Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tunie

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1                         Tunie Empty Tunie Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:31 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

Two hours later there was a knock on the door. I opened it and hugged Edward, Carlisle and Emmet who walked in one by one through the doorway. Faine hugged each of them too. Edward put his hands up to his ears as Faine gasped and did the same thing. I looked at each of them and saw the same pained look on their faces. I dashed to the bedroom and ordered the girl to STOP! Edward and Faine unblocked their ears at the same time.
“They are friends who will help us Tunie!” I dunno how I knew her name but it just popped into my head. She seemed to settle down in the bed and a humming sound filled my head. It freaked me out at first because it was all I could hear. I looked up and saw two sets of amber eyes looked at me as Edward and Faine both flanked me on either side and I looked at them as they both nodded and pointed to their heads. They couldn’t’ speak either. Carlisle and Emmet crowded in behind us and we circled the bed and the five of us were shown a vision of a vampire who was commanding others to kill others of our kind. I saw with shock as did the others Bastien who looked sad and worried. I heard his silent voice in my head.
“Oh Lottie, I hope Brian never finds you love, don’t come looking for me. Vera will help you, listen to her my love.” Then all went quiet and the vision stopped. Everyone except me left the room. I glanced at the pebble which had now turned turquoise again with a red dot in the middle. I stopped by the bed and caught hold of Tunie’s hand.
“What is it you want from me?” She opened her eyes and I noted that her eyes were a strange blue like the sea but with ripples like the waves in the irises. She put her finger on my head and I saw how the man in the vision killed a woman who looked like Tunie.
“Your mother?” I thought nodding and assuming. She shook her head.
“Your sister? Aunt?” she shook her head again and then pointed to herself. I stared at her in fear then.
“You?” I mouthed quietly. She nodded again.
“Does that mean you are a ghost?” She shook her head and showed me another memory; it was of her in a happier place. The sun was shining and the birds were singing and beautiful flowers of every colour bowed and danced in the breeze. I saw Tunie with her arms snuggled around a man who was equally holding her close to him looking at her with such love and devotion. It was the man from the vision only a younger version of him.
“I get that ye are in love, so what happened?” She flicked through her memories and I could see them rushing by me in a blur until it stopped at a human woman who was very pretty. I could see a yellow circle of light around her body. Tunie has an orange circle around hers. Like an aura I guess you could call it. The man left her and went with the human woman and Tunie was lost then. She was heartbroken. She then showed me the human heavily pregnant and then her little girl who was none other than Lottie. Lottie glowed with a blue circle around her. I was sitting there in shock.
“You mean to tell me that Lottie is this man’s daughter?” She nodded and pointed to another vision of Bastien and some other girl who was lying dead at Bastien’s feet and he was just throwing a lit match on her. I was getting a bit confused now and said it in my head to her. She gave an impatient snort and made me pay attention again so I looked at the next vision and it was at Jordan’s wedding which really freaked me out then because she had been watching us all. Again came the snort so I paid attention as Bastien and Lottie first met and noticed that Lottie’s circle surrounded Bastien too and they just looked so right together. I gasped as I realised that the blue circle was the same colour as the stone right now this minute glowing slightly on the window sill. They are both connected to Tunie. What did it all mean? I felt the shrieking starting off again in my head. So I stopped thinking and pain attention. Tunie rolled her eyes skywards and then back to me. I put my hands up palms facing out in defeat,
“Fine I’ll listen first and think later, happy now?” she nodded and pursed her lips, not looking at all happy, I almost laughed at her until I saw what she showed me next it totally freaked me out. I saw that as Lottie and Bastien became closer to each other the circle grew thicker and then the day Bastien was ordered to leave by the man that the circle became angry red and black. Lottie was devastated as was Bastien. He left her because he was forced to. The vision switched to the man who I now know that this is the Brian that Bastien was referring to and it showed an angry black circle around him. Suddenly the vision snapped and Tunie collapsed on the bed making a strangled cry. I looked at the window there was no-one there but the pebble was now glowing orange. I picked it up and it felt ice cold so I took it and put it on Tunie’s hand and it seemed to sink into her skin and disappear and then she too disappeared. I checked the whole room for her but she was gone. I collapsed on the floor. Carlisle came into the room and helped me stand and then assisted me out into the living room which now glowed the same bright orange colour. It was strange but I felt like Tunie’s spirit had entered my body. I still had full control of myself but she had my mind.
“Oh” said Faine backing away from me
“Alec, love, you are blue again”. I looked in the mirror and sure enough I was but my eyes glowed orange. No wonder everyone was backing away from me. Then I felt her controlling my mind and speak in her voice.
“Alec has become my vessel for speech. Do not be alarmed, I mean no harm, but we do need your help.” I could see the others nodding.
“Brian has become an evil man and he wishes to kill your friend Lottie.” Faine gasped and her hand flew up to her mouth covering it in shock. Edward put his arm around her shoulder. I felt jealous for a split second. That was my job to comfort her but Tunie was talking so I shut up maybe I’d figure out what was so special about Lottie and Bastien.
“Lottie is very important, only she can stop Brian from his evil ways but she needs Bastien’s help. He is equally important. He and a human girl who was gifted created a baby that is the key to this problem. She will direct us all but Lottie must not be harmed. Brian want to make Bastien suffer for killing his daughter Bianca. It’s very complicated and I don’t have time to explain it all now because Brian’s men are very close to catching up with Lottie and I’m afraid that they will succeed. Yes,” she said and looked away for a second through me of course but I felt it in my head.
“They have got Lottie but the baby is safe still in New York. You all have to go to Scotland NOW! Please hurry don’t even take a plane, SWIM! You have to stop Bastien from killing Lottie; he doesn’t want to hurry please”
“What about the baby?” Edward asked.
“Your friends Demitri and Valentina will get the baby. Now GO HURRY PLEASE. Otherwise it’s doom for all of us.” She crept back into my mind and I had control of my thoughts again. I found myself dialing Demitri’s number as I walked around the room looking for some paper to write on. He answered after a few rings and I said
“Hey I have a huge favour to ask you. Can you please go to Hazel’s and pick up the baby that is there and bring her to me in Edinburgh in Scotland, you and Valentina too. It’s very urgent and I can’t explain it to you now they will hear.” He agreed as I knew he would. He trusts me.
Alice, jasper, Bella, Rosalie and Esme were standing outside our front door.
“Going somewhere?” Alice quirked.
“Come on we have to go now!” and Faine had scribbled a quick note to Jordan saying we had gotten word as to where Lottie might be now and we were off for a quick visit. We were curious as to who Vera was and had to go see. She tried to make the note light and airy. Jordan has enough problems on her plate at the moment. As we began running to Scotland and swimming no one spoke as if we were all under a mute spell by Tunie, maybe it was for the best that we stayed quiet because we had no real idea of who we were dealing with.
We arrived In Scotland and Tunie came out again, she described the hideout of where we’d find Brian and the town she described had a high population of vampires living amongst the humans. She explained that there were two clans, the McBride’s and the McClintocks who was Brian’s gang. Ronan and Brian have been battling for years, but now they needed to come together and stop fighting. We discussed tactics and best ways of approaching the hideout until Tunie said we were outta time and had to go now. Demitri and Valentina were waiting with a little girl in their arms. She squirmed and wriggled when she saw us coming and reached her arms out for me to take her and hold her safe in mine. We ran in the direction Tunie had said to go and knocked on the gate. Tunie’s voice came booming out of my mouth and it was such a strange sound that it’s vibrations alone had the gates rattling then shuddering and then finally crumbling away. We walked in then and all the vampires that were inside quickly disappeared and we walked in looking at the little houses that lined the courtyard.
Bastien was there with Lottie and he had his hands around her neck. He was sobbing out how sorry he was and he’d die himself before he’d kill her, the one love of his life. Lottie was silent, her eyes closed. Brian was ordering Bastien to kill her now but he gasped in shock when he saw all of us approaching and especially me coming closer. No one of his clan was to be seen. They were all hiding except one little snivelling git who was standing silently gloating behind Brian.
“STOP!” commanded Tunie. Bastien had by now moved his hands from Lottie’s throat to her waist and the blue circle glowed around them. I hadn’t really needed anyone to come with me as Tunie had complete control of the situation but the sheer number of gifted vamps in our group looked impressive. Brian interjected
“Who do you think you are barging in here in the middle of court?”
“COURT! HMMMPH WHAT A LOAD OF NONSENSE BRIAN BASHKA!” He turned suddenly in shock. It was obvious no-one had called him that word in a while and I felt that Tunie was quiet enjoying herself.
“Where is this court Brian? How can you try to kill your daughter Brian? Your one and only daughter! Bianca was my daughter but you’re not her father, it’s Ronan.!” Brian gasped at this information. His eyes went wide with shock.
“T……..T…….Tunie is that you?” His face softened at the memory of her. I felt her feelings of love for him fill me too.
“You were so busy courting that young human that you forgot all about me and ending up getting her pregnant and then in your shame you came and hid out here causing misery and pain just because you felt you had gotten cheated. What about me? You promised to love me forever. Have you forsaken me Brian?”
“No my love, my Tunie, please forgive me. I see I have gone astray, please forgive me and I’ll make it up to you. I promise.”
Bastien and Lottie had moved over to the Cullen’s and the rest of the family and Vera reached out of my arms to Lottie who came right into the circle and Bastien too because he wanted to be near them both. They stood beside me and the blue circle enclosed around me too like a giant aura. Brian came towards us and dropped to his knees in front of me and begged Tunie again for her forgiveness.
“CALL HIM!” Tunie demanded.
“I can’t, he won’t speak to me. We fought over you.”
“CALL HIM, TELL HIM I WANT TO SEE HIM.” He nodded and rang someone on his phone. I saw out of the corner of my eye another green barrier going up around our families and I hoped Faine and Edward were able to explain what was going on. God help anyone trying to cause any of us harm. Tunie will protect us. A few minutes later a man came swaggering into the hideout with his army of maybe 25 vampires. Like Brian’s army they seemed to run away and hide. I knew they were all watching us but were too freaked out to stay nearby which was fine. Tunie’s magic must be huge I thought with a smile. The man was left on his own and he came and stood in front of Brian and me. Brian tried to stand up but failed and Ronan, as Tunie announced in my head, suddenly found himself on his knees in front of Brian and me.
“APOLOGISE NOW BOTH OF YOU!” Tunie demanded.
“SORRY!” they both mumbled and as if like magic the two men became one man , the happy one from the vision and they he and Tunie disappeared. I ran to Faine and held her close. The green and blue shields grew around us all and so it became a giant bubble. It was the strangest thing I’d even seen. The other vampires came crawling out of everywhere surrounding us. What the hell do we do now?
“Bastien and Lottie are Brian and Ronan’s offspring” a tiny voice said. Demanding attention.
“They are the clan leaders now, you will follow them or leave now peacefully.” Said Vera.

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum