Supping Hole

Bloody Mary

The Emerald Lion and

Life Sucks

I said giggling. She pushed me away and laughed too.

“Hmmmm, I like the ‘Supping Hole’ too but I think it needs more of an edge, after all we don’t want any old riff-raff or do we?” she asked raising her eyebrows suggestively. She got a look in her eye that I know means she’s got an idea.

“Go on!” I said to her, sitting her down beside me and getting a notepad and pen. She laughed at me again. We were really giddy. Both delighted at the proposal of ready blood.

“We could decorate the bar like a crypt, maybe with coffins as photo frames with black and white photos of old vampire movies and instead of bottles for holding the blood, how about caskets? One for every different type of blood, A, B, AB, O, AB negative etc. Some plush furnishings and pretend windows with big floor to ceiling red velvet curtains. I’m sure Alec would be able to give the place a makeover and with my help too we could create those things…I can actually see the room in my mind already. Maybe Faine can help with the sewing and I know that Esme would help out and Alice too.

“OH!” we both said suddenly stopping our dreaming and realizing that the Cullen’s won’t be able to be around us to help with all the real blood. I never thought of that, our Cullen family would NEVER come here. There was a sudden knock on the door and we looked at each other and both said

“Alice” at the same time.

We opened the door and there stood the Cullen’s. I stood back from the door waving my hand back and indicating them to come in. Edward kept his eyes on the ground and his shoulders were slumped forward. Alice would have seen what we had decided to do.

“Carlisle” I said putting up my hand just as he was about to speak.

“I understand that you and your family will disagree with our decision to open our bar. The second it dawned on us we were instantly saddened but hear us out please. We want to attract only people who like our kind. I……” Carlisle copied me and put his hand up for me to stop speaking.

“Bastien, you’ve become like another son to me and we’ve been through so many adventures with you both since coming to know you and I want you to believe me when I tell you that no matter what you decide to do with your immorality, it is entirely up to yourself. Also that you will always be like a son to me, and Lottie, a daughter. You are a part of our family and have helped us out a lot just by being our friends. While I and my family shall not be partaking in your new endeavor due to the fact that our path has been a challenging road for us to follow, one that we alone have chosen to not drink human blood, this should not stop you or us being friends. Should you ever need our help for anything please do not hesitate to let us know.” He put out his hand to shake mine but I brushed it aside and pulled him into a strong hug instead. He hugged me back. I must say while I felt elated that he agreed with our decision the thought of not seeing my brothers and sisters around saddened me.

“Thank you Carlisle, I appreciate your kind words and understand your reasons. Thank you for accepting ours. I never could stand animal blood it gave me a sort of indigestion.” We all smiled knowingly and Lottie invited them to join us for a glass of Veal blood to celebrate. We all held a glass high and said

“Failte” which is the Irish for cheers. We drank up and then they left. I had my arm around Lottie’s back and she pulled me to her and leaned her head onto my shoulder. I knew she was saddened.

“Well they’re not gone yet and we haven’t started the bar yet either so don’t be sad love!”

[/size][/size]

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum