Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Satan's little helper!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Satan's little helper! Empty Satan's little helper! Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:42 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Dear D, D
Hay, well this has been a weird week i can tell you, it took a couple of days to calm Tristan down, we finally convinced him that the underworld wasn’t after him that he was safe here with us and we would protect him, it seemed to ease his nerves but still he is very cautious he never leaves the house unless someone is with him, Bastien got a bit pissy with Tristan telling him to get a grip.
Afton is ok, he has been fairly normal as normal as Afton gets, I guess his strict regime makes it possible to focus and not give in to the dark side, I am proud off him and not so scared to be around him now, plus i know when it’s coming which is really useful.
our little friend has been around too, just popping in and out of thin air, but i have this new sensation on my side it’s weird it’s like my head feels fuzzy i get a weird feeling in my gut that i know something isn’t right, and believe me it didn’t please our friend when he found out i could sense him he always targets me though never bothers anyone else, it’s really annoying
Demitri doesnt like it and when he gets his hands on him he is going to rip his non beating heart out and drink it dry even though it would taste revolting but he say he doesnt care.

it was evening time and Demitri had to feed himself i had been out with Tristan earlier in the day I said i would be fine on my own
i was sat in my room just listing to some music, when i started feeling fuzzy and feeling like something was wrong
i turned the song down.
"It’s rude to enter a ladies room without asking" I said
inside i was smiling it’s something Demitri said to me once or twice' i know its rude to enter a ladies room without requesting permission but i can’t help myself'
i pulled away from those thoughts and came back to the present time
i hear shallow breathing, he was trying to be quiet but his anger was making it impossible.
I stood up
"What do you want?" I yelled in to the dark room, i could off turn the light on but i liked the dark.
"Interesting, how did you know i was here Miss Midnight?" He spoke from the corner off the room.
"I can smell you" I spat out
"Not so, one of the many talent i possess, my scent has been removed you cannot smell my scent, please tell me how you knew i was here?" He asked calmly but i could sense danger
he was dangerous, dam it why did i say i would be ok on my own. I didn’t answer him and he sighed into the dark night air.
"How do you know my name" i asked the blackness.
He chuckled.
"The walls talk, i pick up bits of information here and there." he said with a kind of arrogance to his tone, if i could see him i am sure it would be a smug face but he is hiding in the shadows like a coward i wasn’t afraid any more.
"What do you want?" I demanded bored with his games
i saw a blur off movement and then the light switched on.
He stood in front of me his mid length hair tied back black and slick look to it, he was wearing a black suit, he was holding himself upright like he was something important and he knew how powerful and dangerous he was, that creepy smile played on his face he held out his leather gloved hand out for me to shake, no way was i fooling for that
i just stood steering at his eerie red eyes he blinked and they turned blue
that freaked me out i stepped back from him.
"I don’t like being noticed" He said as he dropped his hand the way he said it wasn’t cruel just sad.
"Don’t come into people’s houses uninvited then" I spat back a smile formed again slimy weasel
"Haha do not fool yourself Valentina you are no longer a human do not rank yourself with in that lot."
This angered me that lot who the hell did he think he was.
"It’s not us and them......" i stopped i didn’t know his name "Whoever you are, you’re starting a war for no reason, why can’t you go back down to your cosy hole and stay there"
he looked at me oddly for a few seconds his blue eyes growing grey
"Stop doing that" I said it really freaked me out.
He blinked and his blue eyes returned.
"My apologies if i could help it i wouldn’t do it" He said bitterly.
"What do you mean?" I asked intrigued, sucker right huh.
He shook his head with a little smile.
"I guess that piece of information i can give but in return you can give me a piece of information about yourself, how does this deal sound to you?"
I nodded, great, i was making deals with Satan’s bounty hunter good one V.
"My eye colour changes with my mood" he said bluntly then sat down on my bed.
That was so cool i thought to myself he didn’t look like he liked that.
"You can’t play poker then hay." I joked, uhh what was i doing making best friends with the enemy.
He looked confused and his eyes turned grey again it made me shudder and then he was back to normal after a blink.
He chose not to reply to my stupid joke.
"You owe me a piece of information now my dear, hmm but which question i wonder?" He said as he crossed his legs and tapped his chin looked lost in thought then he closed his eyes as they started to dull.
A few awkward minutes passed then his blue eyes snapped open.
"Your family not this bunch of whatever your pretending to be but your real family where they vampires?" He looked closely to me it looked really important for him to know but it just sounded like a stupid question to me.
"No they were not vampires, and do not imply that my family here are pretending to be something."
"Ohh please pretending to be human, pretending to be good by drinking animals blood please do not make me die of laughter, ohhh wait too late." he was growing angry his eyes took on a pink tinge.
"You’re not very old are you?" he asked breathing in and out steadily
"No, doesnt mean i am weak though" I threatened.
"Ohh i believe every word you speak dear, please help me out here i am a little confused, you are sure there are no other vampires from your family line?" what was with all this Q&A about.
"I have already answered your question." I said bluntly.
He stood up.
"No bother i can gather some more information it’s going to cost me though." He said as he walked towards the window.
"What do you want?" I asked again
He laughed then turned to Me.
" isn’t it obvious?"
i shock my head.
"I want companionship with others that are not what's the world erm Living."
"WHAT?" i asked dumfounded.
"My dear Valentina you really are a sweet naive thing, Jane was right about you."
"J...a....n...e?" I said slowly
"Mmm, not an overfriendly person that one, but still she has her uses." he sighed. "Valentina understand this i have served my sentence i am free to walk topside." He revealed
I stared at him blankly. I couldn’t form the words to ask.
He chuckled.
"I shall give you this one for free, most of the vermin in hell are sentenced to a period of time before they can re-enter this world, most don’t make it back, the torture is something i would never inflict on my worst enemy."
"What happens if you........." I couldn’t say it if you don’t make it.
He smiled but fear was present I knew that look Tristan held that gaze sometimes
"They torture you so you beg for slavery once you swear an oath you are hells property i held out." He said glumly
"How long?" I asked him gosh he was working me, playing head games he would know i would be a sucker for this.
"Let’s say a very long time."
He didn’t seem happy to be talking about this. Who could blame him
"So you want revenge on the world for the crimes that sent you to hell?" I asked i had to understand why he wanted to wreak havoc in my world
"I am not here to start a war the humans can do that by themselves without any help from the supernatural side, I’m here to start again but to be able to do that i want to know who my neighbors are." He laughed darkly and vanished into a mist.
I screamed out in anger dam it dam him uhh now i am feeling left to wonder if i can trust him what’s the saying keep your friends close your enemy's closer two can play games Mr. whoever you are.................
Valentina

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum