Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Translyvania

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Translyvania Empty Translyvania Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:48 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Dear diary
Hi I’m soooooooo sorry i haven’t written in you in like ages but nothing new has happened apart from mini wars and the Cullen seen banned from Jordan’s home and Jordan getting her baby Sophia who is actually adorable i could just eat her up ha-ha no not like that diary her scent it doesnt appeal to me to any of us she is just this cute bundle of joy and makes everyone feel a bit lighter when she is around and even Gabriel is getting soft i know mental right any way all this other stuff isn’t important what is important is we and mean you me and Afton are going on a mini holiday to......................... Transylvania what’s that? not my thing you say Uhhh why does every one keep saying that even Afton thought i was joking when I told him Uhhh i do have a little culture interest and where there is culture there is great shops ok ok you want to hear how it went down with Afton sure I will tell you.
We I say we me and Jordan where sat watching little Sophia Ahh i just love watching her mmm anyway Jordan had stopped cleaning gosh clean. clean, clean for Christmas I’m going by her a maid or something ha-ha she would kill me any way we were sat and i was playing with my toy that Afton got me i get really annoyed carrying around a heavy laptop well it’s not heavy to me but you get what i mean a lap top just doesnt suit as an accessory very well does it no so Afton kindly bought me this new device it’s called an I pad and it’s amazing i can do anything and everything on it it’s like a big phone and you can play music and write and watch movies and just do loads of stuff there is a mirror app for it to its amazing.
So i was having a look for a nice place to go with Afton when a little ad popped up on the corner come and visit Transylvania i though Ohh that sounds like a nice place.
"Shhhh this is your new toy" Josh said as he and Afton rejoined us from there hunt
"Have you spotted somewhere nice we can go?" Afton asked as he came to sit by me.
"I asked him then everyone was in fits of laughter i didn’t understand what did i say?
"Really you want to go there?" Afton asked me while still laughing then little Sophia made a funny notice she was laughing at me to how rude but i could be mad at little Sophia josh picked her up.
"Did you think auntie Chelsea is funny to?" He asked Sophia she did the same little notice and a huge smile played on her face i shrugged the comments off and started to read about Transylvania then i realised why they were laughing at me.
"No hay wait it says here even that though some people may only associate the name with tales of bloodthirsty vampires (it played host to Bram Stoker's novel "Dracula"), Transylvania is actually known as one of the most beautiful natural regions in Europe dotted with picturesque, medieval fortress towns and monasteries and lively cities." I told them as i read it.
"Darling castles and monasteries are really not your kind of thing you would be bored." Afton said which was true.
"Yeah but you like this kind of stuff i am sure i could try to develop a taste for it." I pleaded.
"You really want to go?" Afton questioned me again.
"Yes I do and look Transylvania is rich in myth and misty medieval sites: there about 100 castles and fortresses and about 70 fortified churches. Romania's greatest and best preserved castles and fortresses are to be found here As Transylvania is circled by the Carpathian Mountains there are a lot of mountain forests and hiking or climbing possibilities. All over the Carpathians there are great national parks. In the center of Transylvania there are green hills and rivers. See 'camping' i bet there are some great views and yummy delights lurking around in the dark mountains" i said partly jumping up and down with excitement
"Yeah but look it says here that Transylvania is not a land of dangers lurking around each darkened corner. It houses a relatively large bundle of police headquarters, so that if anything goes amiss in your journey, help will be close by that’s not going to help us is it?" Afton said spoiling my plans.
"But i though this is something you would like to do?" I asked him as i sulked a little.
"It’s something i would love to do yes but you won’t enjoy it i know you to well darling." Afton said lifting my face up and kissing me.
"I want to do it to there is more to me then shopping you know." I said as i looked Afton in the eyes and made him feel bad for doubting i wouldn’t enjoy myself it always works. Jordan and Josh laughed at us again.
"Fine but don’t moan when you get bored." Afton said with a slight smile he really wanted to go but was thinking off me so i am going to on my best behavior and not complain once well try not to."
"Hay guesses what Sophia Auntie Chelsea and Uncle Aton are going to track down Dracula" Josh said while bouncing Sophia up and down then suddenly there was this horrid smell and Josh wrinkled his nose.
"Ewww time to go back to mummy" Josh said as he handed Sophia back to Jordan, Jordan rolled her eyes and took Sofia upstairs to change her.
I love days like this normal days when we are a family and not at war and soon we shall all be back together In Kerry our new Home.

Chelsea

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum