Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stop please stop!!!!!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Stop please stop!!!!! Empty Stop please stop!!!!! Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:29 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

I got to the door of my house and I heard Faine sobbing so I went straight in and wrapped my arms around her and demanded to know what was wrong. I was shocked to find out that Jez had just died and that Jordan was gonna hunt our family the Cullen’s away from our home. For goodness sake they did all they could to help us and for what to be shunned by Jordan the first chance she gets. What right does she have? None! Faine and I did all we could to reassure jazz and Alice that they would still be welcome in our home and our lives. Nothing prepared us for when Jordan actually put her plan into action and kicked them out of her life over the dam human baby. Faine and me took off after them and followed them to the clearing above our home poor Alice and Bella were sobbing their hearts out. We felt gutted because we could only offer our sympathy and our welcomes to our family home and us. They all nodded and promised to not hold Jordan’s threats against us too. We were very forlorn when we went back to our home that evening. Josh came over and apologised for Jordan and we asked him what her problem was? He replied to us that jez had asked Carlisle to keep some information about Sophia to himself until she was 2 weeks old but before he, josh got a chance to explain this to her she flipped out and wouldn’t even listen to him never mind Carlisle. Carlisle is a man of his word and could not break his promise to jez even if it did mean leaving with his family. We told josh there was no hard feelings and he left to go back to Jordan to see had she calmed down. She had screamed her head off to him too. Poor man I pitied him.
Faine was in the kitchen when suddenly I felt a strange pain in my ear so I blocked it with my hand, pressing hard trying to soothe the hurt. But it seemed to increase and became a shrieking sound that completely filled my mind and I blocked my other ear too hoping to dull the sounds but it increased so much it completely took my full concentration to try and not let my head explode. I closed my eyes tight trying to figure out how I could be feeling pain. I felt hands shaking my shoulders but I could do nothing to stop it with the shrieking going on in my head.
“MAKE IT STOP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!” I began to moan. I felt the shaking again and I tried to open my eyes and when I did I saw a face I didn’t recognise. Dark brown eyes almost black, lined with black eyelashes. Dark skin framed by a dark brown scarf, it covered the whole face except for the eyes. The eyes held a look of agony. I tried to shut down my senses but I felt like I was trying to scale a really high wall and failing miserably. The shrieking decreased in pitch slightly and I looked at her in agony. She pointed a finger that had long blue nails with what looked like white clouds on them. She had a thin arm; it looked almost bony with just the flesh covering it, no muscle. I looked to where she was pointing and I saw a vision of what she was pointing at, a river, surrounded by trees that looked very like the river Faine had hidden from me recently. Beside the river was a body of what looked like a girl. With a mane of jet black hair. She looked unconscious. The vision cleared and the lady in front of me pointed at me as she looked deep into my eyes and then in the direction of the girl’s body.
“You want me to go to her?” I asked in my mind. She nodded and I did too and grabbing the hand that was holding mine tightly I took off running. The shrieking had begun to decrease as I got closer to the girl. I felt something hot in my pocket and putting my hand inside I felt around to find the source. My fingers nudged against the little pebble. I pulled it out and saw that it had gone blue with a little red dot in the middle again. I was jerked out of my trance when I heard Faine screaming at me.
“Where are we going Alec? What’s wrong with you? Talk to me.” I put my finger to my lips and started to slow down but the shrieking got louder again. I had to keep going. I got close to the river and saw the girl lying on the side and noticed some dark shadows of what looked like men hanging around her. I ran up to them and without thinking what I was doing I held out the pebble between my thumb and first finger to them and they screeched an eerie scream that send a chill down my spine and then they disappeared. The shrieking in my head had completely stopped now and I put the pebble back into my pocket as I dropped to my knees near the girl’s head, my own head finally clear I couldn’t believe it, the silence in my head was almost deafening. I carefully picked up the girl and carried her home. Faine kept asking me questions that I just couldn’t answer.
“How did you know she was here? What are you going to do with her? How come your face went blue and what did you hear in your head? Why were you blocking your ears? Why aren’t you answering me? Alec, please, I’m scared, what’s going on?” I couldn’t speak, I tried to but the words just wouldn’t come out, it’s as if I was suddenly struck mute.
When we got home I placed the girl on the spare bed in the room that Lottie would have stayed in when she first came into our lives. The girl was frozen and wet so I asked Faine if she could change her clothes for me. She looked at me with a frown creasing her pretty forehead.
“I’m sorry love” I said finally able to speak again. “ I know it’s a lot to ask you and I will explain all that I know when she is resting comfortably………….she is very important that’s all I can say for now, please love.” She nodded her head and went to get the girl some fresh clothing and she hunted me outside the door. I stopped for a minute and went and placed the pebble on the sill in front of the window. I don’t know why I did that but it felt like the right thing to do. It changed into yellow again the minute it left my hand and I heard a humming sound coming from the girl. She sat up once in the bed and screeched out something in a foreign language and then collapsed again on the bed. Faine cleared me then and I heard her hum her little song as she began cleaning and changing the girl. I love her for helping me even though she didn’t know a thing about it. She trusted me. I don’t understand much about it myself. I phoned Edward then and told him he needed to come and see me immediately and to ask Carlisle for his help too. Bring whomever he wished with him and they can all stay here. I had just sat down in the living room which now looked like we were sitting under the sea; I couldn’t understand that as we hadn’t even begun to start painting the walls yet. Then the veiled woman appeared to me again. I thought the shrieking was going to start again but I felt calmness coming from her and she bowed to me three times and her eyes smiled and then she disappeared again and the walls returned to normal colour of a pale aqua. Faine came out after half an hour and said she was changed and resting peacefully and then she came and snuck into my arms and cuddled me and then she asked me quietly what was going on. So I explained it all that I knew of. She said she got such a fright when the shrieking had started because I took on a bizarre look, shimmering, as if I was fading in and out of reality. She said she was screaming at me to answer her but instead I grabbed her hand and dragged her after me. She said I almost floated I was going so fast.
“Did you see those dark shadows over her?” I asked her but she shook her head.
“All I saw was an unconscious girl lying by the river. What is that pebble Alec, what aren’t you telling me?” So I started telling her what had happened to me and Edward.
“Why didn’t you tell me about all this before Alec?”
“Well there was so much going on what with Jez dying and then Jordan hunting the Cullen’s away and then the dark lady appeared to me and the shrieking started in my head and well you know the rest. Oh by the way I’ve called Edward and he and Carlisle are on their way and possibly some more members of his family too. I told them they can stay here. That’s ok hun isn’t it?” She said of course the more company the better that she was totally freaked out. I apologised to her for this but I dunno how I got involved.
“Well you picked up the pebble didn’t you. So what do we do now?”
“I dunno love maybe we’ll know more when the girl wakes up.”

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum