Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

COME OUT AND PLAY….

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1COME OUT AND PLAY…. Empty COME OUT AND PLAY…. Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:17 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

September 11th, 2010
I know the sunlight doesn’t kill but I don’t like it. I wandered around the forest slowly until dawn and then I crawled under the dirt and “slept” again. I prefer the night anyway. It’s a time for dark creatures to come out and play. Keep in mind that I say this with a smile. I can feel the sun disappearing beyond the horizon and now it is time to come out and play!
Im running through the forest and towards the sea. I smell the fresh ocean air. And I see- Lights?
I figure that there is a time to learn new things: this isn’t that time. All I want to do is eat.
Woah! There is light here, but I see no candles.
Now I am surrounded in a sea of people. Where does this light come from? Why are these people dressed in such an odd manner? What happened to full length skirts and candles and britches? I must have been “sleeping” for longer than I thought. The girls are in short pants made of an odd blue fabric and tight shirts without proper sleeves that also expose their stomachs!
And the men, there clothes don’t make much sense at all! Short pants that reach to the knee but they are very loose fitting. And they too, have shirts with improper sleeves. Some are not even wearing shirts at all!
“’О мой бог! Какие чудеса я пропустил?'' (Oh my god! What wonders have I missed?)
One young man with an odd hair style approaches me, “’Dude! Like, what century are you from?!? Do you, like, come from planet dork?’” He laughs.
I want to strangle him.
Nobody laughs at me! I make a move towards him but I catch myself, remembering that there are too many people around.
''Номер русского Im, что означает, что я не говорю на английском языке. Теперь уедьте!'' (No. Im Russian, which means I don’t speak English. Now leave!)
“’Oh! Your Spanish!,’”He looks bewildered, “It’s okay! Everything is very bien! My amigo!’” He shouts at me.
“’Ненормальный.'' (Imbecile.) I turn and walk away. Once I am further away, I stop and look down at my clothes. There is lace at my wrists and at my neck. My britches are tight and I have black knee high boots. In other words: I don’t fit in.
Maybe I can spend just a few minutes as another person? Very good then. Now it is time to acquire knowledge!
I back down a dark alley and take off my coat. I call to the person I wish to become. I pretend I am him and then my back is arched. My bones are growing and re-aligning. My muscles shrink, my hair shortens. My old fashioned clothes fall to the ground.
Gabriel is no more. I am Alex.
-Gabriel

Last edited by Admin on Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

2COME OUT AND PLAY…. Empty Re: COME OUT AND PLAY…. Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:36 am

Angie(GarretDiarywriter)

Lovely!It's great Mon good job Wink Smile

3COME OUT AND PLAY…. Empty Re: COME OUT AND PLAY…. Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:16 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

This one made my flesh creep and gave me goosebumps love the change of character at the end freaky but awesome.....Em Stephen King I think we've found your reincarnation :...... cheers lol! flower

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

4COME OUT AND PLAY…. Empty Re: COME OUT AND PLAY…. Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:16 am

Gabriel*and*Alice

Admin

Aw! Thanks guys!! I love you both! 'Stephen Kings reincarnation' Hahahah I love that!!! lol! I love you

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum