Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The hideout

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1    The hideout Empty The hideout Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:55 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Hey J
Sorry its been so long but as u know I have been tracking Eric and his loopy Uncle, That Uncle is way off the planet, I was on the way to Poppies his and I encountered a group of normal vampires bottom feeders we call them actually, they drink everything and anything just to get blood, then I heard Eric’s voice and another voice speaking lowly below where I was up in the tree, and surely it was Eric and his uncle. I couldn’t hear much of what they were saying because they would have smelled me and maybe heard me, so I rushed over to the house and was met by a load of Huge Dudes dressed in black, I had to check to see was I at the right house, so I rang Ethan and he said ya he would buzz me in the secret door just for vampires, I asked him was what with the Huge Men in Black dudes, they said they are the royal protectors and never and he meant never cross them in any way shape or form, doesn’t matter who u are unless ur my princess ur were not walking away, gees they even frightened me and I have seen a lot in my life so far…,

T o be honest I was just glad to be inside the house near her I heard her upstairs chatting I missed her so much, I wonder did she miss me, probably not she doesn’t even know I’d say, although E & J informed me they convinced Poppie’s father that I was on her side and trustworthy, I met her father, he is such a gentleman his name is Stephen and asked me to call him that and nothing else, when we met he knew who I was and was glad I was here on her side, but he told me that she didn’t know anything about the whole story in general. I let him know I heard Eric and his Uncle chatting and plotting but couldn’t get exactly what they were saying so, Stephen said not to worry the Royals would shift into humans keeping their fierceness and strength but would get close to where I let him know they were, he also informed me that Ethan, Isaac and myself must not be away from his daughter for 1 second of the day night or whatever time it was, we were to eat drink and not sleep her safety, it was far too dangerous for her once they are near, hopefully MIB (men in black) sorry it needs to be shortened lol, will find out what they were up to and let us know so we can at least fight it or keep her safe, because apparently her Uncle is a radical vampire wanting the vampires to come out into the world and take it over and has brainwashed Eric so far………
Ok J gotta go and see my princess Oh I wish I could just hug her to know she was ok, oh well can’t dwell must protect her, I wish I could just take her away and let everybody else sort it and bring her back, but apparently she is coming of age in another few years and needs to be around the college her father said it was safer there than here for her…………interesting I thought, but anyway I get to be with her every waking moment now, will get back soon
Bye
Daniel

https://talesofthelost.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum