Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Easter nightmare

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Easter nightmare Empty The Easter nightmare Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:33 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

I am 4 years old and I look like an 8 year old. The joys of being a half breed. Uncle Carlisle says I’m like Nessie which is cool cause I’ll grow up to my full age of like 15 and stay looking like that forever so I guess my parents will look like my siblings. That’s so cool. I am so loved and happy and don’t have to go to sucky school, like Sophia does. Mom says I’ll learn all I need to from them and life experiences. I heard from Sophia that school is nice and the teacher is nice but the thoughts of going there fills me with a weird feeling not fear exactly, more like a thirsty feeling. My parents drink animal blood but I know when they go away on their little ‘holidays’ that they actually go hunting humans. This excites me a lot, I feel what must be venom coming into my mouth when I think of blood. Momma’ and daddy’s eyes are always glowing red when they come home. I can smell the fresh smell from them of the new blood in their bodies. I love hugging them just to bathe in the scent of the human blood. Apart from just being happy to see they home. They don’t know that I yearn for human blood. Momma still tries to feed me human food. Ugh that stuff tastes nasty but I eat it to keep them off my scent so to speak. Aunty Jordan can read minds and so can aunty Faine so I’m especially careful around them to keep my thoughts pure. So far it’s still my secret.
Easter was coming and Aunty Alice had come over with the rest of her family to celebrate it with my family. Aunty Alice had all my uncles and my daddy helping her decorate the meadow between all our houses to make it pretty for us kids and them. Bright coloured ribbons hung everywhere and balloons and chicks and bunnies and all things festive for Easter. Aunty Jordan was organising an Easter egg hunt for us and we were to pretend we didn’t know what was going on. Sophia was cracking me up laughing. Every time Uncle Emmet and uncle jasper had an Easter egg hidden Sophia would make it come to her until she had a nice little pile of eggs at her feet. Uncle Emmet was laughing along but it was obvious he was close to having steam coming out of his ears. Aunty Jordan came and scolded Sophia saying she shouldn’t pick on her uncles like that. Sophia giggled infectiously. We joined in laughing with her. I winked at mommy who was covered in yellow and pink ribbons and daddy had one end in his hand. I love the way he looks at mommy like she’s so precious. He kissed her softly then with a giggle ran off holding one end of the ribbon in his hand as he ran, mommy started spinning as the ribbon unwound off her body. She was screaming and giggling all together and I was doubled over laughing at her. Daddy is so full of fun and mischief. Aunty Bella was laughing now nearby too and was looking at Uncle Edward. He put his arm around her shoulder and gave her a hug winking at me and I watched them. I heard Uncle Emmet scream out in disgust again and say
“I give up” I knew without looking around that Sophia was at it again. Faine was looking at me with a strange look on her face and I panicked for a second. I could feel my heart beating quickly and mommy turned to me too and Sophia screamed and daddy ran back to us all. Too late I felt me and Sophia being linked and the next thing my family disappeared. I blinked and saw Sophia hold my hand reflecting the terror I felt in my face. I looked at a mirror reflection of myself and was afraid of what I saw. I had red glowing eyes and fangs. Sophia had devil horns growing out of her head and her eyes were black as coal they looked terrifying.
“S….Sophia who are you?”
“Vera, what’s happening to us?” Suddenly I heard a popping sound and I jumped in fright and then we were back in the meadow with our families kneeling concerned over our lifeless bodies. Mommy and Aunty Jordan were screaming. Daddy and uncle Josh were standing in shock and aunty Faine and uncle Gabriel were screaming and freaking out.
“What’s wrong mommy?” I asked I shook her shoulder but she crumbled and turned to dust in front of me.
“Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo” I screamed and I heard an evil laugh behind me. Sophia was standing about 5 feet tall and had her little girl face. It was super creepy and I felt shivers run up and down my spine. She had glowing black eyes and her horns looked pointy and sharp. I looked down at her feet and they were like hooves. I saw a pointed sharp tail swishing behind her back. Her skin had changed colour too she was now red all over. I tried rubbing my eyes in disbelief…
“i must be dreaming…..maybe I fell and banged my head on a stone…..yes that’s it I’ve knocked myself out, this is all part of my imagination or my coma or whatever I’m in………”
“This is no dream Vera, I’m not who you think I am” I heard this dark deep creepy voice say. This couldn’t be my friend talking I don’t believe it……I know she’s a witch but she’s a good witch, not an evil one.” I tried to shake my head to see if I’d wake up, I even pinched myself, but the creepy voice spoke again and said
“I’m my father’s daughter.” I tried to run away but I felt as if my feet had been glued to the spot that I stood on. A lamb was suddenly in front of me and the voice boomed out
“Drink!” I shivered as the voice filled my body with feelings of dread and fright. I felt I was in a bad nightmare. I looked around wildly for any way that I could possibly escape…any way or anyone to help me. there was nothing only blackness except for the little flicker of light that was lit near where Sophia stood looking down at me with her fangs rising up and down in her mouth as she licked her lips through her teeth with drool coming down and making a loud splashing sound as it hit the ground near me as she looked down at me.
“DRINK IT NOW VERA” She boomed at me. So I picked up the fuzzy little lamb at my feet, it was heavy and I nearly fell as I staggered under its weight. It didn’t help me as it bleated and scrambled in fear as it tried to jump out of my arms. I could suddenly smell its blood and felt venom creeping up into my mouth and it made me lick my lips in anticipation, I sunk my teeth into his furry little neck and felt them slice into his jugular vein, and felt the gush of it’s warm hot blood fill my throat and slosh down my throat. I swallow feeling myself getting stronger with each gulp. Sophia started to shrink the more I drank until suddenly I was taller than her.
“More” I demanded. Another lamb was placed in from of me as I tore a chunk out of its back not caring about its bleats of agony. I felt my fangs growing longer, the venom filling my mouth again as it dripped down the sides of my mouth. I felt my body quivering with delight and strength filling my muscles I felt I could fly. I drained this lamb too, his hot blood giving me life making me feel alive.
“I NEED HUMAN BLOOD” I demanded. Nessie was placed in front of me; I sneered at Sophia and said
“Is this some kind of joke Sophia I want real human blood not this fake stuff.” I heard my voice boom at her from a great height I stood up now and saw the mirror in front of me. I must be 40ft tall now and my eyes were burning red and glowing and little sparks were coming off them. I grinned at myself and noted how pointy and sharp my fangs looked in the flickering light. I was a monster and so happy to be one. I looked down at Sophia again she was just a little girl now on the ground but she didn’t look any less evil that she had a few minutes again. My feet still could not move. Nessie disappeared and a random stranger was at my feet.
“How will that little tooth pick satisfy my needs? I need more …..Get me more now….” Suddenly there were many humans in front of me. None of them had faces but the screams were delicious. I grabbed a handful of them in my hand and ripped off their heads and drained their bodies of the life source blood, hot thick and and divine as I felt it trickle down my throat setting it on fire and making it feel inflamed. I needed more to quench my thirst that had been ignited. I looked down and heard Sophia’s infectious giggle which kind of pulled me out of my trance as the little humans ran around in circles jumping over each other trying to get away from their painful fates….. All would die and my eyes would be red like mommy and daddy’s. I heard a hissing sound and I felt like I was dissolving. Then I was back to my own size and Sophie was too and we were apart. I felt so full of blood that I had gorged on that I thought I was going to burst. I felt my body begin to swell and bloat up and suddenly I burst and screamed as I did so.
“Vera honey, can you hear me?” I heard mommy say.
“Bastien what’s wrong with my baby?”
“It’s okay, they are coming back” I heard aunty Faine say. I opened my eyes and mommy gasped grabbing for daddy’s hands. I heard aunty Jordan shriek too. Mommy looked worriedly at daddy.
“What? What’s wrong mom?”
“You…your eyes Vera……they….they’re red, blood red.” I licked my lips and smirked.
“Oh… That’s because I was drinking human blood” I stopped because Sophia began to snarl and growl and I began to back away when I saw the dark shadow leave her body and come towards me. Uncle Gabriel and Uncle Alec were suddenly in front of me as the dark shadow tried to get to me. A small yellow pebble dropped onto my upturned hand and it turned green with a red dot. I heard a voice telling me to hold it up into the light which I did and it burned the dark shadow and it disappeared and Sophia fell back into her mommy’s arms. I turned to uncle gab and Uncle Alec and thanked them and then mommy and daddy led me toward the others to try and figure out what happened. I didn’t know what it all meant but I was no longer scared.

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum