Tales of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of the Lost

The Secret!

You are not connected. Please login or register

THE SEVEN DEADLY SINS...

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1THE SEVEN DEADLY SINS... Empty THE SEVEN DEADLY SINS... Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:15 pm

Gabriel*and*Alice

Admin

THE SEVEN DEADLY SINS...
April 25th, 2011
The song changed and the air filled with heavy metal songs. The electric guitar cut through the air and the bass made the ground rumble. It became too loud for my human ears to stand so I assumed my vampire form once again. A building came into view, not large but not small either. And on that building was a sign:
'Seven Deadly Sins'
It said.
The building was completely black with no windows or lights. The only sign of light was the red glow leaking out from under the door.
On the outside of the building were a few chalk outlines of bodies and also red paint. But, on closer examination, I discovered that it wasn't paint. It was blood.
Well, no time better than now to see what's inside. Probably just some upset kids threatening to kill people. No big.
I push open the unlocked door and find myself walking down a long, empty corridor. There is mirror on both sides and seven words written in dripped blood (most people probably just think its paint.
Those seven words are:
Vanity
Envy
Over Indulgence
Greed
Lust
Inactivity of virtue
Wrath

Well, what do ya know, its the seven deadly sins. At last, I reach a door. On it there is a sign and it says 'Failure to participate in the before mentioned sins will result in immediate death.'
I shrug my shoulders and pull open the door. What have I got to lose, right?
A wave of sound almost knocks me back. Heavy metal, very dark and gothic:

"Can you feel that ... that shit
ouahahaha(x2)
ah ah (x3)

Drowning deep in my sea of loathing
Broken your servant I kneel(will you give in to me)
It seems what's left of my human side
Is slowly changing in me(will you give in to me)

Looking at my own reflection
When suddenly it changes
Violently it changes (oh no)
There is no turning back now
You've woken up the demon in me

(chorus)
Get up, come on get down with the sickness (x3)
Open up your hate, and let it flow into me
Get up, come on get down with the sickness
You mother get up come on get down with the sickness
You fucker get up come on get down with the sickness
Madness is the gift, that has been given to me

I can see inside you, the sickness is rising
Don't try to deny what you feel (will you give it to me)
It seems that all that was good has died
And is decaying in me (will you give it to me)

It seems you're having some trouble
In dealing with these changes
Living with these changes (oh no)
The world is a scary place
Now that you've woken up the demon in me

(chorus)

(And when I dream)(x4)
No mommy, don't do it again
Don't do it again
I'll be a good boy
I'll be a good boy, I promise
No mommy don't hit me(oww)
Why did you have to hit me like that, mommy?
Dont do it, you're hurting me(oww)
Why did you have to be such a bitch
Why don't you,
Why don't you fuck off and die
Why can't you just fuck off and die
Why can't you just leave here and die
Never stick your hand in my face again bitch
FUCK YOU
I don't need this shit
You stupid sadistic abusive fucking whore
How would you have to see how it feels mommy
Here it comes, get ready to die

ouahahah
get up, come on get down with the sickness(x3)
open up your hate, and let it flow into me
get up, come on get down with the sickness
you mother get up come on get down with the sickness
you fucker get up come on get down with the sickness
madness has now come over me"

The door closes behind me and I take in the sight. Its just like a bar. Tables every where and peopl sitting on stools drinking. I started thinking that this might be some sort of vampire-cult related bar. Everyone here was dressed in absurd outfits, completely absurd, as in, Dracula just walked passed me. I walk towards the bar top and sit down. A guy with blonde hair comes over to me, he is wearing no shirt but has a bow tie around his neck.
"Dead or un-dead?" He asks me.
I pause, unsure of what exactly he is asking, "Un-dead?" I reply.
He pulls out a menu and hands it to me, on it are several kinds of drinks. Some of which include:
Bloody Mary
Margaret-ita
Jack Daniels
Virgin Brew
"Uh, I think there is some sort of mistake." I say pointing to the 'margaret-ita'.
"No. No mistake." The boy says. He walks away and leaves me to contemplate the situation.
Just by chance I turn around and see a girl move to sit on top of a guys lap. She starts kissing his neck and when she looks up at me, her lips are red, she has fangs and her eyes send off and eery glow. She resumes her meal and I look straight ahead again.
The blonde haired boy comes back and sets a bottle down in front of me, "From the girl at the end of the bar." He says.
I look, but there is no girl. I lift the bottle but I'm not sure of what's in there, oh well, I raise it to my lips and let the cool liquid flow down my throat. Upon tasting the liquid, I learn that it is a perfect combination of blood and alcohol.
"You looked like the Jack Daniels kind of guy." Says a female voice behind me.
I turn around and stand up. There is a short girl with short brown hair that frames her face. She has on a tight black corset-like top with peasant sleeves attached and tight leather pants as well. Her skin is pale, her eyes are black, her teeth are sharp. She is a vampire.
"Is this your first time?" She asks, "At a vampire bar?"
I nod.
"Oh, well it won't be your last! You'll love it! So was I right? Did you like Jack Daniels?"
"Yes. I did."
"Oh! Haha! Manners, I forget them sometimes. But we are vampires, why do we need those anyway? My name is Brielle."
Okay, ready to commit one of those seven deadly sins: Lust. She had me at not needing manners.
"I'm Gabriel."
"Well, I'm certainly glad you are un-dead. Otherwise I might have made you."
"Oh really?" I ask.
"Yeah. Really." She replies.
"How old are you?"
"I don't know. I don't keep track. Its so human, don't ya think?"
I stare at her black eyes, "Your right. Absolutely right." The song changes and everybody gets up to dance. They twist their bodies wildly and jerk their heads. I've never seen a dance like this.
"You want to try it." She nods her head towards the others, "Its new too you. This is all new too you."
I nod and reach for her hand.
"He wants to meet you first." She says moving her hand away.
"Who does?" I ask.
She turns around and points, "He does."
-Gabriel

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum